What country likes the U.S the most?

What country likes the U.S the most?

I'm not some fag who talks about moving to Canada because Trump won but a relative was saying how unwanted Americans are in other countries.

Besides Israel, is there any place that likes Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love the redneck flag-waving america, but not the detroit nignog one.

The Caribbean is a huge cuck for the US. They're absolutely everywhere.

poland.

and we will never forget you.

i love you poland

I'm a pretty big Norway fag but I've heard you guys don't like us.
and the ones that do are liberal faggots

I feel like we just like Scandinavia

F R A N C E

The "everybody hates America" meme is a meme. I've traveled all over the world for my work, everybody fucking loves Americans. They might not like our government, but they love our people. I mean sure every now and then you wind up with a couple of cunts who shit talk America, but mostly it's just bantz.

With Israelis, however, it's the opposite. Israelis love our government, but they hate our fucking people. Just more proof that kikes really are the scum of the Earth.

The only ports I've been to where the people themselves had a lot of negative attitudes towards me were China, parts of the Middle East, and a few places in Asia.

Africans, by far, love Americans the most. If you're white and you go walking around a nice part of town in Africa, they basically all adore you and love getting you to try their food and shit like that.

>poland
>scandinavia

fucking burger education what the nigger fucking fuck

just how black is your skin nigger viking somali fuck?

>and the ones that do are liberal faggots
nah, it's just that the vast majority of norwegians, especially 18-30 year olds are liberal faggots (just like in the rest of the world)

No, everyone dislikes you. It can only be said that Canada, Israel and a few euro nations dislike you less than the rest of the world - who fucking hates you.

US has maybe 3 decades left before everyone quits the charade and starts overtly trying to rip it apart.

People like americans up here, provided you attempt to assimilate.

It's pretty easy, just swear a lot, smoke cigars and drink beer.

Don't be silly user, everybody loves us. If they pretend to hate us, it's just out of jealousy.

Is it the same for the white race? Are they all just jealous of our superior genetics?

thank you for the imput pf changs

This.

Went on a Catholic mission trip to Nigeria in high school and it blew my mind. I felt like a rockstar, they all wanted to see my clothes and my phone, have me try their shitty food that they couldn't even afford day-to-day, etc. I spent more time talking about American life than religion.

White America is based.

I was thinking Finland which I'm not even 100% is Scandinavian either.

I'm a pure Aryan user but lets be real when the fuck do we ever talk about vikings

I think getting raised in California may have pushed my belief that everywhere hates Americans

I heard our regular American accent in Norwegian sounds like shit
Is this true user?

I don't like how care free leafs pretend to be.
You guys are the most uninformed country and I'd rather live in muslim sweden then hang out with you faggots

>goes to tourist areas
>thinks being treated well as a foreigner means people like americans

They all still hate you fucks.

>been all over the world as a Canadian
>everyone really does love us
>everyone dislikes americans

>Besides Israel

That's a funny joke there, OP.

most europeans in general are smug faggots who think they are better than us

Western Europe, the Anglosphere, and Japan & South Korea are, just about, our greatest allies.
They probably like us the most, but will definitely banter, so don't get triggered.

I went to Germany a few years ago and they really gave me a warm welcome. I remember my dad telling me it had something to do with the allied bombing in World War Two and how the us would unfalteringly bomb the industrial targets but would try to avoid bombing the civilian center. Even going as far as to not drop their bombs if there was heavy cloud cover and go to secondary target while taking fire from fighters and flack. The British on the other hand would carpet bomb and the Germans resent them for the indiscriminate killing. I remember one of the people telling me that on Christmas Eve a British raid destroyed a church that a young girls choir was practicing in and killed them all.

For the most part Brits are very welcoming of Americans

t. had an American friend in uni

Your country is retards run by retards with money and ego. Literally the entire world is waiting for the day the white house burns and your country is forever shattered into irrelevant warring states

Soon. We all know it will be soon

>people like Canadians
>people hate Americans

Methinks you talk to libshits, Chang

>You guys are the most uninformed country and I'd rather live in muslim sweden then hang out with you faggots

Ofcourse, that's because shitskins fit in with other shitskins.

