Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Cu-z_NkyRo
youtube.com/watch?v=YcGPSnswzjc
reuters.com/article/us-usa-taiwan-arms-idUSKBN0TZ2C520151217
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

UNORTHODOX PRESIDENCY

THE MADMAN WILL NOT QUIT!

It's real. Praise Kek.

I hate Donald Trump (mostly because I think free trade is good and strengthens America), but he is right on this Taiwan thing. China and commies can fuck off.

The cognitive dissonance from the left is getting hilarious. They can't even criticize Obama because they bought into his horseshit cult of personality.

Could someone explain the context?

This tweet indicates he's not happy about Taiwan's freeloading

chinks are mad because they think that taiwan is part of china (it isn't)

DONALD

DONALD

Anytime Wagon Wheel:

>Trump thanks Taiwanese President for calling to congratulate him
>LEFTISTS FREAK OUT BECAUSE CHYNA, CHYNA, CHYNA, HE DIDN'T CHECK WITH CHYNA BEFORE TWEETING!?!?!?!? THE COMMIES DONT RECOGNIZE THEM SO NEITHER SHOULD WE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Trump calls out their bullshit because we're slanging arms to Taiwan

Trump had a phone conversation with a leader from Taiwan and it made the Chinaman weep and the media was not pleased.

Chinks of China, or Chinks all around the world? It would seem that CNN might have a problem with this too

He recognized Taiwan as an independent state by thanking their "president", which insults China as they don't see it as a country, just another part of China.
Libcucks mad as usual. So he tweets redpills in OP.

youtu.be/6Cu-z_NkyRo

>free trade

That would only work under a one world government, and fuck that.

So as unbiased as Sup Forums can be, is this good?

I kove this guy more, every fucking day

ETERNAL LOYALTY TO THE GOD EMPEROR
AND TO OUR ALLIES WHO SUFFERED FOR THEIR FRIENDSHIP WITH US
REMEMBER THE BRIDGE AT ANDAU

Holy shit, I can understand China being upset about this. Like the same way China is upset with India about the Tibet issue, but the Liberals and media getting upset is just fucking ridiculous. Gas the lugenpresse

B T F O
T
F
O

>mass unemployment and civil unrest caused by job offshoring resulting in more people of welfare
>strength
Diversity is a strength too, eh shlomo?

Trump said he took a congratulatory call from the President of Taiwan for winning the election. China doesn't like people, especially the future POTUS, calling Taiwan its own country, they see it as a rogue territory.
So now leftists are blaming Trump for straining relations with China.

>(((free trade is good and strengthens America)))

Good goy

Mostly the chinamen
But it's notable because even though almost every other country recognizes Taiwan as a separate country, none of them, even Obama never formally recognizes Taiwan in front of China

>free trade

>you don't understand that other countries are not floating their currency

fuck you idiot. No, there's no excuse. Literally nothing you can say. It is not free trade at all in any model. Go - Fuck - Yourself.

I don't understand how self-professed conservatives can be so against capitalism. Tariffs and protectionist policies only serve to hinder production and lower overall output.

Free trade increases specialization and lowers the price of goods. Being able to buy a 50" tv for $350 bucks is a good thing.

FUCKING MAD MAN

I like diversity but I don't put mud in my car's fuel tank and expect it to work.

stop posting this autistic image every day

holy shit will this be a fun 4 years

he really is for the common man. winning so much has got to be dangerous for his health

THEY DO NOT FLOAT THEIR CURRENCIES YOU DUMB FUCKING IDIOT EXIT THE GENE POOL NOW

Taiwan is a country.
China wants everyone to not recognize that fact.
The US has been cucking and too afraid to call Taiwan a country for fear of Chinese retaliation.
Trump recognizes them as a country.

Liberals and the news are going to be completely antithetical no matter what. Even if he killed every whitey and paid reparations they would still hate him

This is some advanced shilling

fuck you

I like that autistic image

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking hell

ye, he is one serious cat

>I don't understand how self-professed conservatives can be so against capitalism. Tariffs and protectionist policies only serve to hinder production and lower overall output.

I hate Ayn Rand and so should everyone else with a functioning brain stem.

He took a shit right in China's street.

IT'S FUCKING REAL

AAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CHINA BTFO

>Does a thing
>Media flips out
> Let's them get it all out then BTFO with a tweet

They'll never learn

FUCK YOU CHINA

Had a Taiwanese roommate a few years ago. That nigga hated Chinese people with a passion for no real reason that I could understand. Sort of makes sense now.

youtube.com/watch?v=YcGPSnswzjc

Comfy time

Are un-sustainable social welfare programs due to outsourcing jobs also a good thing?

>I don't understand how self-professed conservatives can be so against capitalism.

because free trade is a 2 way street.

