Gen Z is the most conservative generation since those born before 1945

Gen Z will save this country.

You can only post in this thread if you are apart of Gen Z

Babyboomer BTFO, Gen X BTFO, Millennial BTFO!

>marcomm.news/gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945/

What age range is Gen Z?

it doesn't surprise me. their parents were libcucks, and cuckoldry is basically the lame thing your parents do nowadays. of course they rebel.

They are the Sons of Man, the promised ones. Literally everything between 1940 and 2000 was a bad dream. We were all the good part of a bad dream, at best.

born 1996 or later

Varies depending on researchers normally between;
1995-present
1998-present
2000+

>The Generation Study analysed the attitudes of over 2,000 people across the UK to determine which generation people “belong to” on particular issues, versus their actual generation as defined by birth date.

Its for UK though

Ever think this might be due to the increase in the muslim population? There's literally nothing wrong with those.

>Its for UK though
Thing about how left wing the UK is and STILL getting these results.

What the fuck are we gonna call the generation after Z?

All our western states and experiences growing up have more similarities than differences. Expect the same trend to be evident here, especially in the mid-west/ south due to our own immigration crisis the left doesn't want to confront.

Shit, maybe even California.

What generation?

I'm 1996 gen Z. Growing up in a system so politically correct it makes me sick is the reason I'm on this website among you people.

>UK

All this poll is telling us is that 59% of Gen Z in the UK is muslim.

makes me wonder what the questions are, and if they are basing this on religious opinions.

Gen x is still the best gen faggots

What GEN was Hitler?

Hello me. How am I doing?

Trump Youth.

generation 'Za

You should probably read the studies.

The media always exaggerates and construes studies in order get more views.

of faggots

yeah

chuckled

You're finishing your third year of Uni, and sick of all the BLM and cucks on your campus.

X-Men

Born 1996 here as well.

And I really can't remember what it was like pre-obama era. Throughout my childhood all I remember was the PC society and people constantly belittling conservatives as bigots. No wonder Gen Z might be more conservative.

The social engineering was pretty bad when we (Millennials) were young and, as soon as they implement some hair-brained idea, they immediately become blind to it and figure that the current situation may as well me 1930's Germany so they push further and further and further.

Kids are inquisitive to a fault. Anyone who has to deal with children knows that they will ask more questions than you have answers for. When the world you've built is sitting on a foundation of fallacious arguments, what kind of answers do you think the kids will get to their inquiries? You can only be given bullshit non-answers so long until you wise up and realize that they're full of shit.

Gen Z will see through the bullshit like no generation before them.

literally me also

Its because traditionalists born in the early 1900's died and reincarnated into the Gen Z kids.

Totally. I also remember always secretly thinking the Nazis were cool.

Aren't they about half shit skin?

So who cares. Damage done. Conservative doesn't mean anti mass immigration anyway. In fact I find holier than thou religious shit skins quite disgusting.

You guys are so gay and desperate at times.

My brother (who is in highschool) told me about how the day after trump got elected abunch of kids were chanting "build the wall" in the lunch room the day after trump got elected.

This is in southern California

>mfw Gen Z is a bunch of real life Alex Keatons.
Feels good.

Bullshit that happened
T. High school Senior in Southern California

Same here, I fucking love those uniforms

Anyone born between 1981 to 1993, kill yourselves along with your boomer parents.

So they are conservative because they haven't been brain washed by college yet.

Literally nothing to see here.

>born in '97
>tfw
Bow down to the superior generation.

>brainwashing
>works

pick exactly one.

1996 reporting in, can't stand all the le edgy athiestic nihilism dye my hair smoke pot fucks who give zero shits about human life and are always talking about why we have human rights, makes me cringe too hard, makes me want to be a manager of a business and live in th country side to spread my genetics.

Too many dead ends nowadays who will amount to jack shit, years from now when these people who's lives revolve around smoking pot, video games, and other stupid modern shit, they will amount to nothing and disappear, I stand against the universe, fuck the universe and the Jews we are hi jacking this shit and starting a 4th empire of glorious high achieving people devoid of degeneracy. Praise KeK.

I guess many kids will rebel against societal "norms".In the 60s they rebelled against religion, now they are rebelling against SJWs (who are basically religious extremists as well).

Generation Xe

97' from Vancouver here.

It isn't a joke, at my university (Simon Fraser), all of the freshmen and second years are always getting into arguments with the professors over all of these progressive issues.

The pendulum is fucking shifting

god, It hasn't even made any noise at me and I just want to punch it.

Generation Zyklon-B

I can't wait to get me a Gen Z waifu. Being a millenial (non-cucked) it will be ezpz

Part of the millennial generation, thank God you guys are better, the bulk of my generation is retarded.

>tfw your gen z gf dumped you for smoking weed

Fuck off Pajeet

This, I want a girl born between 03-07 to marry off with.

