Whiteys BTFO once again

Whiteys BTFO once again.

Indian laws are meaningless because they could not enforce them

>implying this was a country before a europeans set foot on it

I would love to hear the oral tradition of Native American international doctrine.

You know, since they didn't even have written fucking language at that time.

No laws = broken no laws = not illegal
All dindus do on social media in the SJW section is hate on whitey.

the injuns had no concept of the Rule of Law, borders or private ownership.
Therefore it was legal, because you don't ask a deer whether you can build a house in a forest.

well if the illegal Mexican immigrants successfully colonize the entire country and gain control of the entire territory by armed conquest I'd say they've earned it at that point

we're not at that point though. if you love the ancient Indians so much why don't you go tell them to build a wall and make the pilgrims pay for it? seems like a pretty good idea

>didn't have agriculture
>didn't have infrastructure
>didn't have government
>didn't have buildings
>didn't have written language
>didn't have laws

And I'm supposed to feel bad because my ancestors broke imaginary laws?

>the injuns had no concept of the Rule of Law, borders or private ownership.
that's not even true, they fought and killed each other over land all the time

are italians white by the way? gramps came here legally with all the proper identification and papers

Maybe the Indians should have elected Chief Trump to keep us out lol.

I know this is a bait post but does Tumblr not understand how war works? Or how native american society worked pre-colonial era?

conquest ≠ immigration
foreign invaders conquering/slaughtering the native people because they couldn't recognize the existential threat for what it was is precisely why illegals need to fuck off from the US back to mexico and from europe back to the middle east/africa
next

Is this supposed to be a proper sentence? It's worded so awkwardly.

how is it illegal to colonize a land without laws?

Hunting grounds maybe.
They were nomadic, because they hadn't even become agrarian yet.
Also yes, Italians are definitely white. None of this divide and conquer bullshit.

They'd ethnically cleanse the likes of "Captain Africa" so maybe it wouldn't be all bad.

might = right

when the day comes that shitskins are more powerful than whites and can TAKE our land from us, I will gladly accept defeat. That will never happen though.

What is happening today is different. It's about whether or not we should LET them into our country.

its called an invasion dipshit.

if leftist want to announce a muslim invasion, i dare them

>we entered a country without permission
>we entered a country
>a country
These people are absolutely fucking retarded aren't they?

this. we came as conquerors, they come as beggars and leeches.

>whites brutally and systemically eliminated American Indians
A true historical fact
>whites were the first illegal immigrants
Complete bullshit by modern liberals distorting history

Indigenous peoples were not a unified nation nor did they have shared and recognized laws. There were hundreds of distinct tribes each with their own land and tradition.

A country? lmao, it was a ton of different tribes, you retard. Some had no concept of land ownership. Natives slaughtered each other for land, why are only whites to blame? Whites gave natives a higher standard of living. Without whites, you could not bitch about them online, they invented the internet, electricity, the scientific method, algebra and calculus, steel, Tumblr, and all the other shit that makes your bitch fit possible.
Not to mention some treaties WERE made.
Illegal mestizos don't make america better, they increase our crime rates.

Kek confirms Solutrean hypothesis!

PRAISE

look how well letting in foreigners in worked for them and tell me why anyone would repeat that mistake

Bunch of tribes=/= legally established and internationally recognised country
Fuck off, natives were unorganised savages that killed each other all the time

>today we live in the exact same political and socio-economic circumstances of 400 years ago

Whites build the USA from the ground.
Those subhumans talk as if europeans had went to live with indians in their shit triangle huts and live off their welfare.
>Hey guys im new here if you dont have a shaman im perfect for the job
>Oh so youre the hunter? For every bison you hunt you gotta giv me a leg cuz muh gibs
>Where all da red woman at
Fucking braindead niggers. Truly subhuman scoundrel

good thing this "White People" shit is festering

But might makes right.

OMG JEWS STOP OPPRESSING US!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

None of that is true

I don't care how my ancestors got here. It;s irrelevant. What the fuck does that have to do with protecting the nation's quality-of-life in 2016 and beyond?

This whole "argument" only makes sense in the context of some kind of blood-guilt religion. And I most certainly don't share in THAT.

So my reply is, 1. Who gives a fuck? 2. I'm sure my ancestors would be horrified to see their descendants permitting third-world hordes to shit up the country they built.

Kek turning the light on Injun-worshiping liberal hypocrisy. Damn.

>ITT: Americans were never educated about Native Americans beyond Disney's Pocahontas. In other news, water is wet.

I take that back not just Americans. The entire world.

Native Americans did not have laws.

Therefore they were not people.

Animals do not have rights to an entire continent.

North america belongs to the people of Mongolia as they were there first.

they certainly did not have written language. Or can you point me to some famous iroquois novels?