>be me
>was a shitlib at 16
>21 now and completely redpilled
>go to mosque unironically try to redpill other kebabs
>name the kikes using us as attack dogs
>doesn't work after years of trying
>growing more and more secular
>becoming more depressed and less fulfilled
>mfw i can't hang out with aryan fascist shitlords cause i'm inferior or my own people since im pretty much an outcast because of my high IQ

does the white homeland have room for a shitskin ambassador? i can't stand these degenerates

move to Bosnia

>21 now
>fully grown man whose opinions will no longer change and evolve

oh buddy..

*tips kufi* how can you be redpilled and a muslim? literally opposites

haven't found proof islam was socially engineered by kikes to control us or anything remotely close to that would need proof to go full blown atheist as of now its a coin flip between the abrahamic religions

Im 50 spic and I feel the same. My fellow spics have denied me for my redpilled views. I just say I'm 100 so Sup Forums will accept me.

Protip: Look at middle east what "benefit" Islam brought to mankind. Islam encourages stupidity, that is proven fact.

If you were truly redpilled you'd realize Islam is a barbaric, subhuman, ideology which following marks you as deserving of death.

You could always follow your genetical urges and blow yourself up, but this time in a mosque since you switched sides.

Live among your own kind and deal with their retardedness. Your children will be more like them than they are like you. C'est la vie.

Have you considered in converting to Christianity?

>genetical urges and blow yourself up

TNT was a german invention fag

There are probably like-minded people in your homeland. If you want to make a difference, you should move there.

the only answer is to keep popping those red pills.

theres no turning back now

>wants to fit in and be accepted

still libtard
salam alakeum

>Muslim shitskin
>because of my high IQ

lol

yes but there seems to be no repercussions if ur a good person but at the same time not a christian that's not the case in islam lol so there's no point

eh hay faggot what do u think about changing salam asalaum walakem alakeum into "peace be upon you" and saying it in fucking english. at the mosque.

It's a bell curve, even if the average is low, there are people on the extremes.

Apostasy is punishable by death
Don't put it past diaspora Muslims to carry out that sentence.

In traditional Christian sects, those who are not Christian will go to hell.

Look up SSPX.

Holy shit
>(((Abrahamic religions)))
And you seriously call yourself redpilled. Lol.
Go back to worshipping djinns or whatever.

Can't call yourself a muslim shitskin without expected to get flayed, user
You don't have need to hang out with aryan fascist shitlords to speak the truth. People who want the truth will listen, those who don't will hate you regardless of your skin.

I know that feel user, words of advice don't attack the religion but do keep naming the jew. You can't force them to take the redpill. Make a few jokes about it with a hint of red pills every now and then. Deep down, they will start thinking about it and hopefully someday, they will see the true light. When you meet your maker, at least say that you gave it your all.

islam had the misfortune of starting in africa where other countries take all their resources so i give them a pass on that

apostasy is overrated only happens in shitholes

Don't listen to these fucks who judge you solely on skin color or religion, they are mental midgets who cannot and should not be listened to.

Who
Cares
What
You
Look

If you're "redpilled" find like minded people to hang around, excise yourself from the other poisonous groups. You own them no loyalty.

I was driving to work earlier this week and passed a pickup with "1776", "end the fed", and "resistance is victory " stickers in the window, with a middle aged Mexican driving.

Enlightenment comes in all colors. Just be the best person you can, raise your children to be free thinkers, and, most importantly, stop listening to people telling you what you can't be. Be what and who you want.

I'll be right by your side

when your raised in a western country with unlimited access to knowledge and education you can override any genetic obstacle

but i think theyre hilarious if it wasn't for their outrages claims and memes id probably be shitting myself cause of trump winning instead of voting for him the white nationalists serve a huge purpose in the process of redpilling

i like the term shitskin its more original and funny than sandnigger i only speak the truth i've never been offended since joining Sup Forums in high school

If I can give you one tip it is this: never call yourself 'fully' redpilled. It comes off like your think you know everything, and that's simply not true.
The Greeks used to say something similar to ''the wisest men know they don't know much.''

For the rest, yeah, you are in a difficult situation. You can't reveal your powerlevel, because Muslims will obviously see you as a traitoir. I have seen this myself when I convinced a couple of Turks that there are certain problems with Islamic assimilation in our country (used statistics). Next I knew, they were ostracized by other Muslims for even bringing up that they doubted whether Islam was having a good effect on society.

yo the same thing happened to me

Apostasy means leaving the faith.
Death for apostasy happens more in Islamic countries indeed. Nonetheless, about 33% of muslims seem to agree with the death penalty as appropriate punishment for apostasy. If you leave the faith expect to lose most of your family and friends.

