HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

GET THE FUCK IN HERE, SHIT JUST GOT JUICY Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taipei_Times
shanghaiist.com/2015/10/13/pla_caught_in_camouflage.php
youtube.com/watch?v=5NWkASFm5ic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this fucking nothing?

A puppet newspaper who has it's strings being pulled by Beijing? Nice source, faggot.

>Literally the only Taiwanese state-owned newspaper

4-d chess

absolute mad man

i can't tell who is lying and who is telling the truth anymore to be honest.

And?

Should we not have open diplomatic relations with friendly countries for no other reason than it might piss off our biggest economic competitor?

wat the FUCK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taipei_Times
>Along with such newspapers as The Guardian, it is a participant of Project Syndicate, established by George Soros.[5]

All the tweets are planned, it's about sending China a message. China needs to realize just how nice we've been these past few decades

why is it a big deal that trump speaked with taiwan's president?

LOL. user, wtf did you discover horee shit.

What is wrong with the world? Instead of discussing the call, what t means and hey it's important we are concerned with who called who first?

China is going to be on equal footing with the US in less than a decade, if not far surpassing the US.

It's a bit late for that, no?

>scared

China has no power projection. That is why they are a regional power, not a Super Power even though they have a billion people.

Taipei Times

Confirmed Chink source shilling for China

Taiwanese don't refer to themselves as Taipei

No sounds like just in the nick of time

PREASE CHYNA DONT NEWK US WE SORRY

Wait a minute why are they saying this? Are they backing off?
Oh I see why they did this. It's clear now.

>they call up Taiwan to ask if their president wants to congratulate Trump

That's too absurd even for Trump's ego.

OH SHIT

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taipei_Times
bump this is important

China is going to collapse and they know it
They're almost out of water
They're military is in dire need of an upgrade
And their economy is pumped up with hot money that will burst in a bubble that will make the US Housing Crisis look like a monday morning dip on the NYSE

Is that increase due to the murdering female babies?

Based AF. Fuck Chyna.

>china launches nuke
>falls apart mid air

CHINA IS FUCKED

Why stop at 2010, user?

Didn't Japan surpass the US economy in the 90s like everyone expected? :^)

The (((outrage))) media and leftists shared today over Trump speaking with Taiwan's President shows how ready they are to take it up the ass from ANYONE. Trump talks to Taiwan and addresses them as a sovereign nation and the left absolutely shit themselves over how we might have hurt China's fee-fees.

First the cornflakes and now this? You can't go anywhere without bumping into Soros.

>(((Taiwanese)))

In part because China demands that everyone pretend that Taiwan does not exist, so China can pretend that it already retook the island.
BUT ALSO
Remember the spy plane GWB lost early in his presidency? Remember Obama not being allowed to exit his plane properly?
China aggressively tests new presidents. Trump just got out ahead of the test.

Pretty much.

Could you imagine an all male society that kept female bedding slaves and the only goal of the civilazation was to advance technologically?

Asians

china will not grow larger. we do not answer to those fucking gooks

Fuck the Chinese. They don't want none of this US military. Our troops are battle-tested, China only knows how to kick around Tibetan monks who won't even fight back.

China still has a hell of a long way to go till they get anywhere near Japans per capita GDP

>Japan
>100 mil population
>Reached a higher than American GDP/Capita, only reason they didn't have a bigger economy is due to not enough people

>China
>1.3 billion people
>Currently industrializing
>Already surpassed USA in PPP GDP

It's inevitable, mate.

how can soros be so lazy writing his name on everything?

USA will be a minority white country soon
You think Trump will change anything about that?
Chinks are present in all areas of the US, feeding info to the PRC
The US is a paper tiger

shanghaiist.com/2015/10/13/pla_caught_in_camouflage.php

Oh no! Not China! You can't even see them!

WHHHHAAAATTT

ALWAYS
RIGHT

This is true

The last mass deployment of Chinese troops was in 1989 (Tienanmen Square)

>t. Hongcouver
China is anemic as fuck you slant eyed little chink

He thought all the presidents would be under his thumb so he didn't need to worry

Trump said otherwise

so hey bro, they said this about japan before too, in the 1980's before the crash.

If you've read anything about china you'll know, the only way they can become a world power comparable to the US now is by initiating a war.

A war which in it's current state, china would lose.

Think of it this way. In ww2 japan was at a more powerful state than china is currently now. The Australians beat them successfully in the south pacific on foot when they tried to invade australia by way of conquering the countries in a south asian path.

If Japan couldn't successfully take australia at the height of their power, china has no chance against america now.

ERRYTIME, fucking kayaks.

This is considered a 10/10 in Taiwan

nice work user

Guys we need to stop before Soros tries to buy Sup Forums.

She's pretty fucking cute

I'd 10/10 all over that tbqh

china has a huge rural population, mines most of everything mined in this earth, produces fucking everything, only problem they have is importing energies
which will be solved soon enough.

Meanwhile US white population is DECLINING.

