Sarah Palin blasts Donald Trump Carrier deal as 'crony capitalism'

huffingtonpost.com/entry/sarah-palin-crony-capitalism-carrier_us_58420349e4b017f37fe4c443

wtf I hate Sarah Palin now

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2014/01/06/opinion/abolish-the-corporate-income-tax.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's right you know.

>Listening to Sarah Palin

Wew

I'm still on the fence about all this.

However, muh dik is not.

all companies should pay no income taxes.

lowering an individual companies income taxes is not crony capitalism.

Madam President

>wtf I love Sarah Palin now
t. leftists

She's right though.

They got bribed with tax breaks

The MILF is back!

She's right. It was a stupid fucking deal.

Liberals now think Sarah Palin is somebody important and serious.

God I hate you fucking wish washy faggots so much

Sarah's brilliant, are you some kind of jew?

wasn't she supposed to get a cabinet position?

I want to put my dick in between those lips.

She is (was?) being considered for VA and Interior.

>Sarah Palin
>knowing anything
I'm guessing she wanted a cabinet spot and she isn't even getting an interview.

He's going to drop all companies' taxes. He just clued Carrier in on the plan.

I want toass fuck ann coutler and sarah palin

Listen, it was either cut a deal or listen to tards talk about "I thought he promised to get carrier to stay" for his whole presidency. 7 million over 10 years doesn't even cut into the tax revenue annually of 1000 minimum wage workers, so it's not like it cost us a dime.

((huffington post))) INVALID NEWS SOURCE

and there goes her spot in the cabinet

>never trumpers now have to side with sarah palin
I kove this timeline.

>Huffington paint

After this, it's probably safe to say it's definitely "was".

Except his original tough talk was that he would make them stay or place a tariff on them. Then what did he do? He bent the knee to an air conditioning conglomerate.

HOT AIR

There was no need to give Carrier any further inducement to stay. The deal is they leave, they get tariffs placed on them. It looks to me like United Technologies called Trump's bluff and basically said "okay, we'll eat the tariff" and squeezed some extra benefit out of it.

Literally who?

>crony capitalism
>Carrier gets completely screwed over

haha ok

She is right. On the other hand, Trump is only the president elect, not the president, so his ability to make deals is rather limited since he's not actually in office yet. I appreciate his sentiment but he needs to not revert to deals with individual companies and set general policies.

looks like someone didn't a job she was gunning for

This.

Even leftist economists agree that corporate income tax makes no sense.

nytimes.com/2014/01/06/opinion/abolish-the-corporate-income-tax.html?_r=0

I guess Sarah would rather those people lose their jobs. Naughty girl, needs a spanking.

I thought Donald Trump never settled? Why didn't he do what he promised to do and double down on corrupt businesses instead of folding and doing exactly what they wanted him to?

He got his bluff called and folded. It's pretty obvious.

Maybe Alaskans just hate air conditioners

>(((HUFFINGTONPOST)))

You don't know wtf you're talking about. If they called Trump's bluff, then they wouldn't have kept most of the jobs here and they wouldn't be investing $16 million into the Indy factory.

Here's what happened, dipshit. Carrier shit themselves over Trump's election, they called him and asked if they could rework that Pence deal from earlier in the year. Trump agreed if only for the good Christmas time story. The 35% tariff is still happening and Carrier won't get an exemption for any product coming in from the Mexican factory. Carrier knows damn well they are staying in America in the long run because of these impending tariffs (hence investing $16 million into the Indpls plant that was GOING to get shut down). The Mexican location was already being built, so Carrier will try to milk whatever they can out of it before it becomes too unprofitable (because of said tariff) and they shut it down.

>The 35% tariff is still happening

Oh? Nostradamus over here...

>thinking all companies won't get the same when he takes office.

>sarah palin was right in your lifetime

Where the fuck am I?

Has Trump indicated otherwise?

