Would you ever fuck another man's wife if you were ever given the chance?

Would you ever fuck another man's wife if you were ever given the chance?

I have.. But mostly because I hated the guy and wanted him to suffer. She wasn't very good in bed.

I have fucked five different married women and had another one blow me in front of her husband.

I am having a date with a married woman tonight as a matter of fact.

> falling for the vaginal jew

Good goys

Yeah of course, why not?

It would be nothing but an act of hate towards them, myself and Jesus.

Yeah I have twice
Didn't know either one was married
So I guess I'm tainted and I'll probably do it again

Ah well.

only if I didn't know

>would you cheat on your wife?
no, I am not a degenerate

thats a gay feeling. You cant fuck the guy because (muh masculinity) but hates the guy instead, then you fuck his wife. Thats literally the concept of projection.

I did, it's one of the few things I regret

I would but I would rather get to the point near intercourse then somehow publicly shame her for her infidelity

Unfortunately I would probably just rather have the sex at that point

No. Not ever.

Typical Canadian piece of shit

>would you

Who hasn't?

I'd fuck his face with a screwdriver

No

can there be a sequel to this of trump somehow stopping this?

I have. He used her for citizenship and discarded her the minute he got it. In Canada it takes a year to finalize divorce and he was running on her gibsmedats.

She was an amazing woman 17 years older than me with a really kind heart and an expressive personality. It's a shame it didn't last but it helped me solidify the criteria I valued in a potential wife.

Yes. Seeing the pleasure of the woman I'm fucking and knowing that she's attached to another man is the best. You are not truly a man until you experience this.

There's nothing wrong with fucking another man's wife if you are prepared for the fistfight that may come up in the future.

If there is no fight then he's a cuck and the fucking is more justified

>tfw in college a good friend cucked some fuck who was a music major, then he himself got cucked by an uglier, balding, manlet

If they both wanted me to fuck her and we are all consenting adults, sure why not. If I found him attractive I would like to fuck the husband too.

Only if I get to do it over and over again until the wife becomes pregnant with my child.

Yeah. I had morals before and missed a opportunity to fuck some army dudes wife. I regret not fucking her

I'm in my early 30s and recently ran into my high school gf and we ended up fucking a few times and she is married.
I feel bad for the guy but I was horny. It's not like we hadn't been together before so whatever.

depends
if the wife was thicccc and the guy was a douchebag then maybe
but I would never mess with a good man's wife

im suprised how many cam whores have wedding rings.

Only if he watches, I would also expect ample prepping

Already did. Iranian milf in Toronto. Hoe used to ignore her 14 year old daughter's calls whilst sucking my dick because "she'll be fine waiting for me at the violin school, good for her to socialize so dont worry hon let me garggle your cawk some more"

Iranian women are mega whores with no self respect. True story.

Once, it had happened to be my Mcpl's wife.
>Be me, Sapper celebrating QL3 completion
>Drinking from 1700
>feelingreat.jpg
>Go to club with buds
>Lots of good booze, notice hot brunette few tables down
>muh dick
>Strike up conversation, dance, kiss
>end up at her place
>ficki ficki
>wake up next day with massive hangover
>head downstairs to grab coffee, notice wedding photos on wall
>fuckme.jpg its Mcpl and chick
>run out like frightened pussy
Next day I couldn't even look at my Mcpl during pt. He was cool with me so I guess she never told him. I felt terrible and ashamed, cause he was a great guy whom I respected. Bitch had no ring and so I never bothered to ask her.

I worked in the kitchen at this Japanese stone grill restaurant. One of the Japanese servers was married to this huge black dude, but that didn't stop her from flirting with me every. single. day. I went out with them and our coworkers a few times, and if she drinks she loses ALL inhibition, she literally fawns over me and punches me playfully all the time. The idea of cucking a black dude is hilarious, but I have my morals and won't do it. It is fucking hilarious though at how sexually frustrated this girl is with me.

Moral of the story, be white, be 6'4", and exhude confidence, and you'll be cucking niggers in no time.