WTF I THOUGHT I WAS WHITE RRREEEEE

WTF Sup Forums I fell for the 23andMe Joo meme and got genotyped. I'm a proud Italian, all my grandparents are immigrants from Italy. Dad's parents are from Roma and Mom's are are Palermo.

NOW I GET THIS TEST AND IT SAYS IM OVER 50% SHITSKIN

15% ITALIAN ??!!!

Did I get gypped? Should I demand a refund? IM SO ANGRY/SAD/PISSED I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

I don't know even to tell my parents.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-V68#E-V65
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's the full test

user there is no such thing as pure white

Your mom cheated. Your father is a Cuck.

No no no. It can't be this.

Italians literally look like shitskins too. You got cucked by Arabs during the middle ages, what the hell did you expect?

Only Northern Italians are white, because they are ethnically Germans.

My mom is so sweet and nice. She would never cheat on my dad with a shitskin. WTF leaf

>Palermo

Well there's your problem. Sicily was Arab ruled/colonized for hundreds of years until the Byzantines got their shit together and kicked them out.

You haven't been white since the muslim conquests you moor.

Then explain your DNA you stupid burger

Italy is basically kissing north africa, how is this a surprise? Italians are usually a mix of shit due to this proximity. How is everyone this fucking retarded here?

>italian
>white

we tried to tell you

Italians/Spanish were conquered and raped by muslims for centuries. Of course you're going to be part shitskin.

this

which part of italy are they from

>Ashkenazi
>0.0%
It's going to be alright.

You are going to have to identify yourself as an arab now, liteally the most destructive race. Convert to Islam, it's basically the white nationalism for arabs and then kys

>literally shitskin sperm calling others "cucks"

kek

My dad did Y chromosome testing with ftDNA and we matched the same haplogroup.

E1b1b1a4 (E-V65)

is right I guess it's from Tunisia

Hahaha u got pranked good

can't you read? Rome and Palermo

Your mom fucked an Ahmed on her trip to the Middle East. You're a cuck baby, sorry

Don't feel bad, I came out 65% Italian, 15% broad south euro, 10% Broad North West Euro and 10% Middle Eastern, but it was North East African and Red Sea Phoenician or some shit when I ran it through an app and I'm not even fuckin Italian! On a side note I have 0% Asian and sub-saharan. You need to use one of the apps to see where that middle eastern originates from exactly. I'm in the 55th percentile for Neanderthal genes too.

he's a rape babby.

you can get pretty close to it though

My family have been German and Dutch farmers for a few hundred years

My mom never left the country and they lived in Nebraska when they had me. I doubt it.

Same thing as Italian. Nothing to worry about.

>im italian
>im not nigger

see where you went wrong dagowop?

>You need to use one of the apps to see where that middle eastern originates from exactly.
nice tripps and which app. I guess I should embrace my inner shitskin

stop making shit up Hans, I know what you are trying to do
no Italian has anything in common with snowapes, we're mediterraneans, don't call me ge*manic ever again

nobody is safe

You just now learned that italains got fucked over by the race mixing meme?

switch Euro with Africans and you get the average ancestry of blacks in the US

So the most logical answer is that your ancestors were raped by muzzies doing the Islamic occupation. Sorry but look on the bright side, the rest of Western Europe is on the cusp of being genetically colonized too.

Post pics of your face. I'm sure you have extremely black features.

I have to know how much in denial you've been

>one of the parents born literally 50 miles away from Tunisia
>wonders why he's half sandnig

kek I'm not doing this

>Südtirol isn't rightful German clay filled with Germanic stock
L M A O
M
A
O

>modern italian are descendants of the Roman Empire I swear guys!
>we Julius Ceasar and sheet
lmao

burn your results

lie to yourself

racemix

middle eastern north african is a lot of ''''''white'''''' post pic to be sure

>black features
North African isn't black at all. I'm pretty sure he looks nothing like a negro. Caucasoid skull, dark hair, brown eyes, brown/olive skin. Basically a shitskin but some pizzanigger variation of it.

those are just subjugated half-breeds

Kek

Also
>0% ashkenazi
Fucking disgusting subhuman kys

Mine came out 93% Northwestern European & 7% Native American. Fucking great great great gran pappy owned an injun wife otherwise I'd me pure white.

you can still be do good for the white race. kill yourself. :D

>italians
>white

I'm sure you look like a nigger

Life sure threw these poor shmucks a fucking wild card. Move to a new shiny country, fuck their women, subvert their country, rape whoever the fuck you want, and they just keep apologizing for you basically being completely awful. Kinda makes me wish I could've been born a shitskin. Life is literally theirs for the taking right now and the leftist cucks just keep getting fucked in the ass by them trying to rationalize their shit. "But-but-but, only one race, muh inclusiveness, plz stop raping my sister :( " I never thought I'd be jelly of these people. What a world.

