youtube.com/watch?v=n_AJYN_NVkg
youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764
aviationweek.com/zhuhai-2016/j-20-zhuhai-shows-unstealthy-features
youtube.com/watch?v=NMqyPQ5Ug3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We still spend 3 times as much

How will America ever recover?

Ever been to China? I have.

10 minutes there will redpill anyone about how shit that place is. There is a reason their average GDP sucks in comparison to the USA. Hong Kong was pretty cool though, not going to lie.

Easy to get high numbers when you start from shit.

And yet, in a war we would slaughter a hundred million Chinks before the first American casualty trickled in.

They're working on their economy and R&D mainly. I'm guessing around 2020 they will actually start spending on military if they decide to go the imperialism route. However, until now they're pretty much just maintaining their army.

Also, USA is known to waste money while China is known to be efficient. I'd say the Chinese 1/3rd investment is equal to the American one.

Current day China has barely passed the bell curve of its industrial revolution.

1920 USA was pretty shit.

However, the sheer size of the Chinese machine, the economic growth that comes after industrialization, will propel them to the front of the world.

Kek, mate China has already surpassed USA in PPP GDP. Get out of your echo chamber.

There are far too many social/enviromental problems for china to make much headway before they collapse from their size. For instance, ever seen china's two largest rivers? polluted to all hell and many other rivers are either polluted or dried up. They are going to face major challenges that very well could tear them apart.

keep dreaming Tyrone

hahaha going exactly as planned

Russia spends 1/10th as much as gooks, but could still easily conquer all of Asia. Gooks are genetically incapable of technological innovation and their small low-T men make awful infantry. Gooks will never be a serious military threat to a Europeans, our greatest threat are internal (((parasites))).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

US-11
China-84

Get out of here Zang

Keep telling yourself that round eye. All I say is this, look to history and see the future. The sun rises in the East. REMEMBER THIS POST IN 2020

S O O N
O
O
N

Apparently china's colony is getting feisty.
What makes chinese diaspora such deluded morons?

Hahahahahaha.

Remember Vietnam, where you barely fought against a 3rd world shithole?

Yeah. That's China. 1000x bigger. >coping this hard

Since the beginning of time the Chinese have always prioritized cleanliness, precision, and purity. Only a matter of time until they get that back. It's just a shithole because you can't actually make meaningful economical progress by putting the fucking environment first. Also, China is currently leading the anti-climate change group.

Feeling BTFO yet? Step out of the echo chamber.

China won't catch up US in military budget by 2050. But that doesn't matter since you are stretched out all over the globe and they stay in west Pacific, sometime venture in Indian Ocean.

>being this deluded

why waste money when the laogai will literally impoverish its own nation to do the R&D for you...?

And most of that money is just serviceing that hype modern tech, what were you sending compared to Vietnam? Ya it's all bs! But enjoy yr epeen .grats

we raise ourselves up from nothing after the age of humiliation. Rest assured that we will not be dishonored again. No price is too great, we abandoned the old way culture of isolationism.

History has taught us hard truths that we will not forget. From a historical perspective Euros were a fluke. China was better for 99% of history and we will soon return to our rightful place in this world upon the dragons of fate we ride !!!

ITT: Edgy 18 year olds who are unable to accept the inevitable reality that China is the world's superpower in 10 years, that the UN will bow to China, and that Chinese opinion and news will be what matters to the world.

They so rich they eat dogs and rats lololoo

Shut the fuck up you chink.

Go eat some deep fried dog while you flick your tiny cock. You chinks are a small step above niggers in terms of civilization.

UK, Australia and flag related is already strengthening ties

>building walls centuries after the concept was abandoned

>China
>opinion
Literally a billion uninteresting clones incapable of creative or unique ideas. Nice try kiddo.

China will soon learn the power of the capitalist side.
They will find that they are mistaken about a great many things.

literally
>Muh dick
Also
>What is IQ

“China is a sleeping giant. Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will move the world.”
― Napoléon Bonaparte

We're awake now, It was true then and it's true now

youtube.com/watch?v=bmvZNmCdQOI

>dead nation lurching

Ignoring your retarded style of typing, I agree that Europe was a fluke. Until the 1700s/1800s Europeans were actually economic migrants to the Ottoman empire and Muslim lands. Europeans were the ones considered barbaric. And for China, it has had the highest GDP in the world for 18/20 centuries. It's only natural they become the powerhouse again.

Also, while USA keeps dealing and crying about ethics and "muh environment" the Chinese make meaningful progress. Few weeks ago they edited DNA using CRISPR. Eventually, they will be upgrading their newborn kids into super-intelligent and strong Chinks.

Nigger, if it wasn't for us, the island gooks would have already exterminated you. The Chinese leadership knows that Chinese make the worst soldiers on the planet, they will never attempt overseas military expeditions.

Vietnamese are admixed with Melanesian jungle niggers, they are much more effective soldiers than docile Chinese.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War

Also, reminder that the united forces of America, Russia, Germany, France, Britain, Austria-Hungary and Italy looted and destroyed Beijing only a century ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion

Enjoy that booming GDP when Trump makes your motherland a fucking shitshow.

Nobodies gonna want to buy your Chinese sweatshop quality garbage when American is pushing out quality.

Go run over a baby and laugh at it. We know that's all you chinks do.

>unhackable
Lol.
>quantum
Top lel.
Let me know when the chinks have enough tech and balls to take off and land a jet on a boat.
Ps, your "spooky" action at a distance is an information counting error, faggot.
QM
youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc888
Observer effect BTFO

>not firing a bullet
>usurping the hegemonic throne in a single generation
youtube.com/watch?v=n_AJYN_NVkg

you can't make up burger autism like this...

