Can you hate the jews but still like seinfeld?

Can you hate the jews but still like seinfeld?

Probably not, but the good news is that you don't have to hate jews, just be wary of their tricks.

Yes

jerry was the worst part of that show so yes

He didn't write the episodes

if you like seinfeld, then you like the most common, stereotypical type of jew there is. Not that theres anything wrong with that.

Why do you want to be among the absolute dregs of society, the anti-semites?

Jerry wasn't the only jew on the cast.

He was the straight man. You can't just have 4 clowns starring the show. You need balance.

Yes for a few minor reasons.

1. He hates PC culture
2. Never had (in 9 seasons) a negress as a girlfriend
3. Was loyal and helped Michael Richards instead of throwing him to the PC wolves.

Verdict: Not Guilty

I don't think anyone hates garden variety kikes, only politically active kikes who are trying to subvert our society.

In any population of shitters there will always be good ones.

He isn't one of (((those))) jews.

I never said i WASN'T a hypocrite

Is he a cionist? How much money have he banked to icrael? What kind of support have he given to their occupational and warmongering attitude? Does he approve of it? What statments has he given regarding the goys and cattles? What is his end goal?

Watch it just so Steve Bannon gets paid

ok agreed

Im glad we could finally ask the big question

Sure, but why would you like Seinfeld regardless?

>It's a Jerry's parents episode

That's the only time you can hate jews and Seinfeld.

That's funny I had this same discussion about Larry David last night

>jury still out

correct

Or the rabbi or that dirty butcherous myrtle sheeeeeeeeeit even uncle Leo!

Who else was? Pls no Kramer. Pls no George.

BEES

Both.

I'm a Jew and I'm proud of it godamnit. Yeah sure my people have done some fucked up shit and many of them are trying to destroy Western civilization, but we used to be funny as fuck. We were physicists, chemists, comedians and we made the best damn deli sandwiches on Earth. We should be proud of our past but we should also not hesitate to throw the likes of JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon into the oven.

It's the same with whites. You should be proud of your people and your accomplishments but you should also not hesitate to realize the faults of your people and better your own race. Praise the Hungarians and punish the Swedes. Sup Forums already does that with whites, but Jews don't do that with themselves. They say that all Jews are great by birthright when we all know deep down that Jews like Soros are fucking shit up all over the planet.

If you watched seinfeld, you were subversed by the jew

>south africa

Are you ok? Do you need to be rescued?

Dreyfus. Her family is loaded too.

Also George Constanza is half-Jewish, half-Italian in the show.

did you know that jewess is the daughter of a multi-billionaire

>I don't think anyone hates garden variety kikes
you're giving people way too much credit

I thought Woody Allen would be that kind of jew.

get back in the oven

I watched every episode at least once

is orange is the new black about Ellaine after the final episode?

It's like watching a minstrel show.

Thanks for reminding me it's on. I love this one with Uncle Leo

"but she's an antisemite"
"can you blame her"

Don't worry goy.

This board hates Jews, plural. You're allowed to like just one.

How do we know you arent using jew tricks to try and create jew sympathizers?

woody is the king of new York jews

Well sure the show is about him jewing people again and again until it lands him in jail

It reveals their true nature in a humorous way

Guy who played Kramer was raised lutheran so relax kafir

He's also a big car guy, car guys are always good.

If you like Seinfeld you're a degenerate. The TV show especially exhorts sociopathy as a way of being.

is it wrong for me to like his humor and hate the man?
jokes in his films are ok, but any role he plays and the way he acts is just so goddamn infuriating

They were ALL JEWS.
ALL OF THEM.

Replace "hate" with "understand" then yes.
In the extended sense, Jewishness is a possibility within all human beings, it's just this group has concentrated it and made it a tradition.
Seinfeld, or Jews, are often funny because they are outsiders looking in, pointing out the absurdities we know, but often do not think of.

lel, yeah Uncle Leo was the epitome of a Jewish caricature.

Is it the self-awareness kicking in?

and they are always the same
I feel the same
his character is irritating, and he's playing himself in all his movies
I feel a lot of his good works would've been better as books

Can you hate the jews but still like Curb Your Enthusiasm?

Used to love it when i was younger, it still has some very funny bits, the jews feel almost human and normal. Still put off these days by the nihilism of the show and how none of the main characters gave a fuck about having a family.

>that episode where he thinks hes white and starts being really outgoing and stops being neurotic

Such a great show.

Thing is because of Soros and other jews openly subverting western society and any notion the white race has a right to exist even our own lands, gives you two options

>total victory
>or death

There are some based jews out there, Jerry is pretty cool. Mark Levin is another one.

This also.

