Even Mel Gibson dislikes Drumpf

youtube.com/watch?v=LUC50WRp6ig

He said he would't vote for him and that building a wall is ridiculous

>post election
>still using Drumpf
Just accept it op, your not going to see Madam President in the oval office

wow wtf i hate mel gibson now

You understand that he's trying to get back in the industry after almost a decade right? The only way that will be successful is if he lies to please the happy merchant. A very heavy majority of actors, voice actors, etc. don't actually believe the crap they spew. They're paid to, their careers depend on it.

>muh ramirez, hernandez, rodriguez

Yeah, they came here legally or were born here, and voted Trump.

i never liked him. Australians are the dumbest english speakers which is why they were quarantined

:( I thought he was our guy

damn i used to like this guy. guess i wont be paying to see hacksaw ridge. Sad!

Does Mel supports the shitskin Catholic hoards invading the US? Pathetic.

>ivory tower coastal liberal thinks anyone values their opinion
I REALLY wish actors, artists, etc. would shut up about politics. All it does is alienate half their fans and the rest don't care.

If you boycott celebrities and their line of work because of their political opinions you might as well not watch a single movie ever again.

he was obviously speaking from the heart

DROPPED

you all are dumb, he is only saying this to get on the kikes good side

Looks like the NY values damaged him.

What about based blue collar comedian Mike Rowe?

that's what I said too.
>said
keyword

ill still watch it. i just wont pay for it. paying for movies/music now a days is more like giving a donation since you can get it all for free so easily

Some of Mel Gibson's biggest support comes from Latin America.

It's the crazy Catholicism thing.

I'd assume he'd have been a Cruz supporter.

>only saying to...

He's only saying it because he's a idolatrous Papist who fully supports the Catholic infestation of America.

Probably this.
>Openly support right-wing party or politician while being in the entertainment industry
>Career end

Yeah and that's why I don't watch (((tv))) or (((movies))). You guys say vidya is degenerate, mindlessly watching a flickering screen is literally the epitome of sloth and gluttony.

You don't know shit, his family hates the pope.

He's always been an Anglophobic catholic cuck. Pol just memes love about him because of what he said about Jews when drunk.

The Muslims clear got to him.

This-a-rino.

Mel is a Cuckolic himself.

He never gave a shit before. Why now?

he's trying to make a comeback

Mel is the kind of guy who spends his time in CA in his Malibu community. I'm not surprised he thinks the wall is stupid. I think Gibson probably has a solid Mexican/Latino fanbase, especially with starring in Machete, Get the Gringo, etc.

He doesn't need the Jews anymore. He produces his own films and has enough non-kike connections in the industry to get whatever he wants.

That's because Mel Gibson is a bro.

I can't think of a single Trump supporter who isn't an asshole.

Case in point: Sup Forums

Andrew Garfield (Who is Jewish) is the lead in Mel's new movie

Exactly. Even after the antisemitic comments he made years ago, he's still apart of the circle of less zionistic jews.

This

He's trying to win an oscar

Yes, he has been groveling to get back into jew good graces.

Based Mel. Drumpf's whole family is a bunch of kikes.

BASED

Mel Gibson has quite the talent of ruining good things

Mel can't say it like it is anymore. The jews blacklisted him after he called them out and said "pack of niggers". He has two strikes; one more and he's out.

I love these little insights to the "progressive" left winger mindset.

"A celebrity I associate with Trump supporters has said he doesn't like Trump! You're all wrong now and must feel stupid!!"

They seem to just relish the thought of having their celeb social superior dictate how to think for them.

I like Mel Gibson in general and enjoy his older movies but I don't give a fuck what he thinks about politics. Like all actors he is little more than a dancing monkey that I throw coins to for entertaining me.

>Mel Gibson complained of not getting a blowjob
>You never got to give Mel Gibson a blowjob
>Now he looks like Bilbo Baggins

He's copped more than enough shit. He did his bit and he's got a nice new life.

Shh. You can put the salt away now. Your side won the election. Everything will be okay. Go play with your gun.

He was born in the US, you dumb fuck. He's not an Aussie.

He wants an oscar.

niggas got to do what a niggas got to do why don't you fuckin kids get that

Trying to weasel his way back into Kikeywood.

He grew up in Australia. He grew up with Aussie culture. He's basically Aussie m8.

On the off chance you're not trolling (bet you are), Trump is half German and half Scottish.

>Shh. You can put the salt away now.
You write like a bitch user
are you a cunt?

based mel trying to subvert latino catholics and kick the jews out of hollywood

It's going to be okay. People are allowed to be happy and enjoy themselves without your consent.

>praise trump
>stay in hollywood

pick and only one. Mel knows better.

>It's going to be okay. People are allowed to be happy and enjoy themselves without your consent.
Your deflection is not an argument, loser.
>you have to go back

It's okay you guys. I'm a film student with a good director's internship. I'll make sure to subvert the jews and sprinkle the redpills into America's media.

>in video says mel will not vote and he doesn't like both chocies
>LE DRUMPF XDDD

yes, the brave heart

Back where?

but he emphasized his dislike of Trumps policy but not Hillarys'. I think he was secretly #imwithher

Mel Gibson is a Eleutherophobe like all Liberal scum. He was on the right track with the passion and the "jews start all the wars" but shortly after that he turned into a Eleutherophobic liberal piece of shit.

He's up for Best Director and Hacksaw Ridge will likely get a ton of nominations.

If he sweeps the Oscars, no kne will stop him from making movies again. He's just laying low for a few months.

That is literally exactly what I was saying in this post

>He's up for Best Director
I thought the oscar noms were in january?

>tfw user doesn't know where to go back to
lurk moar newfag
your patronizing without a point won't fly here, cunt.

Because Hollywood executives kidnapped Kanye West after saying something that was not in their favor and it's very likely that he has been killed and the media will not report on it. Same with Assange.

You can't call him Drumpf and claim he's a kike. That completely destroys the entire point of the Drumpf meme. You should know this, John.

Even a Catholic who understands the Jewish question is still a multicultural cuck.

When are you fags going to quit with the Deus Vult LARPing scene?

This
Because they blacklisted him

Even though the criticized McCarthy..