Is anybody actually poor here?

If so,why?

Cuz whitey keepin me down n sheeiiit.

because some people have to be poor

As far as the government is concerned I'm poor as fuck, in reality I'm solidly in the middle class.

>Having reportable income in 2016

AYYY LMAO

You can learn a skill if you aren't a drooling retard.

I'm poor as shit. No job and have to live with my ___/

AMA

not really poor, but have to work really hard for the little money i get, it's ok for my shitty little 1-room apartment, and food and beer....but not to save some money...
i just don't know how to NEET in germany.

if i lose my job, i get some money every month from government, but i have to prove that i go to like 12 job interviews every month, if i don't do that, i don't get money, and have to starve to death, and be homeless.
how to be a NEET and survive?

Poorfag. Got laid off two years ago and trying to recover.

Not poor exactly, but I have a negative net worth because college.

Got a job lined up for 60K a year, so I should be able to pay off my debt in under a year.

I dunno I ran away fromy my foster house at 14 and was homeless til I got a full time job at 16 now I'm 18 and working two jobs and still pretty darn poor lol

I have no education but even still I'm working a part time job as a bank teller. I spend too much time doing nothing but browsing Sup Forums, and I just don't have any interest in anything. And when I do get motivated it's short lived

Depends on what you define as poor. But most likely, yes, because I don't have a large amount of ambition and I don't mind working a slightly above the minimum wage job to put food in my mouth and have a bed to sleep in to be honest.

That place looks cozy af. Would fix it up and be off the grid

Also I'm Mestizo

Spoken like someone who's never lived off the grid.

A lot of people would consider me poor, but I have no debt, outright own my vehicle, and have next to no bills.

I come out with more money per month saved than most people do around me, easily.

Yeah, but then you have to compete with someone else who has the same skill in order to get a job. This means that some people have to be poor, because competition always results in a loser. 5% unemployment is considered "full employment" for a reason.

it's hopeless fags with nothing to lose, like you, who elected trump on a whim

>Lived in East Texas swamp country for 7 years
wew lad

spoken like someone who makes bizarre assertions that people don't understand exactly what they're saying

Jokes on you 3rd worlder. I didn't vote. My parents came to the United States so I could have a better life, not so I could dictate who'd run the country

Mineola reporting in

>reddit butthurt even a month after hillary lost so he just comes here to berrate everyone

yea real mature buddy lmfao

have money, AMA

Simple. Destroy your passport, smear shit all over your face and claim asylum. Find a suitable refugeewelcomecuck to take you in, he works and feeds you while you fuck his wife and harass teenage girls at the local leisure centre.

Its a no brainer.

How did you do it?

I grew up dirt poor surrounded by niggers
I've been trying to de-wiggerize myself since I found Sup Forums in 2014 but a black guy taught me how to talk and it's not been easy.

invest in equity ETFs, hold forever

individually i have no income and no possessions and survive only because my parents are too beta to throw me out into the streets where i belong. does that make me poor?

kek, you are not the first one, who told me this...

what is your net worth? if it's more than zero you are richer than many employed millenials

i have no debt. so essentially zero.

you need some sort of disability that makes you unable to work. But neetbux is only 380€ + rent in Germany while refugees get like 680€ + rent.

Hi, I am not the IRS. Can you tell us your county, occupation, and net income?

Thank you.

whats to stop people from flying to neighboring countries and posing as refugees before entering germany?

looking like a german? and not speaking arabic?