~OMG AUSSIE MASTER BANTS FTW
~GOD BLESS
~GOOD LUCK WITH THE CARP WAR MATE!

>Canadian posts anything

~FUCKING LEAF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
~BAN THE LEAF NOW
~DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN!?
~AI GF NEVER 4GET

Don't you think It's amazing how much butthurt they can stir up by posting literally anything? Yet they are called the worst shitposters?

The truth is Canadian posters don't need an ai gf because they are sexy asf like Trudeau and get lots of puss while you are all forced to beat off to degenerate aboriginals shitposting from a gas station.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RenRILqwhJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Autumn is nearly over and the day of the rake will bring swift retribution against those that are in offense

canadians are that kid that no one invites but is always there, and everyone talks shit about him behind his back, but he's not that bad because they allow him to be around.

Kiwi accent is the best, you all sound so disinterested in everything.

Cuck

Thank you, sir

Thissss

>Dat hair pullback

Really activated my almonds

The time is come when we need to have a serious discussion about leafs.

It seems to me that only American posters and occasionally Australians have the mind to puts leafs in their place, and this has got to change. Far too many people reply to their braindead cuckposts in a non-dismissive manner.

Leafs are, beyond a reasonable doubt, the single most cancerous posters on this board. Not even Sven comes close.

So how can you help to rake the leaves?

If you see the Canadian flag above a post, you may not be certain if this is truly a leaf or not.
A good way to double-check if it really is a leaf or not is to ask yourself these 3 questions
>"Is this a one line post?"
>"Does this have absolutely zero intellectual or conversational value whatsoever?"
>"Is this something a typical reddit-tier cuck would say if they discovered Sup Forums last week and have developed a nasty habit of posting?"

If the answer to all 3 questions is Yes, then you can safely identify the reply in question as a genuine leaf post.

>"Okay, so I know that I have identified a leaf post. Now what?"

There are 2 options for dealing with leaf posters. You can either ignore completely and continue scrolling immediately after identifying the leaf (you do not even need to read their sentence to use this technique!), or you can be more proactive, and reply.

Luckily, replying to a leaf poster is a very simple task! After briefly processing their post in your short-term memory, simply reply with either
"kill yourself leaf"
or, if the situation warrants,
"t. leaf"
(note: It is best not to include an image in almost ALL cases, contrary to instinct)

Doing so not only does the entire board a favor by discouraging the leaf from posting in the future, but also makes YOUR country look GREAT to everybody who sees your post. Any country can use this method to improve their standing on the board! As the old saying goes, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Thank YOU for helping to eradicate the leaf cancer!

if you attack your enemies they win.

thanks for letting us win

Reminder that the chance this poster is a non-white is greater than 50%.

trudaeu looks like a roman god

.t leaf
rake yourself leaf

Even turkroachs aren't as bad as the eternal leaf.

About 90% of them genuinely shitpost.

US, Sweden, Australians, their sheep shagging neighbors, us Britbongs and Germans and Brazilians shitpost the worst, but even then it's about 50/50 at worst. These flags don't actually make the site decrease in quality, at worst they just don't contribute to discussion.

I'd honestly be okay with all Canadians dying overnight. Even Israel isn't as bad, and most of them are proxies anyways.

Every Canada-bashing thread on Sup Forums is full of shitty countries who are just jealous that they aren't as relevant as we are.

This made me rock hard, keep on stroking me shitposting ego and I will explode.

Go to bed, Son. And take your leaf brother with you.

I guess...if you call what they post shitposts.

I mean it makes sense. Cucknada is a shitty and useless country and there's nothing to do so they have to use their imagination more.

Also they have a fucking province called Nova Scotia for fucks sake.

mmm man,, let's get me some grub goin'

YEAAHH OHH YEAAHHH LOOK AT THAT GOOD SHIT... GOOD SHIT THERE. YES GOOD SHIT.

leaf in spicland checking in
you´re a nigger get fucked

>zero hip rotation
>no head movement
>lazy lead hook

0/10 should not box

Why is Sup Forums so mad about Canadian posters these days? I have a pretty shit memory, but if I remember correctly, it wasn't until recently when the whole "FUCK OFF LEAF" attitude began.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RenRILqwhJs

Trudeau got elected, USA poster laughed at us, so we decided not to take their shit. They unleashed the storm. They just can't handle leafs

So scared m8

rekt

If i meant to make you scared i would of posted something else

why are they all so fucking terrible? The Aussies really calmed down, their shitposting is funny. I mean look at the title of OPs gif. That's not bad. Canada... well....