I hate Catholicism but love their beer.

eh

I have to say i agree. I mean, there must be normal achievers among your people. Treat other with respect and respect yourself right?

im an israeli, not your typical american kike

ture.
he himself is a self-absorbed anal-fixated irritating man
dont know if the is the actualy stereotype for jew, but that's is too much for me to bear

knew a guy like that a while ago. fuck they are annoying

well, at least they were self-aware: part of the joke was that they were terrible people

what about the one where Ellaine keeps dating shaun king because she thinks hes black and he keeps dating her because he thinks shes Hispanic

some parts of the show were ahead of their time

you probably would get irritated by me then
I relate with him on a lot of levels

neurotic about fixating on my paranoia of people being aware of my neurosis, so much so that its become a joke at my own expense

yeah, there are orthodox jews that actually beleive that jews are superior to any other race simply for existing.
might have been like a couple of centuries ago, too secluded, strange and nerving. that is a good source of hate

I got the sense there was a kind of divide among the globalist/Hollywood Jew and normal Jews. I don't know, but it seems that Judaism is fundamentally communist so that any Jewish person who gets into a position of power and wants to apply these morals ends up executing communist practices.

Wouldn't be the first case of hypocrisy from you jew haters with your praising of your jewish elect lapdog and co

that's fucked up man, arnt you aussis the dont give a fuck type?
imho if you are so naurotic you should check yourself before it affects all the aspects of your life.
you get too stressed for nothing
oh, that's guy got better with time though.. saw a few things in the military that got him to calm down a little

No different than enjoying Roman Polanski's Chinatown or Michael Jackson's Thriller.

i'm fairly ok with it, its just become pert of my personality, I'm an intrapersonal kinda guy and I can take the piss out of myself

>I know what I am, and its funny when I try to look at it objectively

what do you mean by
>oh, that's guy got better with time though.. saw a few things in the military that got him to calm down a little

Jerry is anti SJW

No, the characters are the epitome of how dingy these subhumans are. Kastanza was by far the most entertaining character.

we were in the army together, at first he was neurotic and annoying
didnt see him for about a year and a half, i come back and he is much more chill and composed. kept his neroticism to a minimum
conditions get him to realise how to work WITH people instead of against them and got to understand there are worse things in life than not sleeping for a night, that calms down a lot of people

I like Seinfeld but Jerry and Larry are classic kikes and they get most of the royalties from Seinfeld merchandise while Julia, Michael and Alexander get squat

Disagree
Julia was the weakest link(but even she wasn't bad considering she was a woman and most women aren't funny)

Prove it.

I always thought he was the most overrated comedian of all time before I was redpilled

Like Julia needs the money...
And they are the creators of the show so it kinda makes sense.

Agreed David - just hold off on the trickery pls.

I love the episode where Jerry says "Anti-Dentite"
That shit was hilarious

yeah, i'm getting a handle on the bullshit narrative of "the world is out to get me" and dealing with shit
exposure to the things that worry me and learning that its worse in my head helps
cheers mate

I hate both so it's not an issue.

next you'll be saying they should have their own schools

they do

aaahhh

Are you retarded or five years old? The reason why people dislike "jews" (notice it's "jews" and not this or that jew) is because of what they've done and they keep on doing. It's destructive ideology for any other people.

Seinfeld is a great example of such an attitude but it would only be natural to celebrate something like that since you've probably never experienced a healthy culture

I doubt Michael richards is doing poorly

He probably gets pity money from jerry and in this ever redpilled nation gets, the more likely we will see him in future things

That's the difference between kikes like seinfeld and Larry and WASP like the cast of friends who stuck together so they all got good deals

>none of the main characters gave a fuck about having a family.
That's because that's the shit that kills comedies most of the time

Jerry wanted something different
He wanted a pure comedy with none of that romance/feelsy bullshit

In other words he wanted a pure comedy not a "funny tv show"

Holy shit, my coincidence detector is off the charts

Are you saying that Seinfeld corrupts one's mind?

Yeah actually. Seinfeld is fucking based and hilarious. This show would get cancelled in the morern day

Well that would be terrible. The point I'm making is that people can't feed people garbage if people just sit down and accept it. At what point do you say "Hey, this is bullshit, I'm not gunna just let anyone do whatever they want to me". Hitler, for example, had to be voted into office. People had to generally accept him for him to gain power. The same can be said for anything. All it takes for evil to win is good men do nothing. I'm sick of the bullshit in the world and if given the choice of eating shit for my whole life or at least enjoying the moments I have I choose the later. I'm not violent. I'm not supporting a revolution. I just want people to take care of one another. I just want to see kids go to school, and the earth not to melt, and to have 2.5 kids and a picket fence and all that. That's what everyone wants deep down I know it. And people have just given up. Everyone I know it seems like they've just given up. Not me! I'm not that stupid. If I am, well, maybe I was just the only smart one.

Post more lewd Elaine

>No Jewish GF who will clean the gunk out of your foreskin

george is one of the funniest characters ever written but yeah he was written to be and played by a jew

You forgot to call us Goyim

Is this copypasta?

Do you have any idea how much the show still makes just by reruns alone?

Put yourself in their position and you'd be salty af too

>I doubt Michael richards is doing poorly
His career got eternally fucked for putting a few niggers in their place

I don't know if I'd call that "doing good" exactly

George is Larry David

Why would I hate all of them? That's a sign of a tiny brain.