--- OPERATION AMAZON WALKOUT ---

FRIDAY DECEMBER 16TH

The employees at Amazon are organizing walkout because of the horrible working conditions at the company. They are asking for /pol's/ help in getting the word out to the rest of the employees, because their internal communications are being stifled by the company's corporate surveillance.

Sup Forums is taking to twitter and facebook to spread the word, so that all amazon employees find out about the walkout and can participate.

lol let murican deel wit murican prublems

Bump for proof

/lefty/ here to assist
What could we do?

sage this activist nigger trying to rile up Sup Forums for their leftist causes

get fucked and saged cunt

>/lefty/ here
please kill yourself

>he doesn't want to help the working class

>/pol's/
get out of here, reddit
not your personal army

Fuck you! ruin Christmas for the rest of us
Can't you be grateful you actually have a job?

You faggots get paid way too much to work a job in a town that cost too much to live in. You're retarded for being there. I wish Seattle would burn.

>tons of pajeets
>working class
Get fucked commie. I've been in their buildings and an insane amount of the workers are obviously h1-b's.

>the working class

>muh working conditions. One time I stubbed my toe and management didn't even kiss it make boo boo better

You get paid fucking $20 an hour to do work a 5th; no a 3rd grader could do. Which do you want: a pay cut, or boo boo kisses? That's what I thought, back to work retard.

It makes sense. Bezos is a FAR LEFT libtard, he deserves to have a union shoved down his throat.
And yes, I've heard the working conditions there SUCK.

Don't worry, Robots will soon replace these ungrateful fucks

Walking out from a job that takes no skill to preform just gets you fired, and people that actually want to work hired

FUCK AMAZON AND GLOBALIST BEZOS

FUCK THAT PLACE

everybody_is_expendable_but_me.jpg

Those dildos wont pack themself up boy, better start working.

No fuck off. Amazon have the best delivery service

shh dont tell them

Ungrateful, lazy retards. Hope you lose your jobs to robots.

Thank God. Maybe then the "muh wage slavery" meme will finally die and these tards will be forced to actually contribute to society.

Bezos is like Soros jr. politically and he uses mostly temps to keep wages down. They make Wal-Mart look like a utopia.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I have stocks there ffs!!

I say we crash Amazon's stock and then buy.

We are the jews now.

Give me your possessions

this is probably a false flag to get anons to get fired from your jobs
op if you're real you should anonymously report to all the media that employees are staging a walkout and it will get covered in the news

>Sup Forums is taking to twitter and facebook to spread the word, so that all amazon employees find out about the walkout and can participate.
We are? I don't remember this part. Fuck off OP you faggot

Fucking Bezos funding the dishonest Washington Post

I am expendable,if I quit my job there's thousands of people that would love to take my place
It's an employers market, I understand that

sell and buy the dip
you'll never get rich with that attitude

trying bait us into becoming personal army. Fuck off. Walkouts are for commies as well.

I worked at an Amazon warehouse for a year in the past. What kind of pussy do you need to be to consider the working conditions horrible? It was way better than the construction jobs I had in the past. The warehouse was even climate controlled. Not like I'd want to stay there my whole life, but the money got me through college.

For once I want a fucking company to actually do this. Not say it, but fucking do it. We can't advance society without people investing in automation. So they need to DO IT. JUST. DO IT!

No way bitch. I order a lot of stuff from Amazon. Ship my packages quickly you sluts!

true but amazon will be in FULL SWING for xmas

a walk out could seriously fuck their shit up if people don't get their stuff before xmas

I hate white men

We're crashing this stock.

With no survivors.

Fuck there was a German user on here a few days ago who worked at an Amazon Warehouse. He greentexted how lazy the poos were, and how the managers looked the other way because of "Muh tolerance", until they pissed in the sinks and stopped them up, and shitted all on the floor.

I really wished I would have capped the thread

(((Belgium)))

If people are buying their shit a week before xmas then they deserve to get their shit late. It's not like this holiday doesn't happen on the same day every fucking year.

Unions should be banned. Gas the pinkos, class war now!

Also, sage.

YES!

But if you help the working class, how will the revolution come about?

Time to send my job application

Hell if they're willing to do 150k I'll fucking sleep at the office

You're pretty gay. I bet your the toast of town

You get what you pay for. At least Mexicans know not to shit on the floor.

I missed that memo also

LOOK AT ME

The first time someone lie on your name?

This is true, they're hiring very aggressively right now because they're understaffed in a lot of fulfillment centers.

So have I, if you have any questions. Though I worked at an American one, so the problem was lazy beaners instead.

you avin a giggle there m8?
You wont be talking shit when your country needs help.

Do your angry leftist Snapchat or Twitter magic and get supporters for this cause.

All shops have to hire for christmas, and all the employees, are going to want for money, cause they also need to spend more money, this was a bluff by the union, or whatever they have, your country your laws.

Said that Sup Forums was going to make this viral, if you keep talking about, it will be real.

I would definitely be nice if amazon was set down a peg or two. They're too smug right now.

I got an idea how to help.

Get a new fucking job

Not your personal army union shill

This.

>They are asking for /pol's/ help
Proof?

