Really made me think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sachsensumpf
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56492
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/54532#searchresult
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Is this literal nigger serious?

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

that doesn't even make sense

Look at Virginia, it doesn't follow the trend.

He described it very badly but the data is very suspicious.

He's wondering why Virginia has an absurd missing child rate for its population. Aka DC

so what? now fuck off back to plebbit and stay there

There is a pedo ring on Sup Forums and the mods are doing NOTHING!

Evidence:

That really excites the neurons.

That black guy understands per capita and you don't?

>all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

They already were.

>Hotep Jesus

Hahahahaha oh man

Now counter in population size you idiot.

really activates the almonds

#StayWoke

If he's talking about Virginia that's probably just kids getting lost inna woods.

Those are also the three largest states so naturally there would be more missing

wtf I love black people now

>Tfw I'm from NC and no one thought I was cute enough to want to molest me
Why didn't I get blown?

You missed Virginia, mate.

I actually believe in pizza gate, but seriously this is retarded.
>bigger state
>need more bureaucrat
>Also mean children are more likely to be kidnapped, because there is more children

Damn, I remember when New York was the most populated state.
It was on the news when California passed it.

Not trying to explain the outliers.

Very interesting. I think I've finally seen a black person who is actually #woke.

the data says that kids in Virginia are 7 times more likely to disappear than in other states dumb fucking leaf

Read all the way down the list.

Wait till the pot wears off maybe.

>The higher the population the higher the amount of kidnapped children

V I R G I N I A

ITT: Sup Forumstards being more retarded than an actual nigger

I know you didn't read the OP but could you at least read the fucking thread? Stop making us look retarded.

Don't expect Sup Forums to be smart.
Sure virginia has a shitone, but that doesn't mean using a "more bureaucrat=more kidnapping" in a vacuum isn't a retarded metric.

Look at Virginia Leaf.

why does Virginia have so many missing kids

odds of abduction per state
Cali.....1 in 66123
Tex......1 in 84003
Virginia ..1 in 21385
NJ........ 1 in 151830

Virginia is a shithole, that's why I made the point above.

>hey goyim, focus on California, not Virginia where a disproportionate amount of children go missing

What the girl used was still a dumb metric. That was my point. It SHOULD be weighted based on population like that, not just outlined in a list and scream LOOK LOOK VIRGINIA IS WEIRD.

Well, yeah, that too.

ohhhh myyyyyyyyyyyy

HMMM

I WONDER WHAT MORE SPECIFIC DATA WOULD SHOW.... LIKE THAT OF A CITY, FOR A RANDOM EXAMPLE W A S H D C

REALLY MAKES YA THINK

Where do all those kids in Virg---DC go?

same place that drugs,weapons, and other contraband goes

Did the Podesta's ever join Rush Limbaugh on his trips to the Dominican Republic?

He didn't say per capita, so I wouldn't exactly blame someone for seeing California and going "no shit they have the most politicians and child abductions, they have the most people after all".

hollywood and DC would be hotspots i bet

Rush was packin enuff hillbilly heroin to od a horse

Not only that...but these parents are not providing photos of these kids.

many come from govt care homes
but how many are simply not reported at all?

Look at Virginia boi.

I hat to say this, but the nigger is right.

Isn't DC usually independent from Virginia in statistics and demographics?

what's going on with Virginia?

DC and Hollywood probably have so much evil fuckery going on.

they're both in the game of fooling us

Still, DC is inside Virginia. Even if the missing rate was 0 in DC, they could be kidnapping kids from surrounding areas in Virginia and taking them to DC.

rate implies per capita

"It just so happens that the same place with the most junkies, also has the highest rate of missing children. #smokeweederrydaytards"
coincidence? I think not.

Pizza has been made gross now, thanks to that shitty ass hoax.

>girl

What the fuck are you talking about you drug addled leaf?

Go defend pedophiles on reddit and give your dog a blowjob mate

the usa?

Fuck, I'm probably on a list now.

so weed = junkie
junkie = pedo
got it, phew, thx detective Schwartz

I think one of the scariest things right now is that there are people who legitimately believe this Pizza Gate shit. Like its the most over the top, batshit stuff, based on just the smallest slivers of "evidence."

