Barbie, Yes!

Gentlemen, I give you Amy Schumer as Barbie.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GodfreyElfwick
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What in the fuck is this?

Her mouth is so small, and she managed to feed herself so much. Quite an accomplishment

this is someone you should respect
twitter.com/GodfreyElfwick

This has to be fake
>checks flag
God I hope so

I can't respect someone who looks like a Second Life avatar.

Oh my god her mouth is so fucking tiny.

If someone could edit her mouth to be even smaller for hearty keks, That would be amazing.

>twitter.com/GodfreyElfwick
>Genderqueer Muslim atheist. Born white in the #WrongSkin. Itinerant jongleur. Xir, Xirs Xirself. Filters life through the lens of minority issues

NEUFAG? GFTO of here.

Back to Tumblr where you belong.

My sides, I am a combination of puking and laughing.

Why are they trying to normalize blatantly unhealthy obesity?

Why is her mouth so small?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ask Yuri Bezmenov

That mouth is Photoshopped

Wasn't she supposed to go to Canada or something? With Lena?

kek

>Barbie

Really?

Sure it is a joke.

Because she lost.

And liberals are untrustworthy.

>beautiful brilliant female comedian
>amazing actress
>passionate about her beliefs and always sticks to her word
>exercises with daily walks (pic related)
>very experienced sexually
>worldly
>physically a natural 10/10 without makeup, heels or CGI
>implying you wouldnt eat the leftover cream pie of her previous bull before penetrating her without a condom

Barbie Trucker

Godfrey is a based as fuck parody account.

well there goes that toy company

user, my dick can only get so hard.

>>exercises with daily walks

With pastry.

Really makes you think.

Hnng. Post more.

FUCK LOL

underrated

liberal barbie is 50 lbs overweight and has a dick

>nu/pol/ doesn't know based troll Godfrey

Who are these people? Where did they come from?

>you will never tap that sweet, potato-shaped bod

It is a sin, like having Rosie O'Donnel play Betty Rubble

Women wouldn't just go out there and lie like that. They don't lie without a good reason. My wife assures me.

She has a really ugly mouth. The way the ends are downturned naturally. We are naturally attracted to upturned mouths. They are bright and inviting. That downturned mouth looks grumpy and unapproachable.

My wife has the same ugly mouth so I've given this a lot of thought.

atleast she isnt black

>Blorbie

Hey mom can you get me a super deluxe blorbie.

she's just an ugly fat pig in general, it's beyond me why so many people find her attractive. and I'm not just saying that because I hate her.

Your wife's mouth is not unapproachable, mountainjewbro. My dick can attest to that.

If she lost a fuckton of weight it'd be possible.

Some ungodly hybrid of a nu-male and an emo.

Fuck off amy, stop trying to change the subject.

Fuck the nose up a bit on the doll.

Pfft Lena Dunham is the only real choice to play Barbie.

she has the "down-syndrome face" of bodies.

holy fuck

Its like the fat on her arm just got clogged and stopped being distributed evenly across her body.

I'd rather a qt black barbie over fat fuck barbie. fuck i'd rather have wheelchair Becky over fat fuck Barbie

I think Barbie is massively blue-pilled. Notice how kids who have entirely pink bedrooms, tons of Barbie this and that are socially retarded? I imagine trailer-park kids with dirty fingernails and kool-aid stains loving Barbie. Fuck Barbie.

I agree. There is not a flattering feature on any part of her body. face, neck, back, stomach, legs, nothing. It is all somewhere between "bad" and "average"

And she's honestly just not funny. I watched 1 episode of her show and I thought it was really good. I watched 3 more and they were all complete shit. I'm not sure why that 1 show was good. The rest were all Sarah-Silverman-style jokes about periods and cum shots.

Stop eating so much

She already looks like one of those old GODDOMMOT FRONK memes

lefties need to use this image for all their attempts at shilling for homosexuality, they'd be far more successful

Who will play "ken"? Michael Moore?

good question, even skreddit knows who he is

Im reminded of this

DELETE THIS

Jesus christ dude, I'm trying to eat here.

she's just big boned is all

her spine is just curved is all

I've done a lot worse.

Seriously dafuq.

Mods plz delete that pic

>Check flag
>It's not Canadian

What is this sorcery?

ahhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Lardie becomes real

Not positive but I think he's a master troll.

This ugly thing is the only joke she's ever made

What fucking expression is that face?

It's like the face you make when your credit card gets denied even though your account has plenty money in it.

Bluhbie...

She looks like a man.

Exactly. Kind of a similar opposite situation. They're taking pictures of her in sexy poses like she has anything resembling sex appeal. Like having no money but people keep giving you things like you paid and tipped generously

>captcha is giving me an image of a cooked dog atop a bed of lettuce and there's no option to report the image anymore

fucking hell, google

An agent of kek

that is so bad, so bad. That bitch rapes men. It is horrific. Lucky I will never cross patsh with her.

>What in the fuck is this?

He is the Aragorn of troll wars against British cultural marxism.
In the shadows he's been to battles newbies haven't even heard of.
Show some respect to a master in his field.

> #awesome
god damn liberals are so lame

>tfw you realize you were way too early

>cell phone
>not even a legit camera
lmfao

THICC

>user, my dick can only get so hard.

I know what you mean.

Pic related.

Imagine my joy-boner.

"The (((Hollywood Reporter))) says the Barbie reboot will take a "contemporary spin on beauty, feminism and identity."

I just went around my house and gathered up my 6 year old's Barbie toys. They will be ceremoniously burned tonight. Her tears will be the price to pay for MAustraliaGA.

Fuck femenists, fuck the left

in burgerstan this is a 10/10. eurocucks don't know what they're missing,

good man. parenting requires involvement and tough choices.

I'm almost convinced that the boardroom at Sony is trying to bankrupt their company. What is going on over there?

Dear Sony,

Please stop.

underrated

Because we should indoctrinate young girls to grow up just like her. Humanity cannot end soon enough.

A big obnoxious yenta who wants to a blonde white woman? Perfect match if you understand that Barbie is a jew who wants to be Aryan

Good! Let them destroy one icon after the other until everybody hates them even more. I mean "Ghostbusters" was already a great example of how pc fucks up shit without them learning anything from it.

WHAT A SOPHISTICATED JOKE

kys, aren't brits supposed to have a refined sense of humour?