Malia and Sasha Obama, are actually Diamond and Tionda Bradley, who were kidnapped from Chicago in 2001...

Malia and Sasha Obama, are actually Diamond and Tionda Bradley, who were kidnapped from Chicago in 2001. Google their pics and compare them.
The older one is thin-faced, light skinned, with thinner lips and cheeks.
The younger one is darker complected, with chubby cheeks and fuller lips.
The Bradley girls were kidnapped by a "Middle Eastern Man."
DNA will prove it. Never doubt me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IFbZxOR6wd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

would make since since Michelle is a dude.

The image on the right is a cell phone

The one on the left is also a portable ring-a-ling box.

youtube.com/watch?v=IFbZxOR6wd4

I agree

How horrific must it be to have that skin tone over your upper lip as a woman

>another tinfoil thread
this one is even worse than pizzagate

This is a slide thread. They look nothing alike.

pockets go down, not across.

Its either a dick or a tale between her legs.

Can somebody just go ahead and pants Michelle in public to prove whether or not Michelle is trans?

Those two at the bottom look suspiciously like the suspects wanted for the kidnapping and murder of Madilyne McCann ???

… god only know how deep the this goes

I would berry my dick so far into Malia that whoever pulled it out would be crowned King Arthur

What if her clit, like she has one of those elphant clits thats like the size of a baseball?
That's a thing. Barry might like that.

this is shill proxy poster. he's definitely not some norwegian awake at 3 am dedicated to exposing supposed "slide" threads.

We have all known for a long long time that "Michelle" Obama is a man, so this is just more information to complete the picture.

Obama being "from Kenya" is moreover also a distraction meme; he was probably born in America but is definitely not the son of Kenyan Barak Obama, much more like Frank Marshall Davis.

Turn back now

I remember my first pizza do you?

Who is the no beard Bin Laden supposed to be?

Yeah
Men's pockets do down
because they have a lot of crotch space

Women's pockets tend to be very shallow causing women to keep their cellphones horizontally in their pocket

dallas goldbug pls go

This photo means shit. I can't even see the difference between nigger men women.

No, this is definitely real. Just look at their ears, proof of Mossad connection to 9/11. No human age like this, must be lizards

You have that face blindness condition. You don't steal children then become president and put them on display to the world. But by all means, don't research it properly, don't find the parents and get DNA and socially engineer a way to one of them and get theirs. Don't even bother trying. Just post it online and play into their hands that we just deal in tinfoil here.

>being this new

michael and barack can't into breeding.

only Crowley, the deluded heroin addicted, beLIEved in a child born out of anal coitus.

Wake up.

how deep does the rabbit hole go?

made me laugh

It's rabbit holes all the way down.

>comparing undeveloped infants to young adults
>"they look the same"

Idiot

V

Have you never been close to a woman? Their pockets are often diagonal or even horizontal, if they even have pockets at all.

I mean who the fuck knows if these two missing nigshits are the same people, but what is really fucking obvious is that they didn't come from the coupling of Baraq and Manchelle "Benis" Obama

Honestly Malia and Sasha don't even look related to one another

>comparing undeveloped infants to other undeveloped infants
>"they look the same"

Still an idiot

V

Mysterious bulges
Adam's apple
"Obama" has referred to "her" as Michael multiple times
Male finger size ratios
Male body structure

o shet nigga

literally the first time i saw a picture of michelle obama i made a comment that her arms looked like a dudes. my half black gf at the time said i was being waycist. (this was before heavy redpilling)

sounds cromulent

carry on and embiggens them as only weaponized autism can

This is one of those unsettling posts that requires digging and direct refutation. We already know what kind of lifestyle the (((elites))) make for children, and this fits with the "de novo" emergence of Obama as a political player.

They chose him to be the next figurehead 6-7 years in advance and manufactured a nice little backstory for him, complete with the cardboard cutout of a nuclear family.

>only Crowley, the deluded heroin addicted, beLIEved in a child born out of anal coitus.

anal births are real bro, but only women have them, the man on man birth is also real but let's not go there thats X shit

let's DNA test this shit

well someone should get some DNA from those people who lost these kids and save it in case they have an accident, also should check their financials in case the kids were swiped shit was bogus and they in fact sold their children

Different eyebrows, though.

HAPPENING!!!!!!

>GOOGLE OBAMA GAY MUSLIM ALIEN!!
>12700000 HITS!!!!

GUYS!? HOW ARE WE NOT FOCUSING ON THIS?!?!?!

The pic of the kid there really does look similar to the kid on the right in OPs pic. Who knows, maybe. I wouldn't put anything past a commie nigger.

The fascist, gay, pedophilic, satanic, anti-American, muslim, tranny lover we call our president is definitely not above kidnapping children just to look more straight and normal.

You put the wrong pic under the wrong girl. I dont like any larper, especially a fucking slothful larper. Fuck off back to you shit pile board of autists where you belong

Hit a nerve? :)

Get some sleep buddy.

Obamas kids look exactly like Obama and his wife.

sure thing justin, and you look absolutely nothing like castro right?