CHRISTIANSFAGS BTFO FOREVER

If God is so Good and perfect then why does child rape occurs every two minutes?

> Checkmate mah nigga

Other urls found in this thread:

adultsabusedbyclergy.org/
hocna.info/index.shtml
ncronline.org/books/2014/05/history-confession-tale-sexual-obsession-exploitation
archives.sfweekly.com/sanfrancisco/un-orthodox-behavior/Content?oid=2145058
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God isn't raping children, people are.

why did god created people with desire to rape children?

La la la because that's god's way lol lol.

Who gives a shit?

The material world is controlled by Satan. I'm an atheist, and even i know this. If you have a question about Christianity, read the book.

This world is controlled by Satan (the demiurge), the true God is love

Christcucks are the worst, I specially hate the half assed christcucks that only believe in god to get a free pass to heaven and ignore all notions of hell, if we'd actually lived in a universe were your so called god was real then you half assed christcucks would be going to hell for all your sinful ways.

Christcucks are fucking hypocrites and tend to be amoral af. I hate you faggots so much even more than the fundies because they're at least staying true to what they believe (even though on occations they get chaught with a cock up their mouths like the closet faggot the whole lot of them are).

I really can't respect you christcucks on any level, you're literally human scumbags in my eyes.

At least you're not as much of a societal cancer as islam, so I can tolerate your dumb asses, but don't ask me to give you any respect for you are fool.

>then why does child rape occurs every two minutes?

Because you cant have God without the devil.
Evil exists to show you the path toward righteousness.
Everyone makes 1 conscious, damming decision they know they'll never come back from.

Contrary to popular belief, god doesn't forgive sin, there is a threshold.

Some people know with absolute certainty they'll be going to hell(Jews) And have their fun while they can

Avoid the sight of saturn when you look up at the sky at night, theres a reason the moons so bright, to remind you that the suns still there even if you cant see it. Ancient civilizations were less fortunate and had no moon to promise sunrise, so they looked to saturn and prayed to that instead.

These are the ancestors of demons user, Abrahamic religions are a coin flip.

You fucking retard, no one goes to hell you dumbass. Jesus didn't die on the cross for no reason.

this world is Satan's domain. The only one who transcends it is Jesus, the one true g-d

They weren't created that way. I believe the common argument is that these behaviors are a result of man's fallen nature.

because there is another God that isn't so Good and perfect?

Christianity says to not worship anyone but god himself.

Jesus is god's son.

The holy trinity is a test to give the weak an outlet to excuse all sin.

Jesus is a prophet, one of the greatest men to ever live. But humanity needs to take responsibility for its own sins.

Because you're a leaf

>muslims raping kids
>Christianity
fuck of leaf

This thread is dangerously islamophobic

I am forgiven for my sins. And satanists hate me for walking without sin.

I'm usually not on pol this time of day but you sure can tell when all the children start shitposting.

Adult Victims of Sexual Exploitation by Clergy

Although clergy of any denomination can sexually exploit children, teens, men, or women, many experts estimate that over 95% of victims of sexual exploitation by clergy are adult women.

Adult victims of sexual exploitation by clergy often don't see themselves as victims. Without wider public awareness of the extent and impacts of this form of sexual violence, adults who have been sexually victimized by a beloved priest, pastor, minister, rabbi or other clergy will remain the "silent majority" of clergy sexual abuse victims, suffering in their shame and self-isolation.

An editorial in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel on February 8, 2010 advises the following:

Talk to police first: Sexual abuse is a crime, and it needs to be reported first to law enforcement, not to officials of other institutions.

If you are a victim of sexual abuse or if you know someone who has been sexually abused or you know of a case of sexual abuse, you need to report that to the police or other civil authority before you report it to anyone else. You don't first report it to a school principal, teacher, counselor, minister, rabbi, imam, priest or bishop. You go to the police.

Sexual abuse is a crime and needs to be reported to the proper law enforcement agency just as any other crime should be … That should apply to all victims of sexual abuse, regardless of age …
adultsabusedbyclergy.org/

Well you have your convictions, stick by them no matter what.

One of us being wrong is better than both of us.

Abuse can take place whether you are a child, a teenager or an adult. Adults can be married, single or divorced, male or female. Even clergymen, seminary students and clergy-wives can be abused. Abusers can be clergymen, monastics, clergy-wives, or just members of the laity.

