Global warming exists

Global warming exists.

Donald Trump does not think it exists.

Most of you like Donald Trump despite the fact that he's going to do nothing to stop global warming.

Why

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/coldest-decade-last-1000-years-9375454
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-defends-cash-for-access-fundraising/article32523956/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the fallout from hillarys nuclear war would have had much more immediate consequences

If the sea level rise predictions are true, my property values sky rocket.

global warming DOES exist

what trump meant was humans have no control over it

environmentalism has not slowed it down that much is certain

it might have even sped it up with its inefficient farming methods

obviously we believe that it DOESN'T EXIST YOU FUCKING MORON MILLENNIAL

I want to see california and jew york underwater

You know what's REALLY bad for the environment? WWIII and thermonuclear warfare for the glory of Hillary's phantom penis.

This, and even IF humans contribute to it, is it that bad? Can we do nearly enough to reverse it, or is it too late, and most importantly, would the economic damage be worth it?

Why even bother with politics in that case? Lets just kill ourselves, we're on a death ball and we can't stop it, who gives a fuck about economics anymore

Donald Trump believes it exists but doesn't believe the answer is to flood every Western country with Muslims to revert all of modern society back to the stone age. I would rather die from climate change than be publicly executed in a sharia zone for apostasy. The end.

Either way it's dying. How about neither

Climate change has a lag time of 40 years, we've increased the use of fossil fuels exponentially over that time period. We are fucked either way, it's pointless to institute communism globally while a select few new world order faggots keep all the best resources for themselves.

Not any point in bothering about "global warming" even if it does exist.

We can't fix it. Anyone who cries it can be fixed is just a liar and a thief.

don't see the point in the whole nihlistic view point, what do we have to lose from trying. If we truly have no shot than communism or islam or globalism just seems like a big silly waste of time. Who cares about culture when human civilization doesn't exist anymore

You honestly believe hillary would have done anything except flood the country with immigrants? You couldn't see the plan when it was right in front of you? There's no going back, the best and brightest scientists know it's over. The plan was to incite total conflict throughout the globe to reduce the population. The plan failed, now we can choose our own destiny and that is a huge relief to me.

it's no alternative. Flood the country with refugees and die of global warming, don't do that and die of global warming. That's assuming we can't do anything to stop it, not convinced of that. But even if I were, who care about refugees? In that scenario we're just the old person at the senior center trying to find a way not to shit ourselves when we pass. No way to live.

Ice ages incoming, we need to burn those fuels and better us than some totalitarian UN global enviro police state. They will be burnt one way or another regardless of climate, regardless if man has anything to do with which is unlikely. There will be power grabs as cheap energy winds down through the 21st century.

You lose the 40% of the population that ends up dying without the support built up by fossil fuels and subsidized agriculture.

The only way to halt the clock is by committing global genocide on a scale that would make the Holocaust look quaint. And you liberals are too squeamish to ever go through with that, so there's no point in debating the issue.

It doesn't matter if it exists, because if it's real it's already too late based on the left's own metrics. All we can do is move forward.

I don't know how to explain this any clearer, the people on the left who think there's still a chance decided the best course of action was to flood Western civilization with immigrants. There's no other way to get rid of wealthy white people unless the government waged war with them directly. They decided to open the borders and mix everyone which would reduce the white population and make quality of life so shit we would collectively stop polluting.

I am not on board with that because I'd rather die fighting the invaders than be forcefully assimilated into communism, and because I believe it's 30 years too late to act on climate change.

The incalculable amount of variables which factor into climate are impossible for us to comprehend much less measure, disseminate and discern each influence with every other corresponding variable affected. It is closer to chaos than picking out a handful of environmental flags and stating such a blanket explanation as fact.

Even the simplest of processes become near chaotic when examined in ever increasingly smaller scale much less planetary. Improvements in data collection with disregard to localized environmental and topographic variables (changed or underreported), coupled with the sheer amount of data collected for comparison antiquates previous data in scope and methodology.

Climatology is political party, which explains the wildly unreasonable reaction to qualified dissension in peer review, refusal of data sharing and dismissal of the need for reproduction when errors and falsifications are present. If it had remained in the scientific realm, it would still be called Meteorology. That every climatologist concurs, what they were taught and are now teaching is fact, means nothing. Experimenter bias can be attributed to much more than a salary in the prestige of fronting humanity saving research in our dire final hour, receiving awards and accolades and earning a prominent place in the regulatory behemoth established to counter the contrived results before they show no fruition. It might just focus data gathering at predetermined locations of concentrated production of the conformational data required.

