Say goodbye to your cheap Wal Mart shit, Trumpkins

Say goodbye to your cheap Wal Mart shit, Trumpkins.

The god emperor just pissed of China bigly.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/terry-glavin-the-liberals-in-their-rush-to-embrace-beijings-thugs-prefer-to-gloss-over-some-uncomfortable-truths
huffingtonpost.ca/2013/04/28/sweatshop-montreal_n_3174885.html
thesun.co.uk/news/1981763/hillary-clinton-vowed-to-ring-china-with-missiles-over-north-korea-threat-wikileaks-emails-say/
nytimes.com/2016/11/26/us/politics/clinton-camp-will-join-push-for-wisconsin-ballot-recount.html?_r=0
cnbc.com/2016/11/25/election-recount-to-begin-in-wisconsin-following-green-party-petition-officials-say.html
theduran.com/exposed-george-soros-behind-the-hillary-clinton-lawyer-working-with-jill-stein-on-voter-recount/
news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/china-isnt-exactly-backing-hillary-clinton-for-the-us-election/news-story/9b5cf115f6708db3b35ff950a5480142
youtu.be/jz_dZ2SlPgw
youtube.com/watch?v=kfGeXth-Do4
youtube.com/watch?v=jV1nQr8UxZI
youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0
youtube.com/watch?v=bofwya97-CA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pay 20% more and have all that industry and business in country or in better, freer nations than china
>let china shoot itself in the foot and alienate its biggest customer in a temper tantrum

Good

But guess what, they'll both and moan but we buy too much from them, they won't do shit

That would only affect niggers and spics though.

>not wanting mom and pop shops back
walmart is literally cancer.

You do know it's "big league" that Trump says, don't you?

>China

The Chinese insulted Obama on his last visit there. Trump and Obama don't get along to be sure, but the Chinese insulted the office of the POTUS which Trump just won. Trump is letting them know he better get the fucking gold carpet treatment in the future. Well played Donald....well played.

China is the largest holder of U.S. debt, you dumb nigger.

>hurr muh deal

U.S. foreign policy has always been a reflection of American principles along with strategic and economic interests.

Taiwan is a legitimate democracy, one with a long history of close friendship with the United States, threatened by a large authoritarian state demanding a political annexation that Taiwan’s people clearly do not want. If Americans will not stand by Taiwan, the principled component of U.S. foreign policy is dead.

Also Taiwan has best qt's in the world without any of the bitchiness of chinese whores.

Bigly, not big league you faggot leaf.

Open a dictionary and better yourself ffs.

yes, ive been buying shit online like crazy.

that pic

I have just as many products that say "made in Taiwan" on them as I do China.

so even if we don't start making our own shit, I doubt it really matters.

I'm sure China will just demand we pay our debt, crashing the entire world economy including china, ESPECIALLY China

Holy shit I've never laughed so hard

We're not paying it any time soon. They can't make us either.

Cheap labor isn't the reason products are expensive. Regulations for companies and lawyer fees are what makes everything expensive and you can thank Obama for all the regulations he has forced companies to abide by. Nice bait though.

If you're mean to the chinese they kill you just like muslims!

>shopping at Walmart
K. Keep me posted.

>No wally brand super stores

Thank god.

t. local business owner

Trump didn't get where he is today by paying his debts.

keked, surprisingly based for a leaf.

>goodbye to your bloated corporate welfare fed behemoth that suffocates small businesses by selling so low that even they themselves don't make money
>bad

sure

>implying it can't be produced in USA
On that note, why does a first world country need cheap things? I thought you guys can afford it.

The only thing Japan did wrong was not finishing the job.

Fuck the chinks. We will do worse than Nanking this time around.

Walmart cannot sell wine or liquor in my state. Only liquor stores (like mine) can sell those. Beer can be purchased there though, I can't sell it. Walmart is 30 minutes away and no one where I live goes there.

>tfw monopoly on liquor and wine in a college town
>tfw walmart is too far away to compete with local businesses
>tfw small town comfy feel, only 1 hour north of NYC

The US is the largest holder of US debt, faggot.

What'd he do?

I can't even remember the last time I needed walmart in any faculty. Good riddance.

I don't shop at Walmart so I don't give a fuck

That shit was junk anyways. How the fuck do you fuck up making a can opener so bad that it breaks on the 3rd can?

Good fucking shit.

Piss off the Chinese. Place manufacturing back into the hands of Western countries, where there is at least some semblance of workers rights, standards of living, and health and safety regulations in the workplace.

Fuck all the cheap crap. Its time people stopped living off the backs of Chinese sweat shop slaves anyway. Pay more for the goods, they will be better quality, just live within your means. You don't need most of the throwaway consumer goods anyway. Buy a TV that will last 20 years. A fridge that doesn't shit itself inside a month. Shoes that last more than a week.T-shirts that dont fall apart after the first few washes.

And whatever impact it may have on our economies in the long run it will be doubly worse for the Chinese.

