Is this true?

is this true?

No. Canada is a joke gone too far

Le awesome Canada!!!!!!!!;

Wish we were awesome sauce like CANADA :(

Australian money has been waterproof for decades and we aren't being ruled by Soros' buttboy.

When I had a port call in australia I noticed their bills are waterproof as well.

WE WUZ FIRST LMAO

Yes, plastic is generally waterproof. Fucking bills stick together all the time though. Tbh paper was better

Wait american money isn't waterproof?

How retarded is your country lamo

>ID: coCKPorr
It's time to prep the bull

This. It's an investment pay more for initial cost, but lifetime lasts longer

I hate this plastic-y money shit. The bills have a tendency to want to stick to one another.

When will President Trump introduce polymer bank notes? Every civilized nation already has them

>canada pays australia money when they produce notes since we own the rights to plastic money

how does it feel to be cucked?

You guys have plastic money? HAHAHAHAHA
It really is like south park. Plastic cash, bagged milk, fucking weird shit.

around the same time we'll accept your faggoty measuring system

never

like it doesnt get wet? cause us dollars dont disolve in water.

Canada is sick! A sick, twisted little country!

interesting opinion, auscuck

It's basically waterproof. It's made of cotton based paper. It's still gets real wrinkled when wet, but not destroyed.

That boat is fucking slick

Are these bills vegan?

It's made of cotton, so it doesn't dissolve in water or anything but if it gets wet and crumpled enough then yes, it does rip apart.

when he removes the fed and puts us on the gold standard

>thinks Britain uses metric
>thinks Britain invented metric
>not realizing Britain both invented imperial and uses it

>american education

are there still paper bills out there or did they all get turned in?

Cucked how?
>Both Commonwealth faggot

>waterproofing money
>not just throwing it away and printing more

i didn't say anything about metric

i said YOUR faggoty measuring system

what the fuck is a stone anyway

>In the 1980s, Canadian engineering company AGRA Vadeko and US chemical company US Mobil Chemical Company developed a polymer substrate trademarked as DuraNote

Actually no, they are made with some trace amounts of rendered animals fats.

Polymer notes are much harder to forge and are more durable so can spend 3x longer in circulation

They are a win-win and intelligent decision all round.

I remember when $100 canadabux got turned into orange plastic back in Az there were alot of Snowbirds from canada that would come in and one of them JUST HAD TO SHOW US the new $100.

I was impressed, I get that the US making money green has influenced everyone on the planet to associate that color with money from here on out but different colored bills always be superior in my opinion.

Assuming you could look into your wallet and guess based on color how much cash you had, this may be untrue if the bills stick together though as you said.

Not only that, you his use non imperial shit like bees dicks and stones

how do you even link those comments with authors? what joke website is that?

It wrecks the security features so it's easier to forge though

1 Stone = 14 Ibs

The more you know

Enjoy your waterproof money when you kick off that mass welfare program and become a giant refugee camp.

We also own the patents on wireless internet but we're too cucked to enforce them. CSIRO tried to btfo Apple and Samsung and had to back down.

>that ID: coCKPorr
you're just jealous of the FUCKING LEAF dollars because you have a Porr quality coCK.

This is about 300usd

Nah, after Trump puts us back on the gold standard, his next step will take us back to coin currency like a boss.

The new largest US currency denomination will be the $100 coin, gold-plated and with a stamp of President Donald Trump on one side and a depiction of the Continental Congress signing the Declaration of Independence on the other.

It's all about the Trumps, baby.

Our bills don't spell like maple syrup, stop with this.

>stone

You literally can't make money without giving us money

>It's made of cotton
so, when niggers collect welfare, they're picking up cotton?

They are still in circulation, mainly $20 bills, but kinda rare now adays. Prob 1/15 bills is paper

Yup

arr eye pee zeez

Plastic currency and no it doesn't smell like maple syrup.

To the point, its very dirty money.

it was at about 450 a couple of years ago though.

>300usd

Yes it is true

Yes, we tend to skip the "what measurement system other countries in the world use" chapter in school.

Québec is the greatest country in the world.

