BASED HOFER

Why are we not memeing based Austrian candidate Norbert Hofer into office? THE ELECTION IS TOMORROW!

Kek's help guys!

Let's do it. IMMER WIEDER OSTERREICH!

Other urls found in this thread:

de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wer_hat_Angst_vorm_Schwarzen_Mann?
youtube.com/watch?v=IcV6aUw4xhU
youtube.com/watch?v=4doBZCdx6Sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hofer is basically a European Trump. He will kickstart the uncuckening of the Europoors.

The leftists deliberately wrecked the Austrian election earlier this year. With Lord Kek's help he will prevail.

PRAISE KEK!

The funny thing about Hofer is he kinda looks like Assad.

Please stop talking in memes, it's embarrassing.

Can you give me an exact time to look for results, in EST?

Seriously we need some dank Hofer memes.

Memes are the future of political discourse.

He who controls the memes controls the universe.

No memes until you answer my question.

is this a redo of the last fixed election or a different one?

Checked.

Kek help us all

They were annulled.

The polls close in Austria at 9:00pm. So counting will begin. 9:00 pm in EST is 4pm. So you should get to watch the results after work.

polish president + assad = hofer

so this is a do over?

The leftists committed voter fraud to stop based Hofer from attaining the office. So they're holding the election again.

The Austrian president's role is often said to be ceremonial but he has WAY more power than people realise. He can dissolve parliament and Hofer has threatened to do so.

Come on Austrobros you have to do better than this to win the meme war.

LET'S GO BOYS

Yes, kind of. The chairman of FPOE wrote a 152 page shitpost to the constitutional court to ask for a redo.
The interior ministry said "I wouldn't worry about it", but the constitutional court was forced to investigate anyway since they found more than the difference in votes were invalid, so they scheduled a redo.

>Who is afraid of the blue man?

Can any Austrians tell me what the hell that means?

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A BASED MEME.

Kek loves the memes as it gives him/her strength.

>tomorrow

de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wer_hat_Angst_vorm_Schwarzen_Mann?

blue refers to the color of his party.

Traveling to Austria tomorrow, will bring this thread's energy over

How do Italians feel about South Tyrol?

He will win, I have Jew magic.

he will lose

Lets go

You can answer your own question by answering mine:
>How many Sup Forums users can speak fluent German?

Unless you create a whole operation where Germananons feed information to the rest of us, we analyze and create memes for them to use, we don't have much sway in their politics.

In fact, The Election proved that such a rigid system of trying to systematize and then weaponize shitposting does not work.
Trump's support was organic and sincerely passionate.
Hard to feel passion for some Teuton fucking scum.

Hofer is in the hands of krautchan.

Wrong, I will make him win, trust me.
He basically won already. You'll see.

The election is on 4th I thought?

I have to agree with this blood thirsty anglo here.
FACKING STAHP!

kek

At last I truly see...

>he can't even get numerals

Merkel will rule for a hundred years

This is a pretty good Hofer song:

youtube.com/watch?v=IcV6aUw4xhU

I learned some German in school so I can kinda make out what some of it is about.

I'm ok with greater Austria Mein Freund aber Bayern has to become an independent kingdom.

>implying numbers mean anything
I'm Jewish, I have connections.

Hofer's opponent is too low energy to need our memes

The Austrian election right now is basically the equivalent of the timeline where all of Clinton's lies and scandals were exposed and the voter fraud was proven true by the MSM itself

Bello can go to hell.

PRAISE KEK! PRAISE HOFER!

The second round re-vote was planned on 2 October, but was postponed to 4 December 2016.

That's why. Kek wills that he will still win.

Is the election on the 4th or 3rd?

DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY

OH HOLY KEK FREE THE TEUTONS FROM DEGENERACY AND KEKOLDRY

I am a polack and I live and work in austria. What happens to me if Hofer wins? Nazis gonna kill me? Im asking seriously. Im scared.

>The leftists committed voter fraud to stop based Hofer from attaining the office
Didn't they literally throw votes away?

Hast du ne' Ahnung wo man Mime auf deutsch schillen könnte?
Sup Forums oder plebbit ist mehr so die Anglosphäre und ich weiß nicht nicht so recht wo ich AfD oder Hofer memes spammen kann.

Isnt he like a genuine nazi?

Are there postal votes this time around?

It's the 4th.

Yeah I'm a retard but still meme him in.

Nothing, Hofer likes the Polish political leadership, why would he hate Poles?

No. Just a nationalist.

He doesn't want to leave the EU, but he does want to completely disregard its mandates about immigration

So basically, yes.

