They all bend the knee.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9lcr-wsYOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KEK

Fuck this is going to be an amazing 4 years

Doesn't she support Trump anyway

Good. Fuck that fat bitch.

No Rosie and Trump have a feud going back to the 90s.

Hhnnnnggg.

I'm honestly suprised she hasn't literally done a murder suicide with her family after hearing the results.

Melania is not attractive.

They challenged the final boss early and got wiped. Now the right rises.

I forgot about Rolly O'Donnell. Damn. It's gonna' be a great 8 years.

And so she should. Shitty to be bringing kids into it in public.

Damn I love this timeline

I'm willing to go easy on Rosie.

It must be hard dealing with the fact that millions of people knowingly voted for a man that publicly called you a fat pig

That does not make her original offense go away, it as a wretched ting to do -- but still, I would never have guessed that she would even apologize. It is rare to see somebody on the celebrity left admit they went too far. Suddenly, I find myself feeling hope...

>madam

HOW MANY?

HOW MANY TIMES ARE LIBERALS GOING TO LOSE?

This shit is incredible.

Neither is she

>We could have had a semen demon as Pres.

JUST

Look at her neck in OP's picture? Shit looks like Gumby. What the fuck is going on there?

>all that money and power
>still lets herself look like a sith lord

You're thinking of Roseanne Barr

Cause they were gonna sue her ass.

WHEW

Best summation of the election.

This gives me a warm feeling

The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

B E N D

You're thinking of that other fat liberal Roseanne Barr. Rosie O'Donnell has hated Trump for a long time and even promised to leave the country if he became President IIRC.

shes a stupid fat bitch,your classic american democrat

Trump may forgive her, but Barron won't...

He's the wild card here.

Can we just stop winning for a second? I need a breather. It's just a bit much lately. I mean, we can take a break right?

and people still consider trump a republican,ha! where is our first ammendment at though

Well the idea is that she attacked a child, a child of a woman that never said anything rude to her.

That's next level retarded.

It's just the standard Slav evil-look. Many people are into that shit.

just wait,in 4 years.trump is gonna fuck things up so much his own supporters arent even going to like him.how many promises has he went back on now? no wall,hillary isnt going to jail,"draining the swamp"but filling his goverment with people as corrupt as those swimming in the swamp

sure gonna be a great 4 years when you trumptards wake up and see he isnt the orange jesus you thought he was gonna be

The new world will be washed red with the blood of barron's grudges being made right.

So sayeth Kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=s9lcr-wsYOk

yeah, they love each other.

Barron Trump has autism is now a meme. That is, until Trump truly gets elected and has control over the NSA. Don't want to go to jail for meme warring. It's like Tom Cruise was our president and Youtube pulled a Scientology video. Tricky business.

The reason that Melania Trump is so furious about her son's autism is that her SINGLE purpose was to give a rich man a healthy good-looking baby. Instead she gave the Don a faulty baby that's likely to turn gay in a few years. Putting vids on Youtube that hint on her son's yuuuge illness confronts her with her own ineptitude as a failing baby battery.

I'm totally looking forward to Melania banning and criminalizing all critique and bullying online, either by trying to enforce it by law, or by rich-ass lawyer.

No. No we can't.

Who is Rosie O'D anyway? I know about the autism comment, but what's she famous for?

Don't sue plz

>being this young
>can't google it
kys

What is wrong with her neck, bros?

She made a sex tape with her then-boyfriend, musician Ray J. Four years later, the tape was leaked and sold on the Internet.

What did she do?

That's falls under defamation of character. Freedom of speech doesnt mean you can say anything you want. Well... you could but you could get sued depending on what you say.

That's why the news always has to say alleged...or my opinion...or i feel....some things cant be stated as fact.

Goes like this:

In my opinon barron appears to be autustic.
Cant sue.

Barron has autism everyone.
Can sue.

He's not even officially president yet. God damn your autism is strong.

Melania needs some of that Korean plastic surgery. How can she see out of those slits?

>people this young are posting on your slanty finnish woodcut bathroom stall

>Freedom of speech doesnt mean you can say anything you want

just because there arent enough safe spaces for you to hide from reality doesnt mean we need to change the definition of freedom of speech,now go fuck yourself you libtard faggot

Post more deers.

...A. Sith. Lord?

It's almost like liberals never learn.