She's so perfect it hurts

Her eyebags are a turn off, but otherwise she's pretty.

China could do a false-flag ISIS attack and take over the middle-east.

>i can't tell who is lying and who is telling the truth anymore to be honest.

And it's Sup Forums's fault. Remember back when you were bluepilled and everything was so simple? Now, every single headline has you asking a dozen questions in your mind before you even finish reading it.

It's really tiring :-/ I need a vacation.

How the fuck can this guy be in everything?

I get it, he's rich. Which naturally means his hands are going to be in a lot of pots. But fuck Bill Gates is fucking rich and yiu don't see his name (((Every Fucking Time))). There are a lot of billionaires and they never show up with the consistency that he does.

Every time shit happens it like it can be traced back to soros. Either he's the ceo of the company, a big financer of the movement, or he owns the company which owns the company, or he started an organization which owns the company which owns the company, or he started the initiative etc....

It's always "founded by ", "financed by", "owned by", "supported by", "overseen by" etc... George Soros.

>she
>her

Search her up, she's obviously a female.

>her
>she

It is because he got his money as a hedge fund manager.

Those people are snakes that can actually mobilize and weaponize their wealth. People like gates and buffet built companies; they can't sell off their stock without causing panic that could destroy the company.

DAHNALD. YOU BETTA NO TALKY TALKY TO TAIWAN OR ELSE I GET REEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLY ANGRY

it worked alright for the tleilaxu

maybe we'll get slig meat before 2020

I agree. I'm just waiting for the first time someone notices the Natalia wallpaper on my phone and I have to somehow how non-autistically explain it.

fair enough, but a chinese shit show in the middle east can only serve to make the world more redpilled and right wing, as they see what the chinese do to the muslim countries.

In turn western countries become stronger. It's an interesting scenario to think about.

He's using the Rothschild playbook, i wouldn't be surprised if he was getting alot of outside funding for these things. What he pushes and funds is exactly the tenets of the Bavarian Illuminati,

i don't think that's a coincidence. They really want to break down borders, remove soverignty and establish a superstate.

Fucking jews man.....

Bill Gates is pretty corrupt too man right up there with the Clinton foundation.

China is also a huge bubble that is bound to pop in the next 15-20 years

They're still poor as FUCK, as soon as they hit one economic road bump like 50 million of their civilians will die

Is this kike going to kick off WW3?

he's kind of the left wing hitler of our age. we need our own george soros. anyone a hedge fund manger?

They don't want him instigating a war with a global super power.

I came here to post this.

And they're spending that money on modernizing their military, not gibsmedats for niggers and spics.

>How the fuck can this guy be in everything?

Here you go, warning hard redpill ahead: youtube.com/watch?v=5NWkASFm5ic

>out of water
Will Russia send them some sweet permafrost ground water?

What the fuck.

Sup Forums is always right.

There are no exceptions.

>global super power
you're the only global super power burger, something you should take more pride in

Taiwan isn't Thailand

i wish someone would take the initiative

Not if the God Emperor keeps driving a wedge between them

"What day is it, Pooh?

It's the day we burn this mutherfucker to the ground."

No, what's really going on is that the left simply wants something - anything - to criticize Trump about. The have so much hate and frustration to get out right now.

You can't honestly believe that more than 5% of liberals know about the relationship between China and Taiwan. I mean, seriously. These kids are so fucking out of touch. All they know is they found something to bitch about, and are getting vague hints about how Trump supposedly goofed from what other people on Twitter are saying.

It would be business. Big business, to sell water to a drying country.

leave my country alone. we don't want this much attention :(

we must never kill our only source of info

old people CLEARLY do not understand the internet and leave important docs everywhere

day of the rake is coming buddy

I think the U.S. Navy had a bit to do with it.

oh boy

WhO CARES>?????

tHE OPs message is fuckign nothing.

Trump gave Taiwan some love (because they are our friendo not CHina)

Good for Trump. Trump is th ebest presideint ever I don't care who arranged it or made the phone call. (little too much alchol tonight lads)

I doubt China is going to boycott us, and if they do fuck them, India and Korea are praying for the day china boycott us, so they can sell us even cheaper and better goods.

If humanity as a whole benefits, great.
If they use their sudden good fortune as an excuse to try to kill whitey, they'll find me a hard fucking target.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taipei_Times
Holy shit, when will this old fart just turn over and die already? He's 103. Get your shit together Satan.

If it came to that point:
1. Russian wouldn't have to means to produce and ship down enough water for the overpopulated chinks
2. China wouldn't want to cover the costs of such a monumental effort
3. China would likely already have attempted the military option with a softer target because the Chinese Communist Government has a tendency to knee-jerk and do stupid things when placed under pressure

They're about as useful as Nork nukes.

GEORGE SOROS IS PLAYING 983402D MAJONG

TRUMP GOT COVERTLY KEKED

That dumb bitch Nikke Haley at it again

You understand anyone can be a 10/10 with makeup on right?