We never see any news about Albania. What is going on there?

We never see any news about Albania. What is going on there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fH41vPVIVP0
youtube.com/watch?v=9zVIbSdz6rM
youtube.com/watch?v=d9PTWolqpCo
youtube.com/watch?v=BojUcKG20sM
dailymotion.com/video/x11dqj7_top-gear-the-albanian-road-trip_auto
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-MDFzZM58Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

basically it's europes shithole

at least they have a cool flag

that flag is fucking rad

They have a new king. Polish king.

youtube.com/watch?v=fH41vPVIVP0
youtube.com/watch?v=9zVIbSdz6rM
youtube.com/watch?v=d9PTWolqpCo
youtube.com/watch?v=BojUcKG20sM

Travel shows by British douche bags?

dailymotion.com/video/x11dqj7_top-gear-the-albanian-road-trip_auto

Do you really had to post that?

Absolutely.

The first girl I've ever admired was ethnically Albanian.

>tfw your neighborhood is

>Albania
>Fyromacedonia
>Turkey

and your best neighbhor is Bulgaria

JUST

Married an Albanian qt3.14

Where do you find 'em?

>The first girl I've ever admired
>girl I've ever admired
>girl
>admired

Consider suicide.

Albania?

Unless you are a /r9k/ tier unfuckable sperg an American passport makes you a 10/10 there.

They all pretend to be Swiss

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-MDFzZM58Q

christ even arabs know about how subhuman they are

why do 80% of albanians look the same?

How small is their genepool?
Whats the deal with that?

Ireland was an isolated island, what is albanias excuse?

They're Ottoman/ T*rk rape babies.

New Jersey

>says FYROM

Brown eyes, dark hair, tanned skin?
That's what's to be expected in southern Europe.

top kek

I know right, one of the most badass flags I have ever seen.

I fuck an albanian girl, nice pussy and nice ass
Why are they so thirsty for nordic cock?

no its more. shape of their heads, ears etc.

I know what you means. Most shiptars here are short, rat-faced and beady-eyed.

Here is what an albanian looks like:

head shape is like an upside down pear.
Their eyes are "deep" inside their heads/"robust" forehead.
They have a very small face and a large forehead.
Also they have jug ears.
And small eyes.

Now image google "albanian person" and compare my description with the pictures.

- rape
- shouting at the village rock that looks most like a serb
- double rape

muslim shitskins, who cares just like all the other muslim shitskins

Gypsies > Albanians

kek I fucking knew I couldnt possibly the only one seeing the pattern.

Almost every albanian girl Ive met was pretty hot.

I worked for a company last year that did international car-transport mainly in western Europe. Like ppl from Germany or the Netherlands that had an accident on vacation and couldnt take their own car back home. So we organized the pick up of that car.

Our drivers also had to go to and through Albania. Everytime there was trouble because EVERYBODY wanted bribe money. Everybody. I remember one time when our driver called because the police wouldn`t give him a car because he didnt want to pay around about 250€ (which is a fucking lot in Shitbania) in bribes to give out a car that they were required to release.

Albania is literally the backyard of Europe. Do not ever go there unless you are looking to be ripped off or a strain of some STD that`s been eradicated in the rest of the world decades ago.

You fell for Serb psyop.

They have such a rage boner about Kosovo that they photoshop stills of Arabic debate channels to talk shit about a country basically no one else in the world gives a shit about.

Makes you wonder, why not go after their eternal enemy, the Turks who have cucked them for 500 years? Why make it seem like the sandnigger Arabs are on your side?

mostly poverty, but pretty decent people otherwise

Get ready for the flood of angry (You)s.

Albanians will be fine, they have bunkers.

Corruption, criminality, Islam

the capital looks sort of interesting, like a hodge podge of communist, Italian fascist, and turkroach architecture

Post pics

>Shit for sale

Here, saying "you are an Albanian" is equivalent to saying "you are a thief" when talk to non "politically correct" people. I am not exaggerating.

Hello Mehmet.

>as if you greek fuckheads are any better.

They have a shit load of concrete bunkers. British houses are worse than this. I am envious.

If we are so bad, why do we receive record number of German tourists each year?

Why do they all have boxy heads?

I qualify for the wide forehead and maybe jawline but that's it.

You subhuman baboon. You literal Gypsy.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Ivan Djorde Vukovicic. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that the Balkans can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the cave you came out of, you literal rat.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers ship to Turkey and rape some sheep, as is in the Gypsy's nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Jorgo and Aleksei a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Fyromians' obsession with a few windswept Mountains in the Balkans is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Fyrom has made to the medical field. The MUH MACEDONIA sentiment in the average Gypsy Fyromian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Moldova look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of the Balkans.

Go fertilize the trees with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Fyromian cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a Fyromian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Ivan. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Well, you people have nice beaches. It's an ideal place to go on vacation in europe

Albanian laying down the bants, kek

True, but so does the rest of Southern Europe.

If Greeks were balkan-tier shit, no one would bother coming.

>You are the Baltimore of the Balkans.
Kek

the balkan wars have reignited