Most countries have it dingus

>trying to make a joke about something you aren't educated on

>having no general knowledge

>americalorie education

Nobody here has answered if it actually really smells like maple syrup when you scratch the leaf

this holy shit

tumblr needs to go

No, it's not true. Out money is chipped and made in China though. :]

You're right, we don't have "Random Trivia" classes in the US.

Like, non-us money is made out of plastic.

no it's a bullshit meme

Yes, plastic money is actually pretty okay. Like other anons said it can stick though.

>kiddie tier basic knowledge is considered "random trivia" in america

the american education meme is true

>he thinks there exists enough gold in the world to back all of the US's amusing currency

you dont have to scratch it, and the higher the worth, the more it smells like it

try leaving oaklahoma and you'll find out

>his only source of knowledge was school

>burgers in general

shits magic

i usually spill beer on my notes and it leaves them sticky for like a week. Drives me fcking bonkers

Also, I can't fathom how a developed country doesn't have plastic bills yet.

>usually spill beer on my notes

last time I went to canada I traded a US quarter for a few 100 dollar bills
smelled them, only thing they smelled like was shitty chinese food

The patent is enforced. CSIRO make like $500 million a year from royalties.

Same as pennies. They are legal tender but will get replaced once turned in.

the ridiculousness of a stone is about the same as the ridiculousness of an ounce. you use ounces right? 16 ounces to a pound, 14 pounds to a stone, 8 stone to a long hundredweight, and 20 long hundredweights to a long ton.

you use metric tonnes when talking about large masses anyway so you're just as mixed up, and all that bullshit has gotta be worse than 1000mg = 1 gram, 1000g = 1 kg, 1000kg = 1 metric tonne right. i will admit that i hate the use of stones to measure body mass, saying i weigh 98kg and usually cut to get to the 95kg class in wl means nothing to people despite being the supreme method of measurement

Underrated post

so if you're richer you get to huff more maple

>stone
>quid

Sometimes I honestly do wonder why we put up with you anymore, why we let you entertain the fantasy that you are relevant. If you talk back we could wipe you out in a couple of days and nobody would even stop us. You add nothing. Remember that.

>Useless knowledge that won't manifest itself in any meaningful way
>not trivia

This conversation is about "Burger education." Try to keep up Abd-al Rakeem.

They made us you idiot, America would be a bunch of natives killing each other over hunting grounds without bongs

Why are Americans so rectally ravaged about this?

It would be like if you didn't use feet and just measured distances in hundreds of inches.

GOAT money. We've got new $5 notes entering circulation and all notes will eventually update to their aesthetics.

Dunno what idiot thinks they stick together. Unless Canada uses a different plastic, I've never had this issue. Plastic, colour coded cash is the greatest, we'll see if the greenback ever converts.

Really hoping the 5 cent coin goes out of circulation eventually. Really annoying and only takes up space on my desk

Both measures are fucking retarded. It's absolutely astounding that ounces & stones are still commonly used in either country

Annoying af when boxers weigh in on UK matches in stones and I have to google it

8stone to a long hundredweight? What does this hundredweight mean

One of the most autistic posts I've seen in a while. Thanks for the laugh

What does that have to do with anything? Are humans not bound to usurp and kill God just because he made us?

1 stone is 9 quid

That's so funny and original

so do we now

I have never had a bill stick together, but our first run of 100s did have fucked up plastic I think, there were lots of reports of people leaving their wallet in their pocket in the wash and having their 100s melt in the dryer

it got fixed immediately though because that's pretty fucked

>Every civilized nation already has them
except for the United states idiot

it used to be twelve oz to a pound in the 700's, but they kept increasing it.
The ounce is based of the dirham, ten of which makes an ounce.

you should consider that polymer money is made from oil

think about it, money literally made from oil
are you American or not?

ok I swear I'm remembering this time

Isn't it good when bills fall out of circulation? Keeps a limited amount of money out there so it doesn't lose value.

desu I have never seen one of these.

our money is already made from cotton
cotton is king

Indeed. This is why I occasionally destroy a 20 or a 50.

>1 post by this ID

No because governments simply replace the notes with fresh ones, usually more than they remove. Notes get worn out quickly.