Londonabad

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3770523/Oliver-Amelia-popular-baby-names.html

>Mohammed is the most popular name for boys in England and Wales- but it doesn't top the official list because there are so many different ways to spell it.

>Oliver was the most popular boys' name for all regions of England except London and the West Midlands, which both had Muhammad as the top name.

wew lad

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/most-popular-baby-names-the-top-20-boys-and-girls-names-in-england-and-wales-9671635.html
news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/vietnamese-surname-nguyen-to-overtake-smith-as-most-common-metropolitan-surname/story-fnet0he2-1226655075023
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KHAAAN

Based Khan

London was a mistake.

What's all this Oliver about?

Doesn't mean shit and you know it.

It's such a hugely popular name, show me one English name anywhere near as popular.

So was modern Canada. L E A F.

>>Mohammed is the most popular name for boys in England and Wales

>I want some Moor

>80% of muslim boys are called mohammed
>proper people have a wide range of names to choose from for their offspring
>HAH LOOK MUHAMMAD IS MOST POPULAR NAME FOR NEW BOYS

that said, London was horrible when i visited 5 years ago and from everything i read and watched it certainly can't be better now. All large cities are hives of degeneracy and need to be demolished but this one stands out.

>6% of population name their sons the same thing
>gets top spot
Thanks user for the breaking news.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/most-popular-baby-names-the-top-20-boys-and-girls-names-in-england-and-wales-9671635.html

England getting destroyed by immigration kek

maybe London really should just become it's own city state

Why is there 0 arab name in the top 20 of France most popular names ? We have even more muslims than britain

More Muhammeds and Amelia's will lead to more Muhammad's in the long run.

It's a self sustaining economy. I'm impressed.

>All large cities are hives of degeneracy and need to be demolished

Pol Pot was right

Nuke it.

>It's an Oliver calls in episode.

Middle class name. But poor people don't realise that if you have such a name and are poor you get laughed and beaten for being such a faggot.

you're not alone

>Vietnamese surname Nguyen to overtake Smith as most common metropolitan surname
>news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/vietnamese-surname-nguyen-to-overtake-smith-as-most-common-metropolitan-surname/story-fnet0he2-1226655075023

Londonistan is a shithole fucking nuke it already

The difference is that Vietnamese don't behead people. They just make Cabramatta dirty.

I'm impressed you know of Cabramatta.

And to be fair, Cabramatta has actually gotten a lot better in the last decade. It's now one of the better suburbs in an otherwise shithole part of Sydney.

Doonside and Blacktown (poetic justice) are now full of nigger 'refugees' and are extremely dangerous places.

I would honestly rather have 100K Vietnamese immigrants than 10K Muslim immigrants

Indian flag is VPN. I'm a white immigrant to Australia. But yeah, I don't feel particularly unsafe in Cabramatta. I have to go there fairly often.

It is sad that Australia is becoming less white, but at the very least most Vietnamese I know are hard-working people. Vietnam is a shithole and I can understand why they would want to leave, and at the very least it doesn't seem that they are trying to turn this country into the same kind of corrupt dungeon that they came from, unlike muslims.

London is doomed

Vietnamese are the niggers of asia from my experience. The likes of flips,HK /Singapore chinks,gooks are good immigrants here though.

Dont know why Viets acts like niggers since Flips are also South east asian but they do good and dont cause trouble here.

>Natives
>tens of thousands of names to choose from

>Muslims
>like 50 to choose from and 80% of them use 1 name

Freya is the 20th most popular name for girls

I kek every time