My favorite Hofer meme.

The jig is up for the vote frauding leftists, this weekend will be glorious when Hofer wins.

The tears of the buttblasted liberal students will be delicious.

I hope to see Austria have a much bigger role in the future of Europe

No. The leftists call him a Nazi for 2 reasons:

1. The FPO's first leader was an ex-SS officer (but he did not express Nazi views as party leader)

2. Hofer wears a blue cornflower; a symbol of Germanic nationalism in Austria. It was used by the Nazis but it was used by pan-Germanists long before them. Hofer says he won't let the Nazis spoil Austrian pride which is fair enough to be honest senpai.

Hofer is basically just an Anti-immigration eurosceptic National Conservative, but that scares the shit out of the EU and globalist leftists.

Has he got any ethnic minority friends then? Apparently he wears a white flower which has a nazi symbol. And he wants a ban on coloured immigration.

Some Slav diaspora groups like him, eg. Serbs.

Yea that's the problem. We need to shill for him somewhere else, but I don't know fucking where. Krautkanal is full of foreigners who can't speak German at all

Most of them are just there for practice or CP

Nice script, fagtron. Those doubles haven't even been confirmed by KEK you fucking heretic.

[x] brexit
[x] trump
[ ] hofer
[ ] le pen
[ ] adolf

Blessed Kek grant me trips in this post so that based Hofer will free the Austrobros from the scourge of cuckoldry.

krautchan?
auf 9gag lurken auch viele deutsche..sind halt fags
sonst wohl facebook

He and his party is very close to Israel and the Jewish community. That's why he will win and he will make Austria great again.
>Serbs literally love all right wing politicians every
It's because of Kosovo, that's what they associate "right-wing" with, annexing Kosovo, that's why they love Trump.
Still based.

I dunno. Whole europe treats the eastern europeans like 2nd class citizens while giving treats to mudslimes and niggers.

What about the turks? Is Hofer going to do something with these muslim animals? I live here for almost a year now. The country nice, austrian people are nice but the fucking turkish people... I had so many confrontation with them. Muslims are not humans I swear.

Checked.
Merkel will be publicly executed.

I meant black friends

He reportedly wants to strip the Turks of citizenship and residency rights and deport them.

true.

>adolf
I don't think a 127 year old would be fit to be a leader.

The power of memes goes beyond mere weaponisation of shitposting.

Lord Kek alone determines the outcome of elections and only kek can save our people from oblivion and cuckoldry. By calling upon kek we deal in forces greater than leftists can ever understand.

Not that I know of, blacks don't belong in Europe.

Kek wills Europe to dispel the Muslim plague.

Holy shit

Hofer will win

>Muslims are not human
This, we need to get all of them back into their shitty Arab countries and let them kill each other but they are literally savages, I don't want them going to school with my children. (My kids'll be going to private school for now but I could save some shekels if we wouldn't have Muslims)

You better go vote and get your relatives/friends to as well, Austriabro

>He reportedly wants to strip the Turks of citizenship and residency rights and deport them
YES! Please!

Drei accounts von mir wurden schon auf FB geb& lol. Komisch dass IS Zeug wird nicht geb& warum auch immer.

Wahlen sind morgen oder?

So there are no fpö black members?

I don't know.

Already did with paper ballot.

Put a moustache on him

Wahlen sind am Sonntag
>FB benutzen
Ich wills gar nicht erst probieren.

>He reportedly wants to strip the Turks of citizenship and residency rights and deport them.
Omfg my dick is diamonds right nao. Please let this happen Ösibro

TAKE ALL MY MEME ENERGY

Your God does not lift your weight for you.
Someone has to do the wet work.
You have to provide your God with material to work.
You could say that, you have to make waves for your God to surf.

Latvia or a dirty austrian flag?

HOFER ICH WERDE DICH MEINE HILFE GEBEN!!!!

Hast du ne bessere Idee? Dann sag an.
Mir gefällt das ja auch nicht

fuck him and all you other nazis

focus on this shit

Our flag is A E S T H E T I C-aly superior,
go back to yellow on black.

youtube.com/watch?v=4doBZCdx6Sk

Verpiss dich kankerjood

good luck auslads

all power to Hofer

Wofür brauchst denn es?
Ich benutz Twitter um Leute zu triggern.
Glaube es gibt keine wirkliche Alternative für FB, aber es gibt Platz in Markt für so etwas.

why dont you stay on your board? It's a nice board and it is about to die, just go back

vérité, liberté, patrie!!!