Why girls from the yellow areas like dark men so much? It's ridiculous

Why girls from the yellow areas like dark men so much? It's ridiculous

I thought blonde men were preferred by all girls

Other urls found in this thread:

knowledgenuts.com/2013/12/28/the-darker-the-mane-the-more-powerful-the-lion/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
livescience.com/6608-study-dominant-men-yields-surprising-result.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where have you gotten this information? From your ass?

>Dark man and dark women like blondes
>Blonds like dark man and women
Makes you think

Blonde men look too feminine.
But I'm still upset when an aryan qt has a black or sandshit lover. This shouldn't happen en masse like it is now.

i think he was watching swedish news on that topic.

But thats how Spain got into existence.

Who cares?
Blonde girls look boring anyway.
It would be so hot to be with an exotic dark girl

Sweden primarily, but others too.

What the fuck with all that dutch shitposting today? Are u all high today coz of friday or what?

Kys

Finnish cum guzzler.

neanderthal cavebeast

Kys

mongoloids

are portuguese dark enough to get Nordic gf?

Am I the only one who noticed how INNACURATE this map is?

Because light hair = feminine trait and dark hair = masculine trait. This is true in the animal kingdom as well: knowledgenuts.com/2013/12/28/the-darker-the-mane-the-more-powerful-the-lion/

Just because you Frikandelfag cannot get a mettchen does not mean they like "dark men". Are you some kind of retard?

HOL UP

>Ukranaine
>45%

literally every Ukranian I've ever seen were blonde, and it wasn't even brownish blonde, it was light blode hair

Sven is right, might not be a real Swede.

Kys

Why is Poland randomly shown as not having light hair?

This map is inncurate as fuck

Vikings dindt raid us as much

Map is still bullshit.

Many Poles are mixed with Jews and have pitch black hair.

I know im just making shit up

Is this more accurate then

But they like blonde men more, I don't know where you have gotten this from. All the Chads around here are the blonde tall ones.

I think the map is quite inaccurate, uk seems weirdly distributed % wise and speaking from expirience the part of croatia that is 10% down there is not correct, easly 25+% of people have blondish hair. So im pretty sure both poland and ukrain are wrong aswell, everyone there seem to have blondish hair from what i have seen.

Girls definitely do not like most blonde men. You often look way to feminine. Usually, they like men with brown hair, light or dark, and light eyes (preferably green).

The world is 95% full of "exotic" dark girls, but hey, it's those damn blondes that need to go extinct, right?

>I've ever seen
>I
Found your problem

I should have refreshed, ended up writing same exact reply.

blonde is gay thats why all the blonde girls i saw in the uk fucked with niggers and chinks so they can loose the shit traits

How come this weird stereotype isn't here? Blonde feminine.

It's because in your countries only women are blonde and they mostly dye it, so you associate it with women.

No such connotation here.

I don't think so.

I have a feeling your betas are blonde tall neckbeards as well.

black hair brown eyes is how all men should look like, if you don't you look like effeminate fag

I'm a 7/10 here tops, and when I was out "clubbing" in Spain I had way more game than here in Norway. Maybe because I looked foreign or rich, but still.

Blonde is not associated with being feminine here.

that's why they're all jumping on the black haired one-inch chinks, right?

Who made these maps, they show it as if the situation is worse than it actually is.

>black hair brown eyes
mfw I see one of these sand niggers.

Well, most here are blonde though. From very dark blonde to platinum blonde. I know of 3 neckbeards and 2 of them would be very dark blonde and one brown hair.

The chad types would be dirty blonde to platinum mostly.

It might be that it is feminine traits, but my guess would be that Nordic women are programmed to like these traits.

When I talk about dark men, I don't mean Chinks.

Of course they are the most effeminate, but blacks and Arabs (and Southern Europeans) are more masculine than Northern European men.

there are a lot of Ukranians here in Portugal, unless they all coming from the same place I should've seen more brown haired people

Portuguese kinda do doe, it's mostly cuz they're exotic and shit but this meme that girls don't like blue eyed blonde men is not true

thats why they all jump on ahmeds unlashed refu-dick?

fuck outta here blonde gayboy. ever heard of tall, dark and handsome?
>he has blonde hair
hi there barbie, to you want to sit on my oak long cock?

>dark blonde hair, pale skin
>almost black eyes
Thx greek grandma.

You got something wrong here. I think you mean their women are more masculine.

Yes, their women are more masculine than Northern European women too.

However, East Asian women are the most feminine, just like their effeminate shrimp dick manlet "men".

More than 80% of European Y chromosomes descend from near eastern farmers. White women have been loving darker men since the dawn of European-kind

It's extremely accurate.

What a fuck is that shit?

Well hopefully Europeans descend from their women too because they are smokin

>thats why they all jump on ahmeds unlashed refu-dick?
But they don't lol... It's a meme. Many tend to go for the "bad boys", and many Non-whites fit right in. But that would be personality based and not physically. Still it's not common, I know of one objectively very handsome middle-easterner here (probably could have been a model, and is a talented footballer), and even he couldn't get good looking women when I knew him at least.

>Dark and handsome
Only in hollywood, never from girls.

ITT: shitskin eyed shitskin haired semi-arabs butthurt that they weren't born with light features and are basically one tan and a scraggly beard away from being full arab

All you got is muh dick.

