DISCOVERY OF CONCENTRATION CAMPS

I have been reading about ww2, Hitler, and the holocaust and I remember seeing here a picture that showed which camps were discovered by the Russians and which by the Americans. Coincidental, only camps discovered by Russians contained gas chambers according to the picture.

I tried finding more about this idea, but nothing showed.

Anybody got more info?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_deaths_in_Buchenwald#Causes_of_death_in_Buchenwald
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nazi_concentration_camps
historyplace.com/worldwar2/holocaust/timeline.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

self bump?

The British invented concentration camps? if that helps idk what you're on about, sounds like some weird ass conspiracy shit desu.

Try to find an American discovered camp with gas chambers. 20,000 camps and only the Russians found gas chambers? I need more info.

excellent, any more info?

They had an execution room at buchenwald, which was discovered by the US

interesting

>excellent, any more info?
Sorry, I'm only a part-time internet nazi.

This fact is the single biggest discrepancy in the story. It's right there.

Have you seen the David Cole video?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_deaths_in_Buchenwald#Causes_of_death_in_Buchenwald

It mentions zero gassings. Shootings and hangings generally occur outside. I'm not saying you're wrong, I just don't see the evidence for an "execution room".

no, link?

Apparently Dachau did have extermination, or at lease according to the Israel IPs here.

could just be a regular execution room, not necessarily mass murder. Maybe just for traitors or noncomplying prisoners.

excuse my ignorance but what exactly is the difference between a concentration camp and a death camp? Didn't both serve the same purpose?

>Dachau
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nazi_concentration_camps

This lists it as a labor camp.

>1488

one one to house and make them work, other was made specifically to mass murder

Yeah I know, I guess it's like people arguing that there was 7 million jews who died instead of 6 million.

Weird cause I though I heard Dachau was a death camp

Concentration camps weren't for work, it was to concentrate the specific demographic into a single place to more easily control or manage them.

so like detroit?

That pic is from here,

historyplace.com/worldwar2/holocaust/timeline.html