So wait a minute, we got real stuff and we gave them worthless paper. Seems like we win there.

Good. You save a few bucks but the shit breaks within the year anyway. Let's make good American products that last.

there is a very good reason not to buy chinese products.

>Chinese counter-fit clothing is a great way to get skin conditions.

>Thats not even mentioning forced child-labour sweatshops, A great way to keep employment costs low is not pay your child-workers.

The same liberals who ran the most dogshit campaign of all time, weekend at bernies tier, funded ISIS in Syria, think this is a bad move. And a chinese paper funded by Soros agrees. Hmm.

Haven't stepped inside a walmart in over a decade. Only poor leftyfags shop at Walmart and then complain about capitalism on their iphones, sipping away at their Starbucks.

It's not 20%, it's 45%.

oh god whatever will i do without cheap chink shit, i can feel the withdrawls coming on already, god damn you cheetoman

I love this argument. All of their arguments are our own arguments. They cannot see how hated they are, or how delusional.

news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/terry-glavin-the-liberals-in-their-rush-to-embrace-beijings-thugs-prefer-to-gloss-over-some-uncomfortable-truths

huffingtonpost.ca/2013/04/28/sweatshop-montreal_n_3174885.html

>justin loves his child-workers.

>Shoes that last more than a week.
where can i find them in NZ. everything here is cheap chinese crap. even the overpriced stuff.

>going to walmart

>Lets continue to suck China's dick to as not to piss them off and start a war with them while being hostile towards Russia and try to start a war with them
uh.

My refrigerator from 1962 still works great. They don't make things like they used to...

>hillary clinton on China
thesun.co.uk/news/1981763/hillary-clinton-vowed-to-ring-china-with-missiles-over-north-korea-threat-wikileaks-emails-say/

Donald Trump on China.
"Our trade deals will be better for both of us and we will have a better relationship" - President Donald Trump

>north-korea
>threat

Jesus dick what a warmongering cunt. Was her plan literally just to bolster everything with war economy?

I never thought I'd see hicks wearing shirts with a New York billionaire's name on it. Still can't get over all of this.

They sell cheap as fuck ammo. only reason I go. I feel like a worse person every single time I step foot in that place though

The US is the largest holder of US govt. debt. And besides, it means jack squat if they try anything dumb.

god now ill be forced to buy a shirt that last past 5 washes, GODDAMMIT.

>Trump will trick China into giving US casus belli over some insignificant island
>US will destroy China in nuclear fire before they are capable of reaching US with ICBMs
>all Sino-American debt will be written off
>all dead chink jobs and industry will be relocated to and rebuilt in the American heartland
>America will be debt-free and richer than ever
>America will be the undisputed strongest and greatest country for a millennia

she worships Joseph Stalin and Jeffery Dhamer

Do people here really think countries can just cash in on debt like this?
This is not how it fucking works you retard, the best they can do is sell it to someone else willing to buy it and guess fucking what? They have already been doing this a lot since 2014.

checked

demographics

nytimes.com/2016/11/26/us/politics/clinton-camp-will-join-push-for-wisconsin-ballot-recount.html?_r=0

cnbc.com/2016/11/25/election-recount-to-begin-in-wisconsin-following-green-party-petition-officials-say.html

theduran.com/exposed-george-soros-behind-the-hillary-clinton-lawyer-working-with-jill-stein-on-voter-recount/

Damn right

>The Sun

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/china-isnt-exactly-backing-hillary-clinton-for-the-us-election/news-story/9b5cf115f6708db3b35ff950a5480142

youtu.be/jz_dZ2SlPgw

youtube.com/watch?v=kfGeXth-Do4

New Balance : the choice of white supremacists the world over.

youtube.com/watch?v=jV1nQr8UxZI

Clinton Documentary - Banned movies they do not want you to see ...

youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0

Can I take your picture :3 xD Im so randumb and cute *beats you to death*
youtube.com/watch?v=bofwya97-CA

Check em

American, Japanese and European shit is over 9000x better and you don't get constantly fucked over with one sided deals and hostile IP theft

FUCK CHINA. TAIWAN #1!

Sam Walton built the company on patriotism by only selling American made goods. This can only be a good thing.

China has failed: collapsing birthrate, communism, and making crap. Majority of "Made in China" isn't made there; most is merely packaged and they stamp their mark on it as good commies do - take credit for free people's work.

The slide is strong but fight on.

could the MAGA hats be fashion as clothing ,if we poke some holes??

It's "big league", not "bigly".

underrated post

>implying I shop at Walmart, knowing they kickstarted the trend to ship jobs overseas

>biggest customer
>what is the rest of the world

Say hello to quality and fixing your own shit instead of buying new shit.

Finally.

A russkie admits that USA can do it all.

My work here is done.
MAGA on.

>pissed of China bigly
What did he mean by this?
Also China America relations are great we'll still trade with you.

Other than food, which I can buy elsewhere, I don't need 90 percent of the things I buy there.

>bigly
op is 13