The embedded politics are on display when all importance is placed on halting progress and limiting freedoms instead of countering the perceived effects through their own means of collection, disposal, or production of whatever they imagine will balance things out.

If man's influence on climate change was correctly represented as a hypothesis, it would not currently be the basis for the regulatory systems being devised, causing apoplectic opposition to the devastating economic ramifications and repression of civil liberties. Then research with the removal of politics being of foremost prominence in the exclusion of experimental bias would ensure the integrity of the studies and true consensus can be found.

yes the ice age is inevitable it seems like that much is certain

when it will hit? maybe in 14~ years

the weather in USA is already wonky as fuck now

I'm not a liberal. I just don't think we should ignore the fact we're on an increasingly hot rock which is the most likely cause of human extinction.

maybe I'm slightly drunk and had a bad day today. But don't you think it's all kinda worthless arguing about this shit? Liberals conservatices communists whatever, nobody will ever remember us. Dust in the wind, less than a drop in the ocean. I'd let all of your worst dreams come true just so we don't have to go out in the shittiest way possible, because we made the fuckin planet too hot while we were too busy shitposting about irrelevant bullshit.

>global warming = rising sea levels = coastal cities like NY and LA fucked
nothing wrong here

that pride will mean nothing when everything is gone. Even in that wonky unlikely scenario I'd still prefer them over you. At least they didn't give up.

>Donald Trump does not think it exists.
And he's right, if the globe doesn't exist how exactly are we supposed to have a global warming?

Except we're facing the coldest decade in a thousand years...
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/coldest-decade-last-1000-years-9375454

Fuck off with your "global warming", it's called climate change and it's natural.

> inb4 muh 10 years isn't a trend
and neither is 200, yet ALL proof for "global warming" is based on ~180 years of data. It's litreally nothing.

>If I type for long enough my point will sound smarter
Sorry, you're still a retarded climate denier

>Let's just destroy 2 of the richest cities in the US because I don't like that liberals are in them

>too late..we all gonna drown.

Fuckin this.
Do I think Trump's position on climate change is bad? Yes.
Do I think that he's an egotistical con-man? Absolutely. He was before the election, why would that change?

But do I think his desire to mend US-RUS relations is great? Fuck yes. Illegals out, legal skilled professionals in? Sign me up. Good for the economy? Yee boi. Amazing for 2A rights (most important rights). Yuppers. Possibly TOO EGOTISTICAL TO ALLOW HIMSELF TO DO A BAD JOB? Absodiddleyfuckinlootely.

The earth has survived centuries of our shit. It can handle 8 more glorious years. Besides, not like I can talk, my PM is a useful idiot who thinks bribes are A-OK*, and for all his virtue signalling, Canada is NOTORIOUSLY bad for regulating the environment or punishing poachers.

* theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-defends-cash-for-access-fundraising/article32523956/

We need more CO2. Plants grow better and use less water.

Hard to tell but another ice age is inevitable. Antarctic is growing again and from the geo record they can spawn in really short geo time spans, like 10 -100 years can spawn a full blown ice covering of the northern hemisphere.
I really am starting to like Trump, you gotta like a man who speaks his mind, it's refreshing.

Because I'm not a single issue voter.

i have a hunch that the switch to hybrids is helping the ice age

>Most of you like Donald Trump despite the fact that he's going to do nothing to stop global warming.

Because despite the very real threat of global warming, the proper response to it is preparation, not prevention.

If Trump recognized global warming and implemented policy to mitigate it, we're STILL going to get global warming. It isn't going to stop. The world is too industrially linked, and so much so, that even shifting to "green technology," we're still just shifting production where the effect is neither seen or heard (in respect to pollution).

The fact of the matter is, GW alarmists don't account for nations outside of the West. We moving to "green tech" is literally cucking ourselves while the rest of the world is indifferent. Even if China responds to GW, other nations that are developing and wishing to industrialize will eventually do so, and that brings up a moral point.

Who the fuck are you to damage the world and build up your nation's wealth, then turn around from your ivory tower and tell some country like Kenya or Nigeria that they cannot industrialize and advance as we have done? If dirty energy is available and abundant, it will be used, and many many nations are going to go that exact route.

What did Obama ever do in 8 years to combat "climate change" except waste taxpayer money on failed (((alternative energy))) companies?