i.imgur.com/L0alTnB.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments Dec2
>Lavrov-Kerry meeting in Rome
>Denmark to pull F-16 fighter jets from Syria and Iraq
>Over 30000 flee east Aleppo, 647 insurgents surrender
>Erdogan changed his mind:terrorists are the only target
>Besieged Aleppo rebels unite under new Jaish Halab(Army of Aleppo)
>Iraqi troops take 2 neighborhoods in Mosul
>2000 members of Iraqi forces killed in November
>Peshmerga lost 1500 fighters to isis in 2years
>Militias clash in Libya’s Tripoli, worst violence in 2 years
>Houthi delegation arrives in Beijing to meet Chinese government
>Pentagon: ISIS making last stand in Sirte
>UN calls on Israel to transfer control of the Golan Heights to Syria

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaker.is/arab-days-of-shame-must-read/
welt.de/vermischtes/article159581796/Soll-ich-eine-Vergewaltigung-anzeigen-Ganz-klar-nein.html
youtube.com/watch?v=W32-AMHWg9c
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
independent.co.uk/voices/syria-bashar-al-assad-putin-russia-syrian-forces-aleppo-win-victory-west-should-be-ashamed-a7450336.html
nytimes.com/2016/11/28/world/middleeast/syria-civil-war-assad.html?_r=0
ibtimes.co.uk/we-are-no-better-nazi-appeasers-if-we-ignore-bashar-al-assads-genocide-aleppo-1594541
twitter.com/InsideSourceInt/status/804803410654466048
youtube.com/watch?v=BxPsY2Zlwrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Assyrians are greatest!

SOON
O
O
N

Chun do shliocht a thabhairt liom an talamh, ón abhainn na Sionainne ar an mórmhuir, an Aigéin Chiúin ... (Séamas Seoighe, Ulysses, Leathanach 55 Líne 3)

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the coast of Tröndelagen to lake Ladoga, from lake Enare to the fields of Bremen…”
(IKEA Catalog autumn 1878)

I'm so hated people are posting under my name to "mock" me.

I must be doing a good job.

At least IS is being defeated in Libya. One good piece of news from this shitty day.

No, why would I care?

thats enough for me I am dying under all this shit

proofs that you're the real charlie india beta?

SOON
O
O
N

"i'm Wessam 12yo i love #Aleppo and won't leave it,Bashar and Russia bombing us,writing with my left arm cuz the right arm is injured"

Get a tripcode and stop crying.
By the way you're the most moderate opposition we have here.

Son

My manner of speaking will be of far higher intelligence than the imitators, who hate me too much to be able to pretend to be me and actually confuse people.

From last bread, since it was like the last post:

...Anonymous (ID: 6J2wMLLh)
12/03/16(Sat)02:02:15 No.101265297
#
thesaker.is/arab-days-of-shame-must-read/

Why Hezbollah is "terrorist"

Bump!

How does it feel having an Assyrian population making up 2% of Sweden's total population?

/ug/ back again when?

Crying about what? I'm not complaining, this is hilarious.

And that's precisely why it's hilarious. There's no scale of outrage with these Assadists/Putin-shills - it doesn't matter if I say something reasonable, or instead act like Countryside. They hate me just as much anyway because I refuse to agree with them.

once it get's properly hot again?
I'd assume we transition to Iraq General once Assad starts cleanup and major operations wittle down,
> tfw Syria liberated and pacified
> Iraq will still be incapable of dealing with ISIS
so spotlight will shift

They have some good looking girls that doesnt wear a bag on their head so not too bad desu senpai

Their dudes can't be discerned from your average arab though. Criminals the lot of them.

lol no one cares enough to hate you. We just think you have terrible opinions and you contradict yourself a lot. Also you're a child in need of attention; so desperate for it that you'll insert yourself into the community.

>hard to rule when they are dead
kek

#Al-Masdar confirmed death of two pilots in eastern Aleppo
Brace for Russian strategic bombing tommorow
I love it already

Better to change my opinions to suit new circumstances than be a bone-headed "team X 100% never deviate".

Your "desperate" remark is just conjecture to make you feel superior to me. I'm here because it's fun, you can believe me or not.

How'd they bring it down exactly?

