Flat earthers and globecucks BTFO

The Earth is not flat or a globe. It is oblate. To be precise, Earth is an oblate spheroid.

It is slightly flat at the poles. The diameter of the earth is wider at the equator than anywhere else. This is all due to centrifugal forces. Eternally BTFO

>t. Isaac Newton

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HRFU4V_RaCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well no fucking shit you retard, anyone who went to school knows this.

Yeah I don't even know why flat earth is still an argument and why it would be important for someone to support that opinion.

>oblate spheroid
no this implies Earth has a smooth surface. You deny the existence of mountains? Read a book

lol okay user. Thanks for the laugh.

>implying earth isn't a 1 dimensional object with many points on a 3 dimensional plane which is contained within 10 total dimensions.

This argument has already been debunked by anyone with half a brain that researches flat earth theory.

Once I worked in tunneling industry, engineer. The surveyor built CERN in California, badass.

Anyway the city said we were WAAYYYY off and going to miss the shaft to hole through after tunneling 1.5 miles. They were using curved earth grid. They said we were 10' high and 4' left....
Our surveyor used a flat square grid. Fuck the curvature. He argued with them and eventually told them to fuckoff in an epic yelling meeting...

We holed thru only .04" off from where we needed to be, PERFECT.

Turns out the curve is actually BENDING SPACETIME and doesn't need to be accounted for because even light such as lasers bends.

Funny shit the Earth, both curved and we can observe it as flat at the same time.

But all space walks and space travel and moon landings were faked. No shots of "air lock".
Bubbles during space walks
Shitty zero G shots faked with planes and wires.
Totally shitry fake moon footage and lost all telemetry data lol oops.

wait isn't it supposed to be pear shape spheroid, according to that black astro magician whose name I forgot?
We all know this is a joke since all NASA fakes are perfect circles, LOL.

forgot to add this wonderful photograph that show that indeed their fakes are perfect circles.

The equitorial diameter is only 42km biger than the polar? You realise that is only a 0.33% difference. And thats pretty damn close. Gotta draw the line somewere or else nothing is perfectly round.

>42
coincidentally

I doubt you're telling the truth but funny.

You do know what centripetal force is right?

The earth is spinning

Earth is immovable, it doesn't spin.

ice cream cones are not cone-shaped
they are imperfect, slightly rounded at the bottom
rounded at the sides
and are hollow

Eternally BTFO with my autistic logic

Then explain how the sun sets

OP BTFO!
The Earth is not an "oblate spheroid". It is, in fact, a geoid.

Better BTFO pol,

man just called you Globecucks

lmao

it doesn't

youtube.com/watch?v=HRFU4V_RaCw

yes it does, i've seen it in person

>says the sun doesn't set
>links to a video that clearly shows the opposite

Flat earther is a mental desise

It's actually a geoid

obvious shitpost