Selling equipment isn't freeloading. The point of his twat is that the one-China policy is absurd on its face.

Who is it ya cunt?

>trump names the military industrial complex
>leftists will still find a way to give him shit

China doesnt allow Facebook one of the largest companies in the world (300B marketcap)

some "free trade"

Liberals who argue against this should just be shown the parallels between Russia claiming Ukraine and Crimea. Would like to see a liberal try to weasel out of that.

>I hate
>because I

no one cares fassy

Outsourcing wouldn't be a thing without government intervention

No. Taiwan is a sensitive issue for the Chinese, and the US has benefited from choosing neither side thus far. Hopefully he doesn't take this too far, unless he's playing some sort of 67D 4p chess

No. I'm for lower taxes and fewer welfare programs across the board. If firms/people find that they are being out-competed in the marketplace then they will simply have to improve.

Adam Smith would not have approved of international free trade deals. Even Ayn Rand wouldn't have.

Real free trade benefits everyone. Sanctioned free trade deals divide the world between industrial and post-industrial

i see where this is going and i see the power play here.

>(((they))) wont allow him to impose the tarrifs they want to punish the companies and china for manipulating the currancys and world trades
>therefore instead of doing it by regular means, he is going to destroy relations with china to make it impossible for US buisnesses to function overseas and possibly get into a dissolution of all trade deals with china and as a result crush all the anti american businesses leaching off our systems.
>side effect of this would cause immigration of FOB chinks to grind to a hault

Chyna will make some noise to save face but ultimately will do NOTHING. We are the customer and the customer is always right. Trump knows this.

I think what Trump is really doing is setting another trap to lure out the commie libs and sissy cucks who are afraid of Chyna.

Like in a JFK sorta way?

No it doesn't you dumb faggot.

I'm not a conservative.

He doubles down, every fucking time.

>it's real
we aren't worthy of him

>unless he's playing some sort of 67D 4p chess
my man have you been paying attention to anything at all for the last year?

This is an explicit threat to china, why would he mention arms deals now? Just after talking with Taiwan?

Will anons serve if called upon in the Sino-American War?

I may be rusty on this but is not Taiwan founded by the original government that fled when mao took over?

thats what im fearing. those secret service folks better have good cardio

He is stating the hypocrisy.

Yes it does you dumb faggot

You can't have lower taxes, lower social programs, and also want low priced shit so you ship all of the manufacturing jobs out of the country

And the best part is he's absolutely right

reuters.com/article/us-usa-taiwan-arms-idUSKBN0TZ2C520151217

Somebody shut this dumb nigger up.

This is a good indian. This is what happens when you bully the shit out of a country, you get well written, concise posts like this. That way anyone shouting POO looks like the idiot, and rightfully so.

Not one "fuck you basterd bitch" to be seen

inb4 you're stupid enough to vacation there

Free trade with Europe makes sense, where everything is relatively equal. Free trade with Mexico does not.

Besides, none if this is really "free trade". We still down out corn in Mexico because we can subsidie it and they can't for example. The TPP would've also kept a lot of tariffs.

An American President hasn't talked to a Taiwanese leader since 1979

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

>marketcap

I hope Trump gets rid of foolish concepts like that. No more government interference!

When can we please have a sequel to "The Pacific"?!?!?!?!?

China gets REALLY butthurt if you acknowledge Taiwan is an independent country. Just like they get butthurt if you say Hong Kong is essentially an atonomous state

the ones that hate the dirty corrupt commie scum and escaped just before the commies started their genocidal purge of anyone who spoke against theim and is the last bastion of democracy in an ocean of leftist pigs?

yeah, i think its that one, maybe

i voted for trump in the primary and the general, but this time he went too far. we cant let this absolute mad man get those nuclear codes!

Good argument my friend.

HUGBOX MENTALITY
AD HOMINEM IN ALL REPLIES
"""""""""""LITERALLY"""""""""" TUMBLR RIGHT NOW

If you can't make an argument, do not reply. Fucking children.

>this liberal meltdown on twitter about how mad china will be
fuck me, what is wrong with these people

>8
FTFY

That went from light to dark way too fast

he isnt president yet, so his tweets dont count, kinda

Rothbard was against NAFTA.

You literally can't be more capitalist than him.

probably an expat/tourist with a case of firehose diarrhea after eating street food in bangalore

>muh ad hominem

>low testosterone
>feeble
>flabby
>neckbeard
>weak willed

No, you will not see many Sup Forumslacks fighting the Chinese.

A

>A FUCKING LEAF

>He goes HARD
I knew that was coming. Kudos Trump!

Why do the liberals not learn? If Donald tweets something absurd, it is usually a logic trap. This was a good one.

Over and over.

I enjoy a president that uses multi-layered messages to cause unrest in the liberal media and its brainless followers.