Chinese classical literature and philosophy are on par with ancient Greece and the best modern Europe has to offer, their traditional architecture was amazing and they had great artisans and top gardens.
A lot of our kings, including Louis XIV absolutely loved China and a lot of royal dependencies of the 17th and 18th centuries in France have Chinese style gardens.

Statements like that don't make you appear cool and edgy, just dumb and uncultured.

dude stop with the retard noam chumpsky bit

That's where you're wrong, our natural ingenuity surpasses yours. Europeans are naturally communal collectivists, """Individualism""" is just a subtle word for greed and gluttony. You have no values or loyalty just like your women have no loyalty to you, you put your own parents into homes ffs. Greedy short sighted hedonists

One stick breaks but 10'000 unified side by side can move mountains.

Ask yourself, why have you never seen a pregnant chink?

>they lay eggs

shut up commy

>>Let me know when the chinks have enough tech and balls to take off and land a jet on a boat.

>austrian physicist helms project
>'cause others weren't interested
>flat-earth VP
>chink farts warm planet -prez

China abandoned all that with communism, if the government is overthrown maybe they can get back their rich culture and traditions.

The point is that, sooner or later someone has to adress the elephant in the room, which is that China as an economic agent is a tumorous cancer in the global economy and must be disposed of

What history? China hasnt done shit in 2000 years. Mongolia has more prestige... Fucking vietnam goes harder China...

>American education
Your God Emperor is Obama 2.0 friend. They Promise the world to "Rome" as Tyrone burns shit down. We'd never tolerate that. Get cucked .
>What is comparative advantage ?
Google it, we have it and you can't compete unless you import the 3rd world, either way (You) loose

1000x bigger. 999x empty

>your women have no loyalty to you

Are your serious? Gooks are the most pathetic cucks on the planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764

t. wang li

Kek

>the Chinese are brainwashed to believe they will own the world despite logic, common sense, many huge structural and strategic weaknesses and overwhelming evidence

>the only other people who gloat about a hypothetical future in which they dominate the world are Islamic fundamentalists

Brainwashed mainland Chinese are literally allah-akbar tier retards

>Also, reminder that the united forces of America, Russia, Germany, France, Britain, Austria-Hungary and Italy looted and destroyed Beijing only a century ago.
actually, it was only the frogs and limeys that sacked their forbidden city (...and shit-posters were en route)

irrespective, they haven't forgotten -- as they have (tendentious) history pummelled into them, unlike in Western """education""" -- and expect it to spur them in the coming laowai holocaust...

They might have stolen some of the information, but their prototypes show they have no idea how to use it or even comprehend it. Their shit version is not even stealth. Another paper tiger from China.

>It's hard to go from 0 to 2 the thread

>actually, it was only the frogs and limeys that sacked their forbidden city (...and shit-posters were en route)

You are an idiot. He was talking about the Boxer Rebellion, not the Second Opium War.

i find that interesting considering how many dirt poor farmers and city rats still live in china

>morality in your pic

>government officials literally harvests organs from live political prisoners and sell them for profit

>and machine guns peacefully protesting students

>various massacres in Tibet

>etc...

Yeah good luck with that one, Zhang

>'made in china®' meme copy pasta el retto

practice makes perfect, and when your R&D is done for free by your enemies, you can get your bowl-of-rice-per-diem slaves to make and remake the stolen designs until you get it right (...especially when your enemies are busy building "walls" and indebting themselves to inevitable default)

>failing to understand that every business relationship with a chink is a potential espionage expoilt
>not seeing the russki Cold War canary corpse in the coal mine

>its a chicom thread but on Sup Forums instead of /k/

Nice pic

Chinese soldiers have always been pathetic.

it was the desecration of their holy city that cut deep -- not the dragon-chasing, that they had indulged in for centuries before anyway

>literal interpretation of philosophical concepts
>not understanding that PERCEPTION (i.e., propaganda / inculcation) is reality

you know... denial won't save you...(!)

>practice makes perfect
>remake the stolen designs until you get it right

That makes no sense. You can't keep on failing that does not necessarily mean you will eventually succeed. It is the equivalent of trying to get blood from a rock.

aviationweek.com/zhuhai-2016/j-20-zhuhai-shows-unstealthy-features

Here is your evidence of the J-20 not being stealth.

>while China is known to be efficient
my fucking sides

Yeah they churn out half-finished copies of US planes fast, but not without bribing 1,000 people along the way

>failing to understand that every business relationship with a chink is a potential espionage expoilt

We know that all gooks are enemies. Once true nationalists come to power in our countries, all gook colonists will be removed, and all trade with gooks will be terminated. We will starve you parasites back into the bronze age.

poor gook guy
I really feel bad for him

>what is PP

I feel worse for the white guy, wasting his time chasing after worthless subhumans in a foreign ant-colony, instead of finding himself a nice blonde human girl.

the most difficult element of any technological advancement is its R&D phase... the rest is all brawn, and chinks have a surplus of les expendables

>Zhang
you should read up on the guy and it might put some perspective on where the slopes are coming from...

>treasure fleets
youtube.com/watch?v=NMqyPQ5Ug3I

one does not need "efficiency" (i.e., "productivity" -- I.E., peons sustained on promises) when you possess myriads of myriads of automaton drones, inculcated to immolate themselves for "the people"

Air China is a garbage, those fighters are probably there to keep the passengers from hijacking the plane just so they can land it sooner.