>i've never been offended since joining Sup Forums in high school
You'll be just fine, faggot.

thats correct

losing your family and friends is equivalent to death, or at least causes you to desire death. might as well seal the deal or give them what they want.

Nice user. I'd buy you a beer but I don't drink. And you probably don't either

most of my friends aren't muslim i live in a white neighborhood and work with mostly white people as for my family i think it'll be fine its totally my choice

I guess I shouldn't use any form of complicated humour when talking to low IQ muslims, my bad.

Also, it was actually Swedish, Alfred Nobel invented dynamite and then regretted it.

How stupid are muslims to not realise the jew is behind 99% of their problems?

Ok, you're fine then, good to hear!
I know some Turks who have said 'yeah I'm not Muslim anymore, but I can't tell my parents, they'll obviously kill me.' This enrages me to no end, why would that be 'obvious' in any case?

On the other hand, I have heard a Protestant guy of about 50 years old say 'I used to have three sons, now I have two because one has become a child of the devil' (meaning he left the faith). So I don't want to say it's only Muslims who do that.

Personally I just can't understand why people care so much about what you believe that they will cut you off (or kill in some countries) for it.

>growing more and more secular
>becoming more depressed and less fulfilled
Shit, if I didn't know better, I'd think those were causally related somehow. Maybe you should seek the final redpill. Pic related.

Wouldn't you say the SS Muslims weren't red pilled?

>I have heard a Protestant guy of about 50 years old say 'I used to have three sons, now I have two because one has become a child of the devil' (meaning he left the faith).

I'm pretty sure that he has one fewer son because he no longer considers the apostate a son, not because he killed the apostate.

Christians can be cunts sometimes but they're nothing compared to Muslims.

SO DARLIN DARLIN STAAAAAND BY MEEEE

Of course he didn't kill him.... But that's quite a painful way to talk about someone. Because of what he believes this guy has cut his son out of his life and talks as if he is dead. And to quote a great philosopher of our time, there are 'many such cases.'
Of course I agree that the penalty for apostasy in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Egypt, and other countries like that are way worse and in no way defensible. I'm definitely not playing down the atrocities that happen because of Islam. I'm just saying that this reasoning is not exclusive to one religion.

"Our association is conditional on you continuing to believe what I believe" is a reasonable statement, even if it's occasionally applied unreasonably. We all do this to a certain extent. It's certainly not equivalent in any way to "if you do not continue to believe what I believe I will kill you."

Many Turks are nominal Muslims bruh

I'm Christian Iraqi. If you mean paki in terms of shit skin then go off yourself. If you're Arab just join Christianity.

>one has become a child of the devil' (meaning he left the faith).
If this child of the devil has a drug problem and a couple stints in jail then I can't blame the Protestant guy for cutting out his son. Sounds like OP is an ok guy who doesn't want to pray 5 times a day

I never said it was equivalent to it. Stoning people for apostasy is absolute barbarism and I strongly despise it. That said, I don't find it fair to force a certain flavor of a certain faith onto your kid from a wrong age, and then abandon them when they don't believe it anymore.

Most of our Turks came in the 60's. They had children in the 70's (or brought them over) and this called the second generation, the third generation is my age. The Turks in my country have held on to their faith and traditions much more than the Turks in Turkey, therefore they they more like Muslims in much more conservative countries than like Turks in Turkey on average.

Convert to christianity, atheism and secularism are garbage.
127 IQ and from north-african descent there, it's all about the education, the environnement and the will.
Thank you and saved. It's missing "Le génie du christianisme" by Chateaubriand though, which is a must-read.

>it's an insecure fool falls for internet memes episode

It's ok user. You know, I felt alone for a long time, but the truth is that real enlightenment is a long and lonely road. You will spend more time looking in then outside, but its your trials that will make you stronger.

Try not to be a sad shitskin muslim user, and learn to care about yourself. Learn to be your own hero.

>>name the kikes using us as attack dogs
all mudslimes say that youre northing special and I higly doubt you have a high IQ if you feel the need to write about it

go blow up a hillary clinton rally and youll become an aryan in heaven with 88 virgins

Sorry user, we need you on the other side.

Look man, you out the Jew around me and I'll be your buddy. You just gotta realize that mudlsimes are inferior to whites - which you probably already have - and take it from there.

Any man who takes up arms against the Jew, in my book at least, is to be considered an ally of sorts.

Convert to Christianity and if you stay away from white women then you're fine