The first generation is uneducated and work hard jobs. The second generation like myself are all STEM. We are probably on average wealthier than the average Swede.

Don't say we look like Arabs cunt.

That's why they are all BTFO and fleeing to the West, right?

So what happened yesterddaywhy did the SAA lose so much gained ground to the rebels? Things werre going so well .
Also how do they keep getting resupplied ,they're probably burning through mountains of ammo

Aaha, jeeeeez!

DAILY REMINDER TO NOT REPORT RAPES IN KSA

welt.de/vermischtes/article159581796/Soll-ich-eine-Vergewaltigung-anzeigen-Ganz-klar-nein.html

Rebels?
With ZSU-23-2 probably.
Even DshK can take down a low-altitude plane.

Will you stop sucking those dicks?! It is embarrasing at this point! Give your mouth a break!

>muh community
*cringes*
Get a life outside of /sg/ you nigger.

Kek, what an attention-whore.

Yes please, give me more. Your bitching is funny.

I miss robespierre, his screed was better and he at least was american.

>#Aleppo: Warplane was an Aero L-39 and crashed inside besieged Eastern #Aleppo.

SHIT JUST GOT PERSONAL, MOTHERFUCKER

>Don't say we look like Arabs cunt.
But you do. Arabization is a bitch and cherry picking models wont change that.

Also
>let me tell you about your country

I`d give you more, but I am not a turk, so you wouldn`t be interested in my dick.

I'm really only interested in American dick, thank you.

m8, you're kind of an alright guy, and you at least try to formulate intelligent comments, but please don't take advantage of the autism vacuum and turn into the next onur

What did they lose ,except withdrawing from Sheik Saeed because didnt have enough time to fortify defenses ? Its not like rebels actually pushed them out from what i have understood

/SG/ has the longest tradition of continuation on Sup Forums. The only thread that physicaly influences events in a war and the only thread where oldfags have a chance to get KIA
>mfw

Middle Eastern yes, Arab no.

I only act like this around these nimrods cuz I might as well milk entertainment from them. I will act normally towards anyone else.

Sidenote: petition to have the Hohol map track Yemen too. They should get on that.

AERO L-39 DOWN

Oh, okay then!

3 could definitely be Assad's cousin

Good, but I'd prefer it to also be on fire.

its all part of the plan

crash plane in E.Aleppo
All rebels come out to look at the plane
bomb the fuck out of them with jets.
Liberate Aleppo on 4th December
Soldiers have 2 weeks to clear up the rest of Syria
and have enough time to buy Christmas presents.

youtube.com/watch?v=W32-AMHWg9c
>soon

So desperate, lol. I just love you, man.
When Onur and Countrysidecuck dissapeared /sg/ felt so lonely without our local idiots. Gladly you are with us now, and you don`t even understand how funny you are. You just keep on "t-trolling" and "p-providing c-counterpoints" and nothing will stop you from that, it is amazingly good! A perpetual fool, who`s ego won`t allow him to realise what a joke he is!

I think its time Češka, don't you?

>fuck this general direction

>west aleppo is not aleppo

Really makes you think

Humour is subjective. YOU think I'm funny. I just think I'm right. Whether you think I'm a joke is irrelevant, I'm not even here to convince you.

lmao it would be full of sweet KSA denial, Id love that

you had a 50:50 chance to get it right and you failed lol

but yes, it was always time to remove

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

kek

That`s the greatest part, you feel no shame for your juvenile idiocy and will post here forever. I am guaranteed to have a laugh at your expense in every thread and I am not the only one, as you might have noticed. So yeah actually, post as much as you like, don`t waste your time with excuses.

The narrative is changing:
independent.co.uk/voices/syria-bashar-al-assad-putin-russia-syrian-forces-aleppo-win-victory-west-should-be-ashamed-a7450336.html

Good work /sg/
Praise Kek!

Sorry. Plz enlighten me for future reference.

If being pro-America is supposed to be shameful, then I don't even believe in the concept of shame anymore.
Now that's quite the reversal. Funny how these guys just switch all of a sudden to make it seem like they were always right.