Were you abused sexually or otherwise by someone in one of the Eastern Rite churches? Are you currently being abused by someone?

It is not your fault! You are not alone! We believe you!

Pokrov.org is a resource for survivors of abuse in the Eastern Rite churches, both Orthodox and Catholic. We are NOT affiliated with any church, nor is this site “blessed” by any hierarch. Pokrov.org is proud to be under the umbrella of SNAP, the Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests.

God is a burning bush who wants you to sacrifice your children just to prove your faith. Only in the story, God is trolling. In real life, women send children to die, just for self agrandissement. Patriarchy is what we need.

It's not that God is good, it's that all goodness flows from God.

Because fucking subhuman leafs exist

Because the devil is out there, too.

Yeah but kids get traumatised forever and god doesn't give a shit.

For him they're collateral damage.

It's scientific fact bud. like 1+1. obviously 'one plus one' are simply abstract words. but they represent a truth. Like the abstract words 'Jesus is the one true god'

Because people have to have free will
>to get raped by pedophiles

Latest Developments in the Tragedy Known as the Holy Orthodox Church of North America
Some of the testimonies on this website of the victims of Father Panteleimon contain explicit sexual language not suitable for children. We have put these testimonies on this site to warn you of the true nature of the Holy Transfiguration Monastery in an effort to warn you to protect yourselves and your children from these depraved men.
hocna.info/index.shtml

Because, he gave you the right to do what you want. It's just like the justice system. In the end justice will be served.
You think that they will actually make it to heaven? Not a chance in Hell.

God never prohibited rape or pedophilia.

there can be no good with no evil

so you blame God instead of going after the people who corrupt children? you arent helping the issue by complaining about God... have you ever actually tried prayer?

love it when fedora tippers always argue that free will doesnt exist but then turn around and ask why God isn't controlling that will
fuck you guys are dumb
fedora tippers are just as bad as mormons and SJW's, they are way too pushy and have a hard time getting over themselves

History of confession is a tale of sexual obsession, exploitation

About that box: It was designed by 16th-century Cardinal Charles Borromeo, who was outraged by the many complaints of sexual abuse lodged against priests. Borromeo's box put a physical barrier between penitent and confessor, but priests continued to abuse their power by sexually exploiting men, women and children. Real solutions to this problem would arrive only in the late 20th century, as the laity began to challenge church teachings on sin and began to confess, to each other and to legal authorities, the truth of their experiences.

[Michael D'Antonio is author of Mortal Sins: Sex, Crime, and the Era of Catholic Scandal.]

ncronline.org/books/2014/05/history-confession-tale-sexual-obsession-exploitation

God gave us freewill. Evil things are a necessary consequence. If God prevented bad things from happening, then the universe would be deterministic, and thence, we wouldn't have freewill.

Do you like having a choice, OP?

>imblying rape is bad
what are you gay

>god creates himself
>creates humans
>humans rape each other
>"lel fuck it let them have fun"
>am null-theist, not even atheist
>who are you to define who God is if you haven't ever seen him

Any specific verses?

This passage (Deuteronomy 22:13–29) spoke directly against forcing a woman into a sexual encounter against her will, or what we know today as rape.

>God creates a flawed product
>it's your fault now burn in hell for eternity LOL

If there is a God surely he is an asshole

B u t
H o w
D o
Y o u
K n o w

What are you, Satan?

We have to have free will for happiness to exist. If everything were perfect and we were all autonomous robots, it would not be a world worth living in.

Christians believe we are going to live forever. Therefor every decision you make on a day to day basis is turning the central part of your soul into either a more heavenly creature or hellish creature. On some level I am sure someone who forcibly rapes someone will spend eternity in hell. But I also am not the final judge on matters such as this.

All I know for certain is you're stupid.

Un-Orthodox Behavior
Catholicism isn't the only religion with sexual abuse scandals. Three S.F. women are working to expose cases within the Orthodox Church.
.... the three women have watchdogged Orthodox parishes and listened to the stories of victims -- some of whom will write them for years without revealing their names. Fear of retribution runs deep in the Roman Catholic Church, as the reports on its current sexual abuse scandal bear out. In the older and more conservative Orthodox Church, the fear can run even deeper. "You feel like it's just you against this big historical thing," says Greta Larson. "That's in the Catholic Church, too, but it's more so in the Orthodox Church. There's a liberal vein of the Catholic Church, but [the Orthodox Church] is not even close to having that."
archives.sfweekly.com/sanfrancisco/un-orthodox-behavior/Content?oid=2145058

That isn't what scripture says

can you give a definition to this "null-theist" term?