People too young to post here

>Be junior in Russian Politics class
>Discussion on Trump and Putin
>60% of class supports Putin
>80% doubts Russia hacked DNC
>Only Hillary supporter is a Russian hipster

Should clarify that by supporting Putin I mean his foreign policy.

thats because they are spics and niggers family, and they won't save shit (least of all money).

I get thrown in the millennial and gen z group because I was born in 96. All my friends voted Republican. The only one who didn't vote was our Bernie friend. What a shock, right?

I went to school in Los Angeles, and while a lot of those stories are questionable, I can definitely see something like that having happened. Even at the beaner schools I went to.

Literally "Fuck you dad and dad, there are only two genders! I'm starting a business!": The Generation.

Those are both men right?

I fucking hate when liberal news outlets cover these mentally ill transgender soldiers and say shit like
>"OHOH, WHILE SHE MAY BE A LADY, BE CAREFUL BECAUSE SHE"LL KICK YOUR ASS LOL HAHAHA"
Acting like their ability to be able to kick peoples asses makes their mental illness okay. The pinnacle of hypocrisy.

Jesus I feel bad for you, I still remember Bush enough to know he was a laughing stock. I guess we needed something better than 16 years of weak kneed leadership

But I remember when PC Culture first popped up in its current form. Everyone thought they were retarded because all their arguments about privilege/racism/sexism were stupid. The only reason it got to this point was because they kept repeating it until people started thinking it was true, mostly younger kids

It feels like all the trash of gen z are being culled out early due to the abusive use of pot and other drugs that millennials and boomers have being trying to legalise. I guess we can thank them for something.

Also born in '96 comrade

I think you served me some coffee. Hows life with the parents treating you? Gen Z, will be the second most failed generation after the pathetic, crybaby millennials

what even is there to cull?

Shitlibs committed autogenocide. The future belongs to the people who shoq up

On the contrary, I see generation Z more as the generation who can do a line of coke and vote Republican the next day.

>Someone born in 97 is old enough to browse here

God I feel old :'(

The least white generation is the most conservative
Really makes you think

Nothing wrong with coke in moderation.

It's alright user. No matter what happens we'll all still be here for you.

Source?

Agreed

>born in '87

git fucked kid

Well they sure are fucking quiet about it. How about they make a little more noise instead of letting liberals shout and cry all the time?

Fuck off, Freud and your medical cocaine.

Some sort of female GG Allin?

gen z is under 18 you fucking retard

>tfw 1998 and align gen z

>its a why gen z is better than the millenials thread
bubble reality desu

Don't worry, (((college))) will correct those awful conservative, traditional thoughts out of these poor oppressed Gen Z kids real soon. Can't have a population growing up with critical thinking and dissent, right? :^)

Reminder:

Children are inherently stupid.

They are inherently selfish.

They are inherently mean, especially in a digital society where you cannot say something rude and observe the instant consequences of sadness within the human face.

How ridiculous. Who defines being conservative as hating fags and trannies? The reason this number is so high is because there are more non whites who hate this shit.

Ask them about racism, "hate speech", immigration, and see how they respond. Get your head out of the sand you retards, whites are becoming minorities and QUICKLY.

Gen X is pretty good because Gen Z is our kids. We raised em right. Oh and we tipped the scales for Trump you know.

The words "liberal" and "conservative" are to a degree meaningless buzzwords.

1997 here. I'm ready for the race war.

>polyamorous
>looking for make out buddies and a small army of spouses
>come be apart of my chosen family
How much pussy does this dude really think he's going to slam?

This desu

Gen Z is like 40% hispanic and 15% black.... so yes they dont like gay rights, trans, ect

This study was done in London, so the teens they surveyed would be Pakistani, Indian, Jamaican, etc.

Shouldn't the millennials who made Trump cool (ie Sup Forums) get credit for making the right-wing the new counter-culture?

Too bad they'll grow old in a world of muslims and niggers. I hope they're ready to nuke them though.

>Its for UK though
So basically just Muslims being Sharia-y?

Gen Z who loved Obama and was a fckh8 tier mini political Autist my whole life. Lurked starting in 2012 in shock, then took the red pill in roughly 2014. Made my first post at 18 during the first presidential primary debate.

Underrated
Finally a good post from a leaf.

Maybe if Trump can issue in a new era of conservatism, and lay waste to the old breed(Neocons, bushes, McCains, Romney) it will make being a conservative "cool", thus attracting more youth.

yeah she's got a 2 inch dick

That hand posistion on green tranny
Looks like 'she' is going for two in the pink and three in the stink.

What a shit graphic.
You can't just lump views on multiple different things together, that's stupid.
I want to see what issues they're most conservative about and what they're less.

New letters
Generation Alpha

>tfw when '97 and have my whole life to promote right ideology