Daddy! Muhammad at school said isis killed santa

How do U respond

well, I hope you sucked his dick, bigot

I would tell her about how the crusades were justified by muslim agression against the byzantine states

I thought that shirt was asking to smite her.

Don't worry, the SecDef will avenge him.

Hehe

cute pic honestly

im eager to have kids. hopefully it will be daughters no fucking white males allowed

Santa was a infidel, allahu ackbar he has a chain from his anus to his mouth in hell now. Inshallah all his followers die too.

Same to be honest, Strange how Sup Forums has made me want kids.

i know I unironically want kids even though I hated them before and its mostly because of pol

whats wrong with ’white males’?
are you not white?

>Santa can't die, he will simply leave a lump of plastic explosive in the naughty kids stocking, eradicating all the anti Christmas from the world.

>Santa loves old world values and disrespect is one of santa's pet peeves.

Just means he wants a girl.

Yep

Hehe

Im white. Id prefer to have a girl Ive always felt better around girls and had an easier time connecting with girls since im a child.

Probably just you getting older. When I got to about 20 I started to want to have children.

Where are you from, Muslimfag?
We'll find and rape you with bacon.

South Park did it many years ago

well, they didnt actually kill Santa, they killed Jesus

>Smite
>Hug
>Repeat

Maybe

Just how many closet pedos are there on Sup Forums?
Hope you will never have children

It's ok honey, I have something to cheer you up

>*Unzips dick*

and IsIs is a muslim terrorist group, there is evil in everyone but don't let it control your beliefs, fucking sand niggers

You are projecting

>How do U respond
"U" move

>t. Pedo

Christ. This site is full of degenerates. They're not gonna be like your WEEB anime you leaf fuck.

Shut up ya Jamal daughter

It's true, the moslems have killed santa.

Fortunately santa is a magical being and can not be killed for long, he'll be getting better in bed at the north pole right now as we speak so he'll still be able to deliver toys.

The important thing however is that this attack was an act of war, the moslems want to kill us all. I don't want you talking to mohammed, mohammed, mohammad, muhammed, mohameed, mohammed, mouhammed, muhammed or mohammad in your class again okay honey?

>when someone talks like a typical X and you point that out, you are an X projecting.
That's nice logic, try it on radical muslims.

Nice try FBI.
Not falling for this shit. Never mind, I am.

Tell this "Muhammad" that he, his parents and ISIS will be gone soon.

i meant when i was a child i was hanging with girls of my age i dont hangout with little girls today fucking idiot