They will be judged according to their works.

because god is a pedo , duh.

Yeah, but I don't have to put my kid's in harms way.

What are some examples of irredeemable sins?

>g-d
Why do I keep seeing people self censor the word God? I thought that was a kike thing.

because of free will. God isn't raping children, you are.

God created man in His image, meaning we are independent persons with free will. You are responsible for your own actions, its not God's fault if you do evil.

Worst argument against the Holy Church I have every seen.

Podesta can't keep getting away with it!

That doesn't make sense though.

If God knows everything surely he knows how I'm going to use my free will and punish me accordingly so what's the point

Why do people use the free will God gave them to rape children?

It's your duty as the good man to use your free will to find the pedophiles and kill them.

>Iceland
Why am I not surprised?

>Because you cant have God without the devil.
Wrong.
We are monotheists, not dualists. Also, there actually are a few Christians who interpret the devil as a metaphor for evil. The concept of God is not dependent upon a devil. If you think it is, you are, at best, a dualist, and a heretic.
Also,
>Astrology
Kill yourself
>Hates Jews
Kill yourself
>Insults Holy Abrahamic Tradition
Kill yourself.

Those children were very naughty

Jesus is not God The trinity is idolatrous filth. Jesus is the son of God, but not God. Only the Father is God, and there is no god but Him.

If goodness flows from god and god is everywhere then why isn't everything good
Why did god create the devil
God could have created us without free will and the world would of been better. also why is there evil created without free will like earthquakes and tornado that cause a lot of suffering.

The amount of faggotry in this post is insane. Don't like us? Fine. But at least have a reason, not just "a lot are hypocrites". Yeah, we know. The Bible even says most lukewarm Christians are going to hell, that only the true believers are going in. You've provided no argument against the religion, just a diatribe about its adherents.
Also,
>Icefag
Kill yourself.

If your actions are predetermined then they aren't free will, are they?

Under all mainstream christian theology, the only unforgivable sin is the constant unwavering rejection of Christ up to death.

Are you asking or are you trolling? Namefag here, btw. I will tell you as reasonably as possible if you are willing to take the time. This includes others if they are willing to hear. JW wield the Bible like a Samurai wields a sword.

>why?

Oh look, its another denial of freewill thread...

/sage

>implying you know anything about the evolution of theology and theory of the word as it came to be over the last 1500 years of Christianity being the preeminent religion of civilized society in the west

This entire thread is why I hate religious fucknuggets. Fuck you all. If there is a god, he's a fucking cunt, or he's doing this because he's bored out of his fucking mind and wants to see what weird shit will happen, like with us playing the sims.

>Under all mainstream christian theology, the only unforgivable sin is the constant unwavering rejection of Christ up to death.

Actually, that is not true. There is only ONE sin that is forgivable and that is sinning against the holy spirit.

>(Matthew 12:31, 32) “On this account I say to YOU, Every sort of sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the spirit will not be forgiven. 32For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the holy spirit, it will not be forgiven him, no, not in this system of things nor in that to come.

Blaspheming God and Jesus is forgivable but blaspheming against the holy spirit is UNFORGIVABLE.

The holy spirit can suck my dick

>astrology
The cosmos are not a template of worship nor am I suggesting modern day religion have these ideals(besides perhaps Hinduism/Buddhism)

It is however a moniker denoting the rise and fall of religions, theres a reason gods are called deva in budda but are devils in Abrahamic religion. When a civilization conquers another they make their gods devils.

>Hates Jews
I dont hate Hebrews, Gods chosen people.

>Insults Holy Abrahamic Tradition
Islam, Judaism, and Christianity are all connected.

And what is exactly Blaspheming against the holy spirit?

God's omniscience doesn't preclude free will. The whole point of giving being free will is that we make our own decisions. The concept is less confounding when you understand that God exists outside of time.

You lose. As always.

He didn't.