Britain likes us despite how much they shit talk us. I think Brexit and Trump has brought us closer together.

Also I think France is tsuntsun for us too.

>go to tourist areas
I don't go to tourist areas. The areas around ports usually aren't tourist hotspots except for in a few cities.

And yes, I said a lot of people like America. When you run into people at the bars and cafes and stuff that speak English, they all like hearing about what America is like. They make small talk and they try to joke around by sounding like they know about American stuff, by citing pop trends from like 10 years ago and stuff. It's funny. I've had more laughs with mates I've known for like 2 hours in Singapore than I've ever had with a stranger at an American bar.

Shut the fuck up, leaf. Nobody likes or even cares about Canadians.

id say 90% of kiwis love usa

At least our White House would rather burn than become the Sadiq's Palace.

You fags and the Irish kill over here.

Michael Bisping also mentioned how we cannot tell the difference between class accents so to us everyone sounds Posh.
Do UK girls like American accents?
100% you and Irish/Scotts clean up American pussy

It's like a homeless drug addict is telling me to get my life together, it carries no credibility. Trudeau is a faggot and your country couldn't be more boring. It's the aesthetics of the U.S with none of the fun culture.
I hope you die in the snow

The US has no friends, nations have just vassalised themselves to the global hyper power as a strategy.

Soon you'll be like Britain, loathed by all.

I love the US but I have very few friends who do as well. Most of my friends think its crazy and sound scared talking about it, as if they would be shot if they went there. I want to travel through the US someday, especially places like Wyoming. Long live the relationship between the USA and Canada.

And you'd collapse, too.
Do you seriously think Canada is anything but an American shield from Russia?
Really?
All that resource-rich land, so few people to defend it.

>entire world is waiting for the day the White House burns down
>meanwhile, literally nobody even knows what the capital of Canada is
Leafs need a rangeban.

Japan is America's #1 fan

>I hope you die in the snow
Naw, that's what americans do, not canadians.

I forgot about you guys.

Kiwis are good eggs. Besides tribal tattoos you guys have a lot going for you. The girls there and in Australia do kind of have a shitty nagging sounding accent but sometimes it's alright.

California is overrated but theres good looking places. New Hampshire seems to be pretty good looking too.

Why'd you fags back out of our nuke deal, then?

>New Hampshire seems to be pretty good looking too.
Ya I'd like to visit there and maine as well, they are quite close to me since I live in Ontario.

We still love you, Britain.
But the US and Britain are pretty much the same country, so that's not saying much.

Yes, from everything Ive witnessed the women tend to love you guys.

I've heard some stories from relatives of mine. They were in Thailand, and they met this American couple who had Canadian flags on their backpacks. When they asked where they were from, they were told they're from the US.
Apparently lots of people don't like Americans. I wouldn't know firsthand though.

How does that story at all equate to "everyone hates Americans"? Shut the fuck up, leaf.

I love you too.

If we don't become the new nucleus of the global swamp it's in our interest and soul to be with our brothers across the pond.

Nobody likes you, just kill yourself. Fucking fatass gaylord.

Yeah thats another good point. The U.K is great but London seems like hell. I hope they don't get to Americanized.

Small southern English villages are god tier.

Thanks britbong

Sometimes I say mean things about leafs and then sweet little comments like this appear and I feel bad.

The couple were masking themselves as Canadians for whatever reason in thailand. So people wouldn't hate on them supposedly.

forget the UK, I've gotten pussy in Miami for just being canadian

the pale skin makes me stick out like a sore thumb

That's not really true. As a Canadian, it's kind of nice knowing that PAPA OOSA has our backs so we don't really need to give a fuck about our military.

top hats don't talk they just sit there and suck up the peace and prosperity we bestow to the north american continent. faggot.