>/leftypol/ thinks they get to decide who "the swamp" is
kys

>4th grade education guy said someting

>700 K per year break
>2.2 million in state revenue
>16 million in capital spending

I'm so glad that 2 groups who both need to be gassed have now lined up, we can bully lolbertarains and liberal faggots at the same time now

If you aren't a mercantilist, you need to stop shitposting and start reading you 17 year old retards

>you need to become an economic creationist

Literally has 0 power to impose tariffs atm

>didn't win
>still thinking you're relevant

wow, so sarah palin, someone who the left has demonized back and forth, doesn't like what Trump has done.

So who is right liberals?

>inb4 hell has froven over and liberals say they like Sarah Palin

>implying losers cant be extremely consequential

>all companies should pay no income taxes.

And who's going to build the roads?

I can't believe we're back at this...

literal 90 IQ bitch should go back to the kitchen

This.

this means she just blew any chance of being in his cabinet. Thank fucking god

They got specific tax breaks to stay in Indiana. It's a face saving deal for Trump. He gets to say he kept the plant open [though they aren't keeping most of the jobs in IN, it's half of them] and United Technologies doesn't have to worry about their other government contracts coming into question.

Once you say you're going to place a 35% tariff on them and cancel their parent company's defense contracts, there's no reason whatsoever to give them additional financial inducement. Just slap on the tariff and cancel the contracts. He backed himself into a corner by specifically saying Carrier wasn't going to go anywhere and this was the end result.

Who's the swamp, faggot? Apparently you don't think it's career politicians, bankers or billionaires. So who the fuck is it?

so can i start a 'company' (i don't provide any goods or services) and no pay income tax?

Everything is working out perfectly for Trump to be the best president ever.

Liberals and non-whites

>he kept the plant open

No, you kept the plant open with your taxes and helped Trump line his pockets with another "great deal"

Ah, so trump is going to bar all people who aren't white or his cucks from government. I see. Good luck enacting that antifuckingconstitutional action.

Also, even you know you're lying now. The swamp was obviously career politicians, donors and bankers and we all fucking know it. He only said this shit about a trillion times.

>Good luck enacting that antifuckingconstitutional action.

Remember that time when Trump did some fucked up shit and didn't get away with it? Because I don't.

there's nothing wrong with corporate-government cooperation if it's done to benefit American jobs, wages, and resources

The problem is that much of our recent corruption has all been negotiated by politicians seeking to enrich themselves while jobs are sent out of the country and corporations evade taxes and tariffs
We've got a big political and corporate class undermining America because they don't care about this country fifty years off - immigrants, crime, wealth - they'll just up and leave for another nation to parasitize if things go south.

Did you misread my post or did you just feel like you had a great quip that you needed to get out?

Hey, remember that story about that final straw that broke the camel's back?

Hey, remember that time the French starting traveling with around with a decapitation device?

Tick fucking tock, nigger.

Is anyone else suspicious about the fact that Trump worked out a deal very similar to what had already been offered before?

Wouldn't it have made more sense for him to work out a less "controversial" deal or was it his only choice?

Why allow opponents the chance to find contradictions and then attack?

When Sarah Palin calls you a crony capitalist you know you've fucked up hard

Look at the bright side, she's not getting into the administration now.

>(((Huffington Post)))
>still believing the luggenpresse and their lugen

Calm down nigger, maybe I responded to the wrong person.

I'd still fuck the shit out of her, give her a regular chromosome baby.

REEEEE

Fake news. Huffpo trying to stir some shit.

Palin wouldn't say this. She's not a laissez-faire libertarian.

She campaigned for Trump. Huffpo hoping article spreads and gets Trump pissed at Palin.

and this a bandage on a wound.

The long term solution is deregulation and tax breaks.

What a dumb bitch does she not know that the people who were fired would be paying no taxes and might go on wel fare

This deal saved the country money

She is never right and cost mc lame the president

Gas and bicycle taxes

I'm national-mercantilist

Just here for hot Palin pics

Trump does something normal:
>Trump is just more of the same! You've been had, recknecks!
Trump does something abnormal:
>This guy is fucking crazy! He has no clue what he's doing!!