MEGYN KELLY TO JUMP TO CNN

drudgereport.com/flashcn.htm

If this happens Fox News is dead to me.

thank fucking god
it's like jumping aboard the titanic, lel

The only time I get news from TV is the very, very rare occasion I need live coverage (like weather emergencies or the election). Is this really that big of a deal?

Not going to happen, no way in hell and the link pretty much says as much. With that settled, let's all post our Foxfus!

I think Dana is cute! CUTE!!

Good.

I hope she flexes wet fluttery shits into trumps mouth for the next 12 years.

Why drudge report is so ugly to look at it?

Why they don't use a better looking style for their website? It's like I'm in 1996 all over again.

Good move. CNN is slightly more objective than Fox, and she's less likely to get sexually harassed. Plus they'll probably top her Fox pay by a ton.

How many times has the drudge report reported something wrong. She's not going to jump to CNN retards. She far too conservative for them and their core demographic.

jesus fucking christ thank you. she tries to portray herself as this "hard hitting journalist" but she just comes off as this tryhard whore with a fake deep voice and ugly haircut. i'm glad her book sales flopped and got horrible reviews on amazon. fuck that cunt.

And somehow Fox News became closer to credibility.

Remember when they were the single biggest meme news in the world?

Please get rid of her Fox. Literally nobody will be willing to jump channels for her and you can replace her with another female anchor who is based.

2nd post best post

The delusion is so real.

JUST DO IT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

My fucking god give Dana loesch the spot

Both of these people suck.

>If this happens Fox News is dead to me.
It isn't already? MSM is MSM.

I am shocked, never saw this coming.
I am going to have to play at least 5 games of solitaire to calm down

Trashy single mom

I havent cringed so hard since the last time i dressed up as a my little pony character and went to a gay bar.

Who cares nobody watches CNN and now all the old men who watch Fox for this bitch wont watch Fox at all.

Dinosaur media is dead.

>jumping on a sinking ship
why?

Obligatory

She gets a degeneracy pass.

...this time. >_

The only blonde news correspondent I care about is Kat Timpf. I'll follow her wherever she goes.

>Gary Johnson supporter

This disgusting man-face tranny was obviously on the Clinton payroll from the start. She really thought Clinton would win and that would indicate the world was ready for her to become a mega-bitch and cry about being victimized by le sexism.

That's why she shitted on Trump in the first debate and claimed that Ailes almost raped her, she really thought she could jump on the feminazi bandwagon and make a career out of it. Then her ratings tanked and her book failed and Fox wouldn't agree to pay her 25m a year. So now she is reduced to becoming a fake news bimbo on cia. It's funny how life works.

This. The only so called journalists that should be allowed to take themselves seriously are the retarded old cuckservatives that still think it's 1980.

kill yourself

I don't really like the prospect of tv news networks becoming ideologically isolated propaganda dispensers, but if it's inevitable, we should remove the weeds from the conservative network.

Fuck that whore. Fuck her career.

Good. Go to failure.

Right where that liberal dyke that loves to self-promote belongs

>CNN is dying
>Tries to stay relevant
>Hires Megyn Kelly for a couple of million annually
A quicker death of CNN, nice.

>Megyn Kelly to be dumped on CNN

FTFY

CNN either coughed up more money suddenly (they were not willing to pay the $20M that Fox was) or Kelly took a pay cut to move.

Apparently she got a huge cash advance for her book that didn't sell, that was probably a bribe for her not to sue after Gretchen got $20M for harassment.

Starting to think this leaf shitposting bring the first post isn't unintentional anymore. It's just too easy

Im more surprised it took this long

pat buchanan etc

wow rude

her feminazi shtick will play better over on CNN.

she showed her true colors after the 11yo leaked audio tape of trump saying he likes pussy and boobs. she spent every day trying to shit on trump and make him look bad after that. fuck her.

She's not even their second best rating show

Too bad Time Warner is going to shut down CNN to please Trump.

it's the fucking MSM retard

I'm getting sick of WINNING Trump was right!!!!

> Implying fox news wasn't always trash tier
REDDIT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I feel like I'm the only guy on this board that doesn't hate her.

yup

That's what I call my penis.

I need her to have consequences for shitting all over Trump for so long. Dumb cunt timed the release of her book with election day because it was supposed to prove how insighted she was about Trump getting BTFO in a landslide. Now she's a laughing stock, rightfully so.

>It's like I'm in 1996 all over again.

I know, it's wonderful.

I never even read her book. I just think she's a good television personality regardless of her personal politics. Also I think she's been more fair to Trump than anyone on cnn. If she goes to cnn, she'll probably end up being the most republican friendly anchor.

They are good fits for each other. Best of luck to that fucking feminist cunt and the lying sacks of shit that run CNN.

>Call her secret libtard feminist the entire election
>Get proven right

feels right dawg

Im a year older than her. I didnt realize until now, how hot she was at 19. She came off the heels of the boyband craze of the late 90s. Back street boys and nsync.
But she was a hot piece of ass

Sage. This isn't news

She is really hot.

I jerked off to that pic so many times when I was like 13.

I like the cut of your jib

By my count, never.

Good fuckin riddance.

She a shill for the left.

>literally jumping aboard to a fast-sinking ship

it's a really good aesthetic, very unique. breitbart is also like this with the dark background but drudge is perfect considering you aren't actually reading articles on it, just getting redirected. reddit is a comparable news aggregate and has a more independent look to it as if it was a news site on it's own and not just a masterlist of links and it comes off as self-centered;; which is why redditors are pretentious pricks

that bitch gets $20 million a year? then slanders her network?

there is no justice in this world, truly