>trying
come at me bro

>Besides Israel
They have a funny way of showing it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

Honestly user I had zero idea and I just heard they liked us.

Of course they do; they're our greatest ally after all :^)

We act like we like you, but we dont, so fuck off cunt, dont steal our glory like you did in ww2
Lazy ass fuck wads

>Canada
>glory

It's pent up anger from being passive aggressive pussies all day.

I feel like the "dislike" of America has mostly to do with culture, rather than dislike for government policy (although it's on the rise).
American culture is younger than most other cultures in the world, wich rubs off in a wierd way, specially for countries that went through renaissance like periods, where boasting and lavishness were devalued.
I find that the further east you go in the world, the more cultures value modesty.
It's how Americans feel that mexicans are loud and uncivilized. That's for instance how some europeans will feel, and asians even more so.

I really can't into english

japan

thanks to america japan became a world power

That was entirely legible you self depreciating cuck

Thanks Sweden, thats a good point

How gay are accents in Swedish btw
I heard it sounds awful with a regular american accent

Japanese girls live white boys so I think Japan loves America. Also you have to admit Putin and Trump could be tight Bros. Enough to rule the world and turn it to a lighter shade.

I haven't dealt with that many foreignfags but of those that I've met it seems that Australians are the most akin to us and the easiest for an American to get along with. They have that same sort of crass irreverence that Americans have, they're just a little more laid back about it.

Of course there's still some aussie urbanites that have that "america is le evil empire" Bush-era mentality, but it's much rarer than it is in, say, Canada and it seems to be fading fast.

Is this fucking real or what

I thought this was just shit weebs said
I dont mean jap americans, youre saying if you go over to japan, they like americans?

I think you're dead on about that user.
Australia seems pretty close to the U.S

Graded on a scale, it's about half as akward as a Jp accent would sound.
So ok I guess.
When I'm abroad people tell me Swedish people sound like they sing when they speak, probably because our pitch really goes up and down.
Our immigrants need around 20 years, in a normal case, to adapt to our accent. Even then it's like only an 8/10 approximation.
That has lead to our average population to talk in a more monotone way, since cultures mixing will inevitably lead to them reaching a middle point.
Sad stuff honestly.

Fuck I didn't ever know how to put it but you nailed it. You guys do go up and down, I always used to say like beeping sounds are close but that makes zero sense.

Yeah but you guys on average are also pretty good looking and no one ever sees Swedes so you're exotic.
I thought other countries like American accents and I'm always confused why you guys didn't like them.

Probably Poland or Albania or something.

But in general every nation that split from the USSR loves us. Every nation that hates China loves us (this is every nation near China except Russia, North Korea and Pakistan). Most of Central and South America loves us. UK loves us.

keep japan japanese

Like most countries in the world, we like how American English sounds.
Even though we traditionally learn Brittish English, American English just naturally sounds better to us.
That's why 90% of all English on tv here is American nowadays.
However we mix well with other cultures though is a separate issue. We have some of the highest rates of social congestion in the world. We are kind and polite and stuff, but we are actually almost as cold as the rest of our neighbours. That specially goes for our attitudes towards foreigners. We say that they're welcome and stuff, but we shut out people who don't behave as we do.
You might be confused after everything you hear about Sweden, wich is the truth. The reason for that gap in behavior is because we like to pretend like we are the moral highpoint of the world.
Funny enough, a section from the podesta emails phrase this phenomenon the best. It's about Germany, but it applies to Sweden equally:
>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295
>It's almost as if Germany's wish to make up for their lack of humor and humanity with
nonstop misguided moralizing and grotesque grandstanding. In my experience,
those who holler the loudest about morality possess the least amount of it.

Thanks Swede bro

You're a good guy and I hope you have a merry Christmas

Thanks Ameribro, merry Christmas.

For some reason Aussie girls love American guys.

Maybe it's the TV presenter accent if you're from the midwest, but even Texans get prime pussy down here.

You guys have the same effect on American girls

Sounds like a beautiful alliance. Come home white man.