youtu.be/Gw2rVQiGcLo
youtube.com/watch?v=9-nqC5VGKj8
youtu.be/DYz37rqMTa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>chav voice

dropped

bwad bwushes?

>all of my what

How is this a chav voice in any way, shape or form?

This guy doesn't sound very intelligent, but he made a good video with some footage I've never seen before.

Try this one man:
youtu.be/Gw2rVQiGcLo

Very foreign, very chav-like. DROPPED!

Yes mate, Albanian to be exact.
Albanian that voted for Brexit and would have voted Stein, though I would have lived to regret it seeing as she ended up being a Soros shill.

But chav? I am confus.

Good shit. Solid

Thanks bro. I started the channel 2 weeks ago, there's gonna be a lot more of these as time goes on and I'm gonna start formatting them better.

> tfw I can mimic your accent

You mean my speaking accent or my acting accent?

I'm jesting you.

>shilling your own channel

fuck off

Here's that same dumb bitch trying to be funny. WARNING: IT'S FUCKING RETARDED.

youtube.com/watch?v=9-nqC5VGKj8

>acting accent
Whatever you're doing in that video.

Considering I'm not earning any money from these videos and considering I've just started the channel, where else is a person who wants his voice to be heard go to other than his own echo chamber?

You don't have to like the content bruh.
You can also hit he dislike button, it triggers me not.

That's my speaking accent.

>Acting accent
youtu.be/DYz37rqMTa8

I got to:
- Women still make less money than men.

Couldn't continue bro.

These videos where people constantly pause to interject with short little comments are stupid. Just take what is said in the video in total and respond to it, stop cutting it up. It's the video equivalent of how like when you're talking to somebody on an internet forum and you write a paragraph but when they respond they quote and respond to each individual sentence. I don't know if they just lack the attention span to respond to multiple things at once or what but that shit has to stop.

if you want us to watch you should tell us what it is about

I'll have to disagree, fren.
Text =/= speech. It flows differently and is structured differently.
Interjections make it easier to get everything you want to respond in, rather than having to backtrack/reply bits to remind people of certain bits. You don't have to like it bro, but I prefer watching videos in this format.

and if it's about shillary, there isn't much point shilling it here

The title kind of covers it?
An insane social justice warrior Hillbot shill doing what shills do best. Shilling.

It's counter shilling.
I shill my channel, which is about calling out shills on their bullshill. You need to shill out and watch it.

Will be showing my friends this, +1 brah

Much love, eh.
>subscribe
Shilled.