Are all races really the same?

Are all races really the same?

Or do race realists have a point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They have as much credibility as Dr. David Dukes phd

youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI

Racial equality and evolution are not compatible.

That pic is misleading. Brazilians are a separate species so race has nothing to do with it.

holy monkey breedo

Why do leftists hate science so much?

race realists are 100% right just not mainstream enough

reisist!

Is white in the middle between the obvious superior Mediterranean race and the negro?

did somebody fuck a monkey?

That cannot be real.

>Brazilian are a separate species
Stupid leaf has clearly never seen an aboriginal

If this shocks you, prepare your anus. Look up the ones with hairlips or fetal alcohol syndrome.

Well, ain't that some shit. What is it?

There is only race,the human race. But there is a lot of different genders.

What would I need to search?

Feeling > Thought, to lefties. You can use this to cover almost all of their actions, this makes them useful idiots.

Unrestrained feelings eventually result in chaos then collapse. (Hi KEK) Then right/order steps in; thought > feelings. (Hi Sup Forums) Notice how Sup Forums steps all over feelings and even avoids personal identity.

Pendulum.

Just search for the average australian aboriginal. They are horrifying and look like relics of ancient man. There is a reason Australian settlers classified them as wildlife and not human.

Yes, the ONLY difference between races is the melanin we produce, a difference we can visually observe (but that's just a coincidence). Everything else is EXACTLY the same. No difference in bone structure (jaw-bone and skull shape) - even if there were, this of course would NOT have ANY affect on brain development whatsoever. There certainly are no studies ever to find brain tissue and volume differences between races.

lemme guess, Brazil?

>can confirm, that's us alright.

That has to be the niggiest nigger I have ever seen.

Gee i don't know.

I can't find any. When you search images for "black people with.." it only shows whites.

Then if you're searching for "white people with..." it only shows niggers.

Every different. Even races within the same race are different. No two people are ever alike. This is why it's stupid to identify with a race.

>tfw i can turn Sup Forums into emotional leftists

Wait for it................. I fuck kids.

>incoming stream of tears

>yes goyim we're all the same!
>don't identify with your people!
>just ignore all the black on white crime, don't want to get divided and conquered do you goy?

Good good goy. Let's not forget that police have a status quo to incriminate minorities.

Perhaps there may be average IQ differences across races, but that doesn not mean that we should prejudge individual representatives of other races based on those averages. There are exceptions everywhere and every individual deserves the right to represent themselves first, and and their race second.

That's some impressive strategic shaving

Let's not forget that the victim self reporting stats match up with the regular stats from police. You're not going to dismiss black ciminality that easily.

>only races that aren't white riot

Have you seen the somalis, those things are hideous.

The left has treated black communities as if they were white communities and it has resulted in disaster. Especially in regards to schooling.

High preforming charter schools are run like a military school where the children are in school 12 hours a day, they do pushups and run on their breaks and the control is strict. The school model assumes they are violent morons and adjusts for it, and guess what, minorities show improved scores and testing results as well as college participation in the future because of it.

>board shorts away from water
>white oakleys
either douche or wigger

You're a retard that denies basic evolutionary biology. Blacks and whites were separated for at least 60,000 years. You really think there's 0 significant differences between our two races as conglomerates?

>Le homogeneous society

Keep living in lala land, delusional retard

I feel kind of sorry for abbos.

Yeah I don't live in Niggerville. Intend to keep it that way.

You really think people within the same race are clones of each other?

>liberals make fun of conervatives for being religious
>they deny and supress anything science has to say on sexual and racial differences that would conflict with the concept of egalitarianism

how long will modern society hold this double standard?

>You really think people within the same race are clones of each other?
What part of my post did you get that from? It's about averages, retard.

This guy must be fucking retarded. I'm guessing he's a nigger.

He's just a bad troll.

I rekt him here and he didn't respond and just kept posting bait for you guys.

As the wind blows the dust away from the horizon, Monkey Boy stumbles upon a gang of post apocalyptic thugs
>Ora Monkey Boy, do you have any spare bananas for us?
says the leader of the gang as he fixes his pompadour with his hand and his rusty combat knife
>hahaha
laughs the gang as they encircle our poor Monkey Boy
>You messed with the wrong bancho Monkey Boy!
>Kono kusoyarou!
The gang leader kicks Monkey Boy in the guts sending him flying.
As Monkey Boy lays on the ground, groaning in pain, tears begin to fall down his face.
>If only I was stronger! If only I was just a little bit stronger! Gomenne, Ibaraki-san, I will not be able to bring Oji-san the medicine he needs to survive...
BOOM!
All of a sudden a nearby crumbling building explodes and out of the veil of dust comes a shadowy figure covered by a mantle.
>Nandaaaaa!!
As the figure slowly walks towards the gang Monkey Boy looks at him with his bloodied eyes.
>Yada, It's Kenshiro!!!
Screams one of the fleeing gangsters as the mystery man drops his mantle
>Omae wa mou shindeiru
With one punch Kenshiro splits the gang leader's head in half and send the top half of it flying into the skies
>A-arigatou...
whispers Monkey Boy as he tries to stand up
>You will live to fight another day
says Kenshiro as he slowly walks away, covering himself again in his mantle. Tears stream down Monkey Boy's face as he sees him fading away in the horizon under the cover of the setting sun.

bumpin' for ebbin ID B*ump***

>Look mom! I rekted someone on a anonymous image board!

Because my life revolves around arguing with social rejects on the internet. Some people have things to do