FF7 WAS SENDING US A MESSAGE. REMEMBER THE NORTHERN CAVE THAT WAS LOCATED IN THE VERY NORTH ON THE MAP...

FF7 WAS SENDING US A MESSAGE. REMEMBER THE NORTHERN CAVE THAT WAS LOCATED IN THE VERY NORTH ON THE MAP, LIKE WITH ANTARTICA. YOU COULDN'T ACCESS IT. IT WAS SHIELDED WITH A SORT OF PROTECTION.

THE EARTH IS HOLLOW LIKE IN FF7, I REPEAT THE EARTH IS HOLLOW.

ONLY ELITES LIKE JOHN KERRY, BILL GATES AND CO. (LIKEWISE IN FF7 SEPHIROTH, THE TURKS ETC) GOES IN THERE.

Bump

Paul Walker was also murdered.

No it domed.

It's*

Why

Junon was a pretty cool location in Final Fantasy 7.

Too White

I like Jules Verne too, but this is pretty silly, little Leaf.

Off to you go autismo

>THE TURKS
So it's an oversized roach motel?

And just like with prince of darkness movie and doom game and many others cocky scientists not believing the bible, will use LHC to open a portal and unleash hell
They wanna know what holds the universe together, the bible says God does, scientist like "lol no" I open gates of hell now
Professing themselves wise, they became fools

>leaf
>never finished ff7

I'll just leave this here

How can it be both flat and hollow? That's stupid.

it's a cube

A

merica

And two furious

this would be a great video game setting.

still not sure what im looking at now.

Refresh my memory a bit, what was inside the crater again?

If it's flat it has two sides.

this world is agartha (the inside)

>THE EARTH IS HOLLOW LIKE IN FF7, I REPEAT THE EARTH IS HOLLOW.

yes, and anyone with a seismometer that can verify the transmission times and properties of seismic waves is lying to cover up the fact. really made me think.

It's actually concave

Well there's a few theories floating around, we all know Antarctica is a huge clue/question that we need to look into.

Kek

We're on top of a soda can.

Already is one.

There was also the hollow world with the dwarfs in Final Fantasy 4.

shin megami tensei nocturne and strange journey have this as their settings.

What if our world is actually a division of a world like in FF5?

>tfw you rebuild the ff7 world map in roller coaster tycoon to scale and never end up finishing

if we are going to state what jrpg was giving us a message, it was what FF7 was first meant to be

There are other works of fiction I think are a lot closer to reality than people think.

Tom Hanks
Heath Ledger wasn't enough

>Xenogears is a Gnostic fable.

Going to start my replay tonight.

well done !!!! can you upload or share it?

No it wasnt. Junon sucked, and I hated the missions.

4 u

this picture scares me. because the gravitational pull would keep the holes separate yet not go away from each other. It would be possible with a mini sun for a highly intelligent race, 1 million year older or so. We might very well be a synthetic race, a cover for some evils on the inside.

What's the best system to play on?

dont wanna share it until I finish
havent touched it in years
also worked on a prison architect ff7 mod that i never finished, basing tiles off of the shinra HQ

What game is this?