Češka is a Czech female
Čech is a Czech male

if you want to use a gender neutral form, Čech is better
(and lets not even get into plurals and inflection)

They were also saying
>a-assad will win b-but it will be a pyrrhic victory

>nytimes.com/2016/11/28/world/middleeast/syria-civil-war-assad.html?_r=0
>Yet, Mr. Assad’s victory, if he should achieve it, may well be Pyrrhic: He would rule over an economic wasteland hampered by a low-level insurgency with no end in sight, diplomats and experts in the Middle East and elsewhere say.

As if the rebels wouldn't have the same problem if they win the war.

u were saying?
ibtimes.co.uk/we-are-no-better-nazi-appeasers-if-we-ignore-bashar-al-assads-genocide-aleppo-1594541

Do people even recognize the concept of realpolitik? Or do they just not care?

Ohh but I ment Češka as in a country not a gender.
Like "I think its time Serbia,don't you".

>#Syria // #Aleppo // SAA has once again infiltrated rebel held Sheikh Saeed and captured several positions.
>twitter.com/InsideSourceInt/status/804803410654466048

All Czechs are cute girls anyway.

well in that case it's Česko (Czechia) or Česká republika (Czech republic)

but if you keep using češka u might find out some interesting information :D

everyone is a cute girl on this website

Sheikh Saeed is a difficult place to take.
Its going to keep flipping back and forth until the terrorists run out of lives and ammo to throw at it.

Maybe it's just because I'm retarded but I feel like most of the action happens during the day, but that could be because I normally am in /sg/ during the morning EST. They're mixing it up with some night shit trying to finish it up?

But all Czechs are like that in real life too. It's a country of cute girls and only that. Male Czechs don't exist, and even if one of the Czechs decides not to procreate by division she will only give birth to girls.
It's weird really.

Is there a word for how "serious experts" demand perfection from parties they dislike while overlooking moderate beheading and democratic defenestration?

Thanks for the blitz grammar lession! This is why I luv /sg/

Nice, i hope they will fortify their positions now and not retreat like they did before. The less space those terrorists have for maneuver, the better.

Idealy they should dig trenches to link up buildings to form a formidable defensive line with soldiers being in constant cover.

The concept is easily understood. Putting it into practice and applying it is another.

well be careful with you czech now or I will mlrs your house

is cross-reality posting a thing now? dam son

I don't know user, I just saw it and posted it. But yeah at this moment is night in syria, so there shouldn't be much action. During morning EST is still day on Syria, so we get more updates.

Hypocrisy? Double-thinking?

Ignorancy
Autism or drugs?
It's fake, Hezbollah & Harakat al-Nujaba retreated and SAA hold positions on highway, before electric substation.

youtube.com/watch?v=BxPsY2Zlwrk

Should I carry on with 6th beer or go to sleep?

>Autism or drugs?
Autism and it is beautiful.

Humpf.

>Should I carry on with 6th beer or go to sleep?

If you have started, then finish it or put it in the fridge. If you havent, put it back in the fridge and go to bed. Drink plenty of water before sleeping to avoid a hungover.

>community

It's the truth. Seriously, have you EVER seen a real male Czech? In real life, and not on one of the many faked pictures they send around to pretend they're not all cute girls who multiply by division unless they choose to have sex with a male from another race?

Thanks, I'll shitpost some more than.
Also I've never been hangover after normal amounts of alcohol. (Less than 2litres of 40%)
You have glorious asian prostitutes in Vrhlabi, close to the train station.
Also Jan Kolda z Żampachu & Jan Czapek z Sanu were fucking badasses.

6 beers is the small beaver challenge here though son.

Aleppo siege won't be cut into 2 pockets.
There is no need and advance into direction of Citadel will most likely take 3-7 days.
Reports are that Tiger Forces are somewhat short on manpower, unconfirmed.

Well, the advance towards the citadel would make a nano-pocket in the area directly north of the citadel and west/south-west of the military base.

just a little warning dude, next time ur with that sweet czech fantasy chick, just be aware that you might be FUCKING A CZECH MALE

There are no Czech males. There are only males appropriated from neighboring countries and brainwashed into speaking Czech.

Post your innawoods for Syria

youre commited dude, ill give you that

Flak jacket and a toolbox.
No cellphone to detonate those charges.
Geiger counter.
3/10 you tried.
Who knows, maybe nusrats will get shipped to Idlib, but my guess is they'll fight to the last.

pretty rude upside down Monaco