UK

>UK
>87% white
>get arrested for tweeting a racist joke

>USA
>63% white
>don't get arrested for tweeting a racist joke

Why is it this way around? Surely, as a more diverse and heterogeneous society, you would expect the US to have stronger laws against racism.

We had a libertarian culture for 200 years so it takes several generations for that to wear off.

Eventually our culture will match our new genetics.

Man I hope you're wrong. But fear that you're not. America needs more redpilled minorities if our culture of freedom is to last the next 240 years.

We are 72% white, don't believe the Europoors and jews on this website

Doesn't that figure include Hispanics?

It comes with left leaning politics, OP.

Don't get me wrong, from Denmark to Slovakia, Europe is still capitalist as fuck. However, such is the price to pay for leaving libertarianism behind.

The authority of the federal state is limitless. It fucking owns you.

Pic related, considering that American leftists vote for it, its pretty fucking ironic in your sense of things

There are white Hispanics and black Hispanics. Whites go with whites and blacks with blacks. Mexicans/South Americans just have a strong ass tan from being in the sun their whole lives, but they aren't like aboriginals or something

>Colorado is one of the best states

Eh.. The only reason why I say it's not one of the best, is because of all the liberals that are moving there for DUDE WEED, and they're making the cost of living rise. They're like an infection.

They have that native blood.

That 72% number includes mestizos who identify as white as well as Turks, Jews, North Africans, and Arabs.

50% of Hispanics in America identify as white. But there's no way that many are actual Spaniards or Italians from Latin America.

Just to give you a clue, Brownsville, TX is "officially" 88% white. But if you go there, you will find very few white folks.

>brownsville
>few whites
kek

Our country was founded on a fuck you letter to the King.

We're full of people who said "fuck this gay European shit"

Can't tell you, Their listening.

America was founded by the middle class
Yurope is full of peasants that dont understand the concept of freedom

Lmao I'm a dark brown Ecuadorian Mestizo and I'm a "white" hispanic

Our country was founded by slave owning traitors evading taxes and international laws that fought for freedom and we, their descendants, reign over land that technically isn't ours using a legal system with over 10,000 laws.

I think we honestly don't know what the fuck is what anymore and it takes too much work to figure it all out.

Hasn't the UK gone full Big Brother now?

>Eventually
it'll probably be in our lifetime.

yup. Not just metadata access. Full data

We bothered to write our constitution down.

That's completely insane.

Soon the comments will be censored by AI in real time. No need to go full brown shirts on people in the USA.

>our culture of freedom is to last the next 240 years.

The country isn't going to last that long

I doubt it will last 20 years