Yeah, Trump is already a joke of a President-Elect. George Takei is spot on right here

Yeah, Trump is already a joke of a President-Elect. George Takei is spot on right here.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2775047/Report-White-House-intelligence-gap-Obama-skipping-FOUR-seven-daily-briefings.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

George Takei is a degenerate faggot.

>trump should spend more time locked in a roomed separated from the people like Obama instead of talking directly to the people
Wew, will the lefty butthurt ever end?

>one of the only presidents to ever go directly to the people even after he just won and still has time for briefings
>liberals still spinning this into something negative
STOP LYING REEEEEEEEEEE

Requesting that gif of Takei jerking of a guy on the stage...

George should spend his time doing things besides doxxing random people and sending his followers after them because they support trump

Faggots like Takei are why his homeland despises Japanese Americans more than black gaijin

And George Takei is a two trick pony.
>muh interment camps
>muh gayness

Why don't we ask that Japanese-American how HE can help MAGA, because bitching about his rallies sure isn't doing it.

I think he's being subversive.

>quoting an actor thats been irrelevant for 30+ years and is only cared about because he is the left's faggy little pet

Underated post

Didn't Obumfuck do the same thing for most of the last 8 years?

George "I Keep Invoking My Families Internment During WWII As A Warning Against Trump Even Though A 'Progressive' Democrat Ordered It, Let's Not Talk About That Though" Takei

Takai just needs to die of aids already

He promised he'd be back after winning. That's exactly what he did.

I never knew Canadians valued the opinion of men who jerk off other men in public for attention.

trudeau

Intelligence has a liberal biase. Based God Emperor.

Has he even done anything in between star trek and posting facebook blogs?

Engage.. warp 10.. colonocumtasticsanscondom engine technology...free riches for all.. no money around

I'm a smart smart SF actor not able to change a tire to my medieval car, listen to me.

cameo in new star trek movies and attending star trek conventions. must be rough. i guess he must take out his spare aggression on twitter.

id be okay with communism if we could space tho

gEORGE TAKEI SHOULD DIE this is a WARNING 2017 cenk dies GEORGE TAKEI MAYBE TOO WHO Knoiis

>Obama
>intelligence

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2775047/Report-White-House-intelligence-gap-Obama-skipping-FOUR-seven-daily-briefings.html

>a tucking leaf

Fpbp

I wonder if by the same standard these people criticized Obama for going hiking and on holidays during his time as the actual president? Especially the case given that Trump isn't even president right now and no doubt did a lot of learning over the 1.5 yr election race.

I don't give a shit either way how anyone chooses to spend their time as long as they're productive.

Four years of it is going to get fucking annoying real quick. Everything Trump does is going to be blown up into the worst event of century. It's going to be like how Fox overreacted about Obama, but with 7 different networks and everyone all over social media.

Don't worry. President Pence is getting all the briefings. He is on the ball.

I don't understand how internment can be so vilified when one japanese spy reporting ship movements on the west coasts could have made naval battles go the other way and allowed the japs to keep on raping and murdering millions. Even japs in japan know it was necessary.

I would be glad to let them share oxygen on Moon, even. After they fertilize the soil, we the leftovers can move in with greedy capitalism trying to grow some grass and cattle.

sounds fucking dope
i dont know about you but ive been laughing my ass off at everyone going full reactionary retard over every little thing. libs are all headed for a collective psychotic episode that will last years. what a wonderful time to be alive

Spot on. Dude is only famous for one role as a minority on an early sci-fi tv series, and being outspokenly gay. Everyone over on the left seems to act like he's Hollywood royalty but he's only known for Star Trek. They really go for any voice that spouts what they want to hear, huh?

Weren't they quick to turn on him too when he spoke out against the re-writing of his character as gay for the last movie?

I agree comrade

We need to imprison and exterminate anyone without due process whom we personally believe is the enemy of the state.

Long live the American Union

take your meds shenaynay

Their reactions are proven to be useless since they lost everything during the election. Just kick back and watch the salt roll in with the tides.

Well their cuck of a leader just did the same thing on twitter with Castro the other day so what the fuck did you expect?

If you're being /s then you're a fucking retard and you should kill yourself