Didn't zoom. They all look the same anyways.

>Go defend pedophiles on reddit and give your dog a blowjob mate
>OMG YOU THINK THIS VERY SPECIFIC RETARDED WAY OF GATHERING DATA IS FUCKING IDIOTIC YOU MUST LOVE PEDOS YOU KIDDY FUCKING REDDIT POSTING SALON WRITING CAT EATING DOG FUCKING FUCKING LEAF
This is spergy, even for Sup Forums

underground
black market
snuff films
weird scary shit

it's the list you get on for not being on any list you need to worry about.

The OP's post is a great example of forensic data analytics.

>Ahahaha politicians and corporate kikes would never organize to fuck little forced prostitutes you're just crazy :))))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sachsensumpf

the most over the top, batshit stuff, based on just the smallest slivers of "evidence."
like suicidal ragheads can fly planes?

What number is Maryland at? I can't find this source

The population is higher, of coarse there are more missing children there.

I'm not saying it isn't possible. Maybe it really IS happening. But this isn't any evidence and there's a bunch of internet detective that are hurting people based on extremely vague evidence. Organize, discuss, and investigate, but you aren't going to gain credibility if you start harassing people and telling people the world leaders are in a satanic pedophile ring.

No one in the "movement," seems to be looking at things rationally. It's wild speculation. no one is stepping back and thinking is all name calling and libel.

There are so many reasons why 9/11 is not a hoax not even going to argue this one man. It's just going to have us end up in circles.

these hotep guys are fucking great

Vague?
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56492

This guy post this shit and I get flanked for a technicality.
Kek, go play with your pizza related map and elizabeth in the pool (12), fucking skype.

calfornia has the highest rate of serial killers per capita. that is a coincidence too right leaf?
weed is cool as long as you are a fucking teenager. adult potheads are fucking miserable.

nice work woke negro

Why are Europeans such fucking boot licking faggots?

It's obviously real if you spend even 15 minutes researching all the "coincidences"

*course

i dont expect you to explain 911
just explain beavis and butthead
written in 94
both planes lined up perfect

Yes? That's vague... I'm not sure how that equates to anything. When I'm at work and I text my friend "I'm in hell". Does that mean I'm actually in Hell hanging out with Satan?? No it's a metaphor. There is zero context to his words, I don't know how you can just KNOW for a FACT that he's talking about a torture chamber or sex dungeon.

I'm going to sound like a cliche, but it's a coincidence. There are lots of movies and publications that depicted the the Twin Towers being attacked by planes. They were massive iconic buildings and everyone seems to have a fascination with destruction. It's like when you see the Statue of Liberty fall over or get it's head knocked off. And it's Bevis and Butthead, are terrorists/our government looking at this image and thinking "hmmmm, we should do that".

i have no idea wtf you are saying about cali
they have more oranges so oranges cause mass murder?

did you read it
they're telling you bin laden, al queda, planes twin towers
bush "NO-one had any idea"

they go to fast food restaurants as meat

Is it "vague" that all three restaurants on the same fucking street have logos that resemble the logos that pedophiles use to identify there sexual preferences?

This.

*their

Im saying there might be a correlation between drugs and mental illnesses you retard

it describes nothing other than the possibility of them trying to go after the buildings again, and trying to put a descriptive silly writing twist on it. it does not into detail about any plan.

no it's clearly the oranges , check the data again

Found a donor list with some interesting names

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/54532#searchresult

Do you have pictures of these logos?? Also you're not rebutting any of my points. I'm not saying you have to, and I'm not saying I'm right, but no one can back any of this shit up.

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

wow
they literally DRAW YOU A PICTURE of a plane hitting the north tower from the north, at the approx spot, and another hitting the south tower, from the south, at the approx spot
then they drop al queda planes bin laden towers collapse
did you expect them to print TEUS SEPT 11 2001 8:45 AM
dense........fucking dense

yes I do, give me a moment

NotUnusual.fuckpeg