Reddit migration combined with Trudeau getting elected. Notice how the people going "RAKE THE LEAFS xD" have all kinds of reddit mannerisms and use all kinds of reddit terminology.

Thanks man. New Zealand is like the high IQ version of Australia.

"alpha male3

Kangaroo fuckers BTFO

Holy shit, a leaf in sheep's clothing.

Really holding something that happened so long ago to people who were probably completely useless and then judge all of australia for it but fuck what ever floats your boat atleast we don't have the title sheep fuckers or live in the poxy island of the south pacific go back to sucking some maoris, claiming welfare and doing drugs while chinese take over all the jobs of you incompetent fuckers

lol u mad white Boi?

Fuck you nigger

Jokes on you, we have two islands.

CAWWW

the rake is coming you male nigger

t. leaf

why is trudeo such a massive cuck? leaf

>number 1 shitposter
>getting this triggered

WTF I LOVE CANADA NOW

Understand magpies are pretty decent birds unless you live in places like Melbourne Sydney or someother shit hole human expansion has made them pretty agressive but in QLD they can be friendly birds maybe post something like a cassowary next time

wtf even is that flag

If i was triggered I'd be saying some shit like i hope the next earthquake you get kills you and your entire family

Is this the gay love thread of Canada and New Zealand?

belguim you never heard of it ?we are the head leaders of the eu

Yeah, a regular aphrodite.

>going from triggered to ultra butthurt

Damn your shitposting is getting sad m8, 2017 is the year where you miserable neets get seen in a new light.

Reminder that Trudeau is fucking hot AND powerful. literally any of your gfs would leave you for him

Pic related is a real alpha male, nerds

American does it properly one of these are more likely to kill you than a magpie

Jealous of our posting skills. That kek gives us. His people of faith. You newie Zealander should go lived in the mountain

jokes on you leaf I already go lived in the mountain

Justin Bieber was Canadian and every girl on earth wanted to jump on his dick. I remember hearing about his visit to Australia and girls left their emu partners and were literally fainting at the sight of him. Maybe some it was due to the extreme temperature from all the bush fires nearby.

While the gif is perfectly looped and I commend that, those are some pussy swings that look like its part of some QVC ordered video routine.

>Every girl on earth

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The only thing getting me agitated is the continous discussion about the process of dicussing. Why dont you just discuss or shitposts and stop talking about it.

That`s like 14 year olds that smoke a joint in the forrest and talk 2 weeks about it how "gansta" that was.

I just want to fit in

Its because u dont grasp that we suffer emotionally everyday.
When finish playing hockey we have to rush home or else we get kidnap by wolwerine

Sorry, i have no idea what you are talking about. The only information I have about Canada I`ve received from half-watched south park episodes and desu I totally dont care about any of you.

that's germany

Everything you said is true. The australians only claim to fame is the fact that moot said he hates them. Canadians however, have worked hard to earn this title over the past few years

Those guys from Belgium sometimes get confused, Ameribro. It`s because of the similiarity of the flag. They haven`t seen theirs in such a long time because they are being shot by their muslim overlords when raising them in public that they have forgotten.

>faggoty chicken arms
>no weight behind punches
>doesn't know how to throw punch correctly
>female hair getting in the way for her face

YOUR PM IS THE GAY SON OF CASTRO

Well thanks to Castro we have high quality healthcare, child immunisation and an high literacy ratio. It isnt that bad. At least we HAVE a PRIME MINISTER. U you dont

The chance that this poster's wife is fucked by a non-white is 100%.

surprized nobody posted the webm where true dough gets 1-hit fucked

Soon...

New reality tv show. "The leaf in the outback".... My bet is 4 hours before the leaf gets raked and goes back to the tree crying eh eh eh all the way home

while posting my captcha was this pic.

Praise KeK

No they are not nor shall they ever be. Australia is unreachable