CODE BROWN

CODE BROWN

my little sister just got a black boyfriend, we need to stop this from escalating immediately. shes only 17 and it's her first boyfriend.
we all know what the only end result can be here

for the future of your people I need your aid

fuck

Maybe if you kill yourself she'll be so happy she'll realise she doesn't need anyone else to make her happy and become a hermit

its treason then

You need to shoot her with depo stat!

Kick his ass. Hers too.

why the fuck are you crying about it on the internet? go hit that nigger with a 2x4

tell her that blacks have huge penises

This

go to defcon 1

Steal her phone.

Throw it in the sewer.

They should avoid having kids, because mixraced people might have some health problems. Apart from that if she loves him you should ruin her life just because some edgy teen at Sup Forums told you that America is supposed to be a white country. You're not Europe.

Whip his ass in front of her. Display your dominance and she'll never be able to see him the same way again. You're going to have a black nephew if you don't do this.

*shouldn't

You've been brainwashed by the loser racist segment of /pol. Go get a nice Black girlfriend, black pussy is superior, mixed kids are cuter and your seed has a better chance of surviving as part of a more diverse brown-skinned line.

Too late, she's beyond saving. My sister went down the same road.

t. Schlomo Kiklestein

(autistic screeching)
Delete all nigger music off her phone, get her passwords and shit, monitor all social media.

Also, set up a camera in the bathroom, livestream it, and share the link here. (just to make sure)

There's only three solutions what works depends on the context:

1) If you suspect that this is some sort of act of rebellion you must pretend to be overly supportive and try and get your parents to act the same way. If she gets overenthusiastic support from her family she may lose interest.

2) Show that you're completely against it and make her have to choose between the pavement ape and her family. If she's the submissive type this should work but it it's an act of rebellion it will completely backfire.

3) Beat the shit out of her boyfriend. Let him think (or know) that you're fucking nuts. Make him fear you and make sure you do it with a group of people so that he'll think twice about jumping you with his ape troop. If this works out he'll dump her; guys tend to lose interest when there's a crazy older brother in the mix.

Good luck OP.

Door-in-the-face subversion only works when you have the majority of a group stating it, just so you know.

>Beat the shit out of her boyfriend. Let him think (or know) that you're fucking nuts. Make him fear you and make sure you do it with a group of people so that he'll think twice about jumping you with his ape troop. If this works out he'll dump her; guys tend to lose interest when there's a crazy older brother in the mix.
This will cause rebellion, making her want it more. Same thing with the "if you're not with me... YOU'RE MY ENEMY" solution.

Threaten to kill him. Kick his ass. The males of the tribe are the defenders of its destiny, and if you can't stop your sister from fucking another species of animal, then your species doesn't deserve to exist.

I'm going to sit her down and tell her "understand, if I even suspect he's doing anything I don't agree with, I'll kill him in front of you"

Intimidation usually works.

user you know what you need to do.

What the fuck is wrong with your parents?
Are they actually okay with their daughter burning coal?

Jesus Christ, looks like you're going to have to take care of things by yourself.

No, that might make her want him even more, specially if she is the rebellious type.

If you don't have a very good relationship with her, repdill her, and she will make the decision by herself.

I meant *If you DO HAVE a good relationship*.

Literally just fight him in front of her. If you can't beat him in a fight then don't worry about it cause she clearly needs the genes

they are treading carefully to not let my grandpa know
he will be my only ally here

way back when my aunt was dating a black guy, he wasn't even full black he was mixed and very light skinned

oh boy did he put an end to that. but he did so by guilting her about her decisions ripping the family apart and sending her parents to an early grave.

she never married

Send him an email or phone call (or actual mail, if you think he'd appreciate it) telling him about it and asking him for advice.

Sorry senpai... she has AIDS already.

simply tell her that black dudes don't really know how to treat a lady in the long run and to be careful. when he makes his first mistake (he's in high school, so he will), she'll remember that and slowly start picking apart their relationship and at the end she'll probably never date another black dude.

give it 6 months tops

If it were my sister I would plant drugs on her and user report her. Jails are full of white girls who thought it would be fun to fuck a nigger.

hire a bunch of actors to play as your new friends/gf/bf.
let ur lil sister know u want to share her new hobby so your surroundig yourself with "her bfs kind"

Tell him, like ben kenobi you seek him