You keep being salty and saying '__________ will never happen!'

he was officially elected our next president on november 8th 2016 so why dont you libtards stop crying and move to canada like you said you were gonna do before the election if trump won.god damn retard

>he's a libtard
No, you're an idiot. Defemation of character is an actual thing.

Libel suits and such. Generally it's used in cases of calling someone a fraud and your statement impacting their financial wellbeing.

He was educating you, not foisting morality on you, idiot. You're allowed to say whatever you want, but you may get sued in civil court over it.

Imagine seeing the person you have been feuding with for decades continue to succeed on levels that no one has succeeded ever before, while you just wither away into nothing.
You realize everything they have said is true, you try to hit back but you have nothing but below the belt comments that just make you look like even more of a loser.
This timeline has been Rosie's worst nightmare for 20 years, and it actually came true. She will kill herself.

liberals? ha,what makes you think im a liberal,they should of been sent to the extermination camps on november 9th 2016.the future of america does not belong to them

>for autism
Kek

You are but a dog, and I am your master!

what species of deer are these? too cute

>inb4 someone posts /k/ doe rape greentext

There's so many though

>Roseanne Barr
She has been liberal, but I think she's been taking some red pills

Weak rusing skills

>just because there arent enough safe spaces for you to hide from reality doesnt mean we need to change the definition of freedom of speech,now go fuck yourself you libtard faggot
He forgot the part about proving damages, but he isn't wrong. You can get sued if you intentionally say/publish things that you know are false with the intention of damaging someone's reputation/livelihood.

It probably wouldn't hold up because it doesn't appear her intent was to cause damages to livelihood/reputation and there isn't really much to damage right now. Plus it probably wouldn't damage him. Especially when she apologized.

This case wouldn't be libel/slander, but the laws still exist.

No. You're still wrong.

Yes you can say whatever the fuck you want. But depending on setting...you can get sued by a person, company, expelled from school...etc.

I hope you slander someone...get taken to court...and try to plead "freedom of speech." Let's see how that goes, internet tough guy.

He's the president elect...not officially the president until he is sworn in.

Seriously are you 5?

Hory shit. I just realized. Melania has Liberator-face

Both the video and Rosanne's retweet were no where near to slander.

Just because the Trumps took the most drastic move and abused a law for rich people with cunning lawyers, does not mean some youtube kid is not allowed to ask the question: Is this retard kid a fucking retard kid?

Democrats only have themselves to blame They could have had a new tank with good support but they decided to go again with the old girl gamer that kept fuckign up since the last 2 expacs.

Doesn't disprove the "fact" that he claims anyone can say anything about anyone and face no consequences legally.

Damn, did Tim Curry grow tits?

What? And permit libtards to escape the consequences of the shit laws they've created?

Never. Victimhood is what they crave, and therefore vengeance is the only lesson that sticks.

delete this

Looks like yeb! in drag.

SHE WARNED EVERYONE

NO BULLY

NO FUCKING BULLY

Bonus points if it's with a hand gun.

And did she leave?

Of course not. fucking pussies.

This is true 99% of the time, unless the person you are saying shit about is a billionaire like Trump or Peter Thiel and you live in a country where you sue people because your superman costume did not actually make you capable of flight.

i have cerebral palsy idk how to make greentexts
>did it work

Mostly just for being a fat, ugly, dyke.

Do it for the lulz then. Not because your truck-sized ego is hurt or your jimmies are rustled.

Do you think it's a good idea to fight fire with fire. To take the worst of the liberals and add it to the already fuckfacedtier conservatives?

lol what a pussy. she gets called fat and then apologizes kek.

Melania is still a commie whore.

Rosie is Eleutherophobic and delusional

>Rosie O'Donnell Apologizes to Melania Trump for Autism...
Her own autism, right?

>implying you wouldn't take money to pose naked if you could

Spotted the repressed homo guys.

Heh

Holy shit did Trump drive her off Twitter? Did the man out-shitpost Rosie?

Not gonna lie, if I were a BBWfag and she didn't have that ass ugly face I would tap that.

I like this timeline

>If I had shit taste and she looked better I'd tap that
ftfy

Why hasn't anyone made a mouse cursor out of trumps famous finger?

BEND
THE
KNEE

inb4 yiff posts

just when you think they can't lose any more