Sorry, living in the lowest part of croatia, having 35+% of every class in school being blonde. Its quite inaccurate. Generally people when you go outside you see the same thing. But i guess you're just baiting.

and thats why bond hair and blue eyes will be erased by the next century most likely

What do you mean?

Ok, thats pretty cute, what ever it is.

Arabs and Southern Europeans are not at all more masculine, maybe more masculine than sheltered city fags. Africans may be more masculine, at least the ones in the US, the ones here are manlets.

Naturally I believe whites in the US have the largest difference between testosterone and estrogen (semi-high testosterone and very low estrogen) while blacks have higher testosterone but also higher estrogen. Latinos have higher estrogen than both, but almost no difference in levels. I don't remember middle-easterners but I think they had almost the same values as Europeans.

Muh dick is literally the argument northern Euros use when bantering Asians

The irony

My girl is from a yellow area and she is indeed light blonde but I'm only dark in my hair colour, my eyes are actually bluer than hers
And to answer your question its because your men are affeminate self hating cucks

northern germany blonder

5.9/1,80m is considered small?

Come on now. Black men might not be the smartest but they sure as hell are the most masculine

>but muh aryan princesses' would never go for a non pisshaired man
go back to your shed scandicuck

5'11 is 180.

And Arabs are like the intermediate between whitey and blackey when looking at those numbers.

Dating a nordic girl, thanks for improving our race kiddo. Please have a lot of children and raise them in the Pampas

Swarthy complexion is associated with being dominant (aka masculine) according to various studies.

ehh, nope

take a profile picture of a pure black dude and see if they are the most masculine lol

>blonde men
Disgusting desu

he probably meant on 5'11

Is this even true, the only information on this I receive are shitposts from Sup Forums

>t. Jamal DeLaquisha

What the fuck

Who is crazy here?

type in google: 5'11 to cm

In the US at probably, the ones I have met here have been turbo-christian manlets being very active in those singing churches (good people though). You also have Somalians in Oslo though, they 100% not more masculine.

But I am not from a city though, and the stereotype is that people are more feminine there. I think it's more environmental than genetic though.

Some do, but I think it's easier being blonde and blue eyed (blue eyes are probably more important than the hair colour).

Men are also naturally darker than women because darker men tend to reproduce more due to being more masculine, hence passing their genes more efficiently.

Bruh today I we were chapando with her in a plaza and a fucking greasy brown came to congratulate me" che la hiciste rre bien amigo ", you mestizos are mentally ill jesus christ

>thanks for improving our race
Kek. This is what it has always been about, to improve your shitty swarthy bloodline which you feel so much insecurity over.

He means 5 feet + 0.9 of a foot

True, it makes you a violent muh dicker, so at least you have something in common with blacks.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

Yes thats what those self hating mongrels believe just read what I replied to him, that shit actually happened, she is not someone to "improve my race" she is the same race and same culture as me a fucking western european but these mongrels think my exploits are their exploits pisses me off to no end

>There's something in the faces of brown-eyed white men that makes them come off as more dominant than their blue-eyed peers, a new study suggests. And it isn't their eye color.

>The results were the same in both cases: Faces of brown-eyed men were rated more dominant than those of blue-eyed men, even when their eyes weren't brown.

>There are now half a dozen different genes that influence whether someone will have blue or brown eyes. One possibility, according to the researchers, is that these same genes that confer eye color have other effects on the body or are in close proximity to other genes that do, such as those that regulate the production of testosterone.

>Kleisner said it's conceivable that women's sexual choices could be enhancing the link between eye color and face shape. He and his colleagues point to evidence that women have competing preferences for dominant males as sexual partners and less dominant males as mates.

livescience.com/6608-study-dominant-men-yields-surprising-result.html

It doesnt matter what he meant, he commented on german guys post who understood the original picture wrongly as the picture showed 5'9. I was correcting them.

Actually it is feminine. Dark haired, brown eyed whites (inb4 >white) are perceived as more dominant. Since dominance is one of the more definitively masculine traits, one could make the argument that blond hair/blue eyes is perceived as being less masculine than their dark counterparts.

5'11 roughly equals 5.9 feet

It's 5 feet plus 90% of a foot

0.9 x 12(inches in a foot) = 10.8 inches

It's from the time before Poland purged their disgusting mud-jews.

None of that has anything to do with negroes, though.

I'm talking about you, Maradona. You have nothing in common with Nordics, that's why you lust for the genetic upgrade so much with blonde women.

This actually says the opposite of what this thread are trying to say though.

This test would imply that blonde/blue eyed men haven't needed to have masculine facial structures to pass down their genes. The blonde hair and blue eyes carry them. It's a reason why most Northern-European men have blue eyes, and we have probably over the years had the most free society in terms of women choosing their own partner too.

Stop using imperial system reeee

There aren't any studies proving that some race is more masculine than other (due to obvious reasons, its ad 2016 come on)

Use common sense. Blacks are also perceived the most dangerous, especially young black men. Being perceived as dangerous is basically the same as being perceived as more dominant, hence more masculine.

Statistically, black women are as dangerous as white men, and white women are as dangerous as Asian men. The same pattern as here