If god's is real why was I abused and mistreated by everyone and to make things worse I was diagnosed with aspergers syndrome at 30 .
There is nothing I could do it is the worst feeling ever man .
No one can ever understand my situation and god was silent all along

>God gives people the ability to choose
>they choose wrong
>they pay for it

God gave us free will, because he didn't want to force us to follow him, but actually choose to

People are sinners big whoop, now get off your ass and do something

The holy spirit is not a part of a Trinity, it is not an "equal" to Jesus nor God. It is not a person. It is God's power. The Bible describes it as "God's finger." It is a power or force. An extension of God interacting with the universe. It is basically God's hand and finger and him sticking his hands into the "fishbowl" we call the universe. When you blaspheme against the spirit it is the equivalent of "pricking" God's finger. That's as close as you can get to violently "touching" God.

The reason why sinning against God is forgivable is because you are given the benefit of the doubt of not being able to see God. Same for Jesus. However, you can sin against the power of God by RECOGNIZING it working in his servants. The Pharisees proclaimed that Jesus ability to cure was by the power of the devil, thus demonstrating that they saw God's spirit at work through Jesus and had no benefit of doubt given to them. Judas Iscariot constantly saw Jesus curing and when he betrayed him he prevented the holy spirit from continuing to work in curing others.

I'm not even christian and even I know that your argument is bullshit. Evil exists because humans are evil, because a woman ate a fruit. And free will.

>God gave us free will, because he didn't want to force us to follow him, but actually choose to

Yes he does force us to follow him he forces us to follow his rules or we would go to hell. He could just not give us free will. also explain why are there evil that are not caused by free will like natural disasters.

I have a job and can pay my bills ( I am undergoing my medical residency)
I just want people to feel the way I felt when they mistreated me .
Is this too much to ask for?
Loneliness hurts man

>natural disasters are evil
the natural disaster will be punished in hell obviously

>Yes he does force us to follow him he forces us to follow his rules or we would go to hell

Actually this is better worded:

>Yes THE CHURCHES force us to follow THEM THEY forces us to follow THEIR rules or we would go to hell

The Bible doesn't teach this. There is no such thing as hell in the Bible.

Lamentations 3:33 - For not out of his own heart has he afflicted or does he grieve the sons of men.

Deuteronomy 17:3 - and he should go and worship other gods and bow down to them or to the sun or the moon or all the army of the heavens, a thing that I have not commanded,

Jeremiah 19:5 - And they built the high places of the Ba′al in order to burn their sons in the fire as whole burnt offerings to the Ba′al, something that I had not commanded or spoken of, and that had not come up into my heart.”’

Jeremiah 32:35 - Furthermore, they built the high places of Ba′al that are in the valley of the son of Hin′nom, in order to make their sons and their daughters pass through [the fire] to Mo′lech, a thing that I did not command them, neither did it come up into my heart to do this detestable thing, for the purpose of making Judah sin.’

Jeremiah 7:31 - And they have built the high places of To′pheth, which is in the valley of the son of Hin′nom, in order to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire, a thing that I had not commanded and that had not come up into my heart.’

James 1:13 - When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried nor does he himself try anyone.

>implying rape is bad

You guys are all seriously amateur thinkers, how could you not grasp the world? Jesus was there in the beginning with God, who created God? That's too big a plot hole, the world came out of nothing, the dinky thing that closely resembles that is a dream. Nihilism wins

*only (not dinky)

The Serpent. Eve. Heterosexuality.

Nature is nature.

Okay then, explain where the universe came from in your athetistic point of view? A big bang. Where did that come from? Matter can't be created or destroyed according to natural laws, so explain it or stfu

Matthew 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Matthew 5:22
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

So...according to you, free will means to be controlled and control all events so that there are no natural consequences at all. Like a pre-programmed video game.

How is that free will?

>real then you half assed christcucks would be going to hell for all your sinful ways.

Going to hell is our default setting. Only God can save us. Christ is the way.

I don't believe in the big bang, and I'm not an atheist, I just believe that there is no plausible way that the universe was created or that god was created, no way, non. It's just logical af.

Also, I'm just saying that only in real life cam you actually hear actual peoples' thoughts on life and the universe, I have no idea where all the other stuff here is coming from, you guys just don't sound like you have your innate human philosophy or ideas, hack I'll even hear that stuff from my parents, but I also know I've heard that at school and stuff.