I'm afraid of doing a 23andme test because I have suspected for some time to have Ashkenazi Jewish blood in me. Fuck you kikes.

Maybe one of your parents is a surprise shitskin.

Your dad isn't Italian. E-V65 is extremely rare in Italy as well. Don't listen to the butthurt nordishits here.

Mediterranean == sandnigger kebab

>palermo
that is half moor.

it's rare but doesn't mean it's not there....
My dad speaks Italian and visits every 5 years or so. He's Italian.

I look like a guido no?

at least we're not subhuman germanics

It's probably from libya.

What's interesting though is you also have more balkan than italian

>it's rare but doesn't mean it's not there....
>My dad speaks Italian and visits every 5 years or so. He's Italian.
he isn't ethnically Italian, that's what I'm saying, we're also a globalized nation as well, some """Italians""" only in citizenship also exist here

post pic op.

i'm 84% spanish.

sorry m8, you look middle eastern/north african

gedmatch.com do the dodecad one, you just upload your 23andme raw dna file, then admixture heritage under analyze your data, do the dodecad project under select.

Being an arab in europe is like being black in america.You get free money/salary plus all the benefits for free(health,education etc)

post your haplogroups dunecoon

I have purely Prussian ancestry back to the 15th Century.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-V68#E-V65
>In Europe, only a few individuals were found in Italy and Greece. The results from the article can be summarized as follows...Capelli et al. (2009) studied the beta cluster in Europe. They found small amounts in Southern Italy, but also traces in Cantabria, Portugal and Galicia, with Cantabria having the highest level in Europe in their study, at 3.1% (5 out of 161 people).

Nah it could be from Italy 2bh

Nah not really. He actually looks like a white Italian. I would have expected him to look like an actual shitskin. I'm surprised, really.

Mine is a descendant of Hitlers E1b1b

>sicilian
>half moor
what did you expect retard?

Is 23 and me a scam to just start cataloguing people's DNA for a later purpose?

>more than half middle eastern
>worried about the 15% italian

:,) thank you ahmed

I also have 1 copy of the blue eye gene

>hitler
>white

>shitaly
>white

yeah, few, that's exactly what I said
his paternal lineage is rare, which is a clue on his father origins
I don't expect clowns here to understand basic genetics but ending up 50% sandnigger on his autosomal DNA means he is not Italian.

Bann a na fro yuo

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIET

kinda makes you think. They confirmed it with about 40 of his patrilineal relatives

thanks for the compliment

How exactly did you get the 44% middle eastern genes?

Can I be an honorary Italian? What about marrying an Italian QT?

i've been trying to tell you guys italians arent white. enjoy your shitty moor genes

Hmm well I think this test has too many generalized results.

Still I'm 50% Italian (terroni but not Sicilian) and this makes me nervous about the test.

Mup da doo

no, sorry

>I thought I was white
>Proud Italian
>THEN did the test
>Italy
>White

I like your irony mr 56%.

well my swarthy friend just make sure you stay in Sunny California™ ;)

Italians are white just some regions npn white like detroit

Is italy white?
Let's find out.

I don't want to move to Oregon anyway. I might move to the bay area to continue my education

>Italians are white
no, we're not white, stop
no

>France
>Romania
>Italy
>white

>cataloguing people's DNA for a later purpose?
23andme is owned by the literal Jew wife (up until 2015) of the literal Jew founder of Google. You bet they are.

Let me guess, you used to talk shit about shitskins and how inferior they are, only to find out you're one of them?
You should support your people who are coming in as refugees

Everything other than terroni is white, lombardia is more intel than any other euros

>I might move to the bay area
bad idea. too expensive, full of liberals, fags, but since you have a lot of arab dna, you can abuse affirmative action and get everything your way.

now you get it, but the pic has to do with being caucasian, which isn't the case with the american

>You should support your people who are coming in as refugees
Shut up faggot

don't worry it's not you I'm worried about
It's the kids from the bay area who go to school here because they can't afford it or aren't smart enough for a UC school