Its. Official. There. Is. A. New. Mission. Now.

::: Operation Crash Amazon Stock :::

What rumors can we generate and meme to make it happen?

a little fucking late LOL most people will already be done shopping by then

I personally work at a Sort Center in Florida and they're over staffed. Also the working condition is superb compared to some other warehouses I've worked at. He'll today was ice cream day. Errybody got some. It was dank. Hell they have been offering people VTO(voluntary time off) almost everyday because the volume isn't high enough and there are just too many people. Recently there was a pilot strike that drastically slowed the incoming volume but a judge told those douche bag pilots to get back to work because there wasn't a basis for their strike.

t. MCO5 Sort associate

That's bs. I worked at amazon for a while and it was great. I was able to work by myself at my own pace and was never yelled at or pressured to do it faster or better than I did. The people are nice, the pay was pretty good for a job anyone can do without education (loads of shitskins who don't even speak German there)

People did go on strike sometimes but I never understood why

the 16th to the 22nd are actually incredibly busy. Turns out a lot of people are procrastinators. Especially since they don't need to worry about the rush of real world shopping and they see "can ship in 4 days" and feel secure in wasting so much time.

>Waaaaah! Working in a warehouse is harder than sitting on a couch! Sometimes it's like 80 degrees in here, I actually had to drink water one time!

Fuck off.

they give me next day delivery i dont give a shit how they treat their employees

>What could we do?
kill yourselves

An actual Mexican intellectual

b-but i'm a prime member i need my socks and dildos in two days

TWO DAYS

More automation cant come soon enough

How bad is it? I heard they're hiring. Should I avoid?

fucking seasonal workers at my local Amazon warehouse get paid $16/hour to move and sort boxes all day and Amazon has one of the best advancement programs in the country. Fuck off with this retarded shit.

This, and I worked in their on-site medical office and I can tell you take care of their people reasonably well.

>Have a job interview with amazon next thursday

Anyone who can give me tips how ace the interview at amazon?

Fuck you. I don't know what the problem is. I will not just start spamming your shit. Fuck off to r/politics.

DON'T FUCK WITH MY CHRISTMAS ORDERS REEEEE

Ma name Cletus and i sure do love my right to work and mah 8 dollarz an hour and shitty benefis it sure warm my white murican soul like some kentucky malt to work foh muh jewish ceo fo below how much i produce fo muh company. Hell no do i want a union job and get paid a living wage with actual benefits and working conditions and shit nahhhh brother i luv bein on workfare. i just pray to muh judeo-christian gohd dat dem neoconservative and jews in new anglind sure get dem a biggah boat one day. even tho i earn 15 000 a year and have no savins or time and money to upskill myself, dat gonna be me one day

more ancap cuckoldry, if it weren't for the labour laws and rights the working class had to fight for, you'd be working 12 hour days in unsafe conditions with no benefits; a modern day chimney sweep. I fucking hate your sanctimonious and elementary understanding of economics which seems inherent in ayn rand voodoo economics. I bet you patted yourself on the back one, you glib dolt. Unless you come from a rich family, it's always going to be an employer's market cunt when the choice is between working and starving to death. Enjoy your modern day chattel slavery, you 'groidal cuck.

>Boy fucking howdy do I love safety!

kill yourself

My brother in law works there, he says it's great. He was working Thanksgiving amd they let him leave early just because he asked politely. No attendance points given or any of that horseshit. Doesn't seem horrible to me, either

Depends where you're working at.

My first job was on-site customer service for Amazon and it was pretty alright.
It's a job that you go into expecting it to be a fake smile on a tyrannical employer somewhat like Walmart but the smile is genuine, or at least was where I worked. Got good pay, good hours, and decent benefits.

My boss was super Chinese and use to tell some of the most racist jokes about niggers I've ever heard in my life, even compared to Sup Forums.

what did you mean by this

Even the shittiest positions at Amazon pay a minimum of $12.50. some places you can get $15 an hour for just being a retarded warehouse grunt. It's definitely one of the better entry-level jobs.

>I'm self-righteous and proud

They like people who think "safety first". Everything is labelled and designated and color coded for safety and organization. Bring up the "company culture" in the interview, they eat that shit up.

That reminds me, I need to order some more garage door openers. Off Amazon. Because fuck you and your whining. They have great prices and services.

S A Y I T W I T H M E

Amazon is incredibly anal retentive about safety. Assuming you're going into a position that has anything involved with warehouse work they want to make sure you're not a risky person and would just LOVE to inform people how to do their job safely.

If you're going into IT or something, I have no fucking clue.

Any links or will this thread just 404?

neck your comrades then yourself

Sell all you have and then short Amazon. Get rich nigga

You think Amazon doesn't know about this walkout stuff? You think Managers don't know everything going with their employees?

Amazon is already getting scabs lined up just in case. I guarantee it.

kek wills it

I'm going in for seasonal part-time logistics sortation associate. Do I need tell them specifically about safety first?

Office jobs involve lots of backstabbing.

I think we should go to the Amazon HQ. I can pilot a helicopter if you want a ride...

Almost definitely, but more just if they bring up any situations or ask you what you'd do when confronted with something always go for the safest option.

how bad is the office jobs