Is race mixing degenerate if she is hot

Okay Sup Forums srs question, I'm dating a full pakistani girl is a really liberal Canadian university.
I'm incredibly right wing and hate nigger mixing with white women.
But this girl I'm dating doesn't mulsims, makes fun of SJWs with me, and is 9/10 fit.

Am I a degenerate?

Making kids isn't fine unless she is a super white Paki type

>Am I a degenerate?
no
cosidering you live in canada it's perfectly fine by your standards

Pakis are inbred, look it up

Just do whatever you feel is right. You dont need permission from Sup Forums to fuck hot pakistani girls

>rare flag

Stop posting these threads

rare trips?

also:
it's not degenerate when I do it, r-right guys?

>canadian flag

It's not racemixing if you're indian and she's paki mate

Paki girls are super headstrong, my college friend is with one and he's basically been living in her purse for three years. I mean I like the girl but still

Penetrate her brown pussy and enjoy yourself. Do not breed with her. Find a white women while youre pounding poo pussy and switch over to her

> Look him in the eyes
Ask that again.

Zwarte Piet Land and trips have spoken

There's nothing wrong with racemixing and here's the reason why.
>inb4 sweden yes

Statistics and researches shows that mixed children usually almost all the time go for white people. Do you know what this means? In a couple generations the other race will be washed away. Literally bleached. We are killing them in the long run.

during the 19th century era of imperialism when europa was most powerful, the white man scoured the globe, looking for adventure, loot, and hot exotic native pussy

Pigmentation is a pretty meaningless thing OP.

You transfer half your genes and more importantly the right values, those are the things that count.

The only true failures are those that don't reproduce.

>Is race mixing degenerate if she is hot
>Okay Sup Forums srs question, I'm dating a full pakistani girl is a really liberal Canadian university.
>I'm incredibly right wing and hate nigger mixing
>with white women.
>But this girl I'm dating doesn't mulsims, makes fun of SJWs with me, and is 9/10 fit.

>Am I a degenerate?

Actually, in genetics it is allways better to have diversity in your genepool but if there is to mich mixing going in you cant have blends anymore.

So some mixing is good for the flow of culture, understanding between the civilizations and for an healthy genepool but if as I said if to much is mixed them the heterosis effect won't work anymore.

However, in some time we will code our own DNA.. this could solve the problem.

i think this is bizarro logic.

I mean look at hillary clinton and chelsea clinton. The world would have been better if they were never born.

Look at Billy Ray Cyrus and what happened to his daughter. She would have been better off is she had never been born and he too probably.

Race mixing is only degenerate for women, being that they are the limiting factor in a population.

If you're a man, go on and fuck whatever you want, it's irrelevant.

If you are a black man then, it is ok to fuck white women?

Since black women are the limiting factor in population of course.