Are there any women on Sup Forums

are there any women on Sup Forums

no

Bump

I want boobs now

Hahahahahahahahahahaa
No

Yes. But I'm a sandnigger girl.

But the boy that sexually abused me was white. He was a 12 year old chad. White skin, blonde hair, blue eyes, pink lips. A pure bred german boy. The girls all liked him and he was going out with quite a few. I secretly liked him too....
Until the day (first day of the class) he and his damn friend couldn't shut their trap. I was told to collect my stuff and change seats with his friend. For a whole year i had to sit there right next to him. It was a chemistry classroom and there were those kind of tables where you couldn't see what was going on under the table.
We hardly ever spoke or exchanged glances. It was just staring at the teacher and silence. Some day he silently started doing stuff to my thighs and between them in class. I fought him off. Still he had a fucking strong boy grip. He'd really hurt me sometimes, when he wanted to have his way and i was fighting too much.
Other times i just gave up and endured it while my stomach turned upside down and i was getting wet because my body reacted to his touch.

After that, many many years after that, i noticed that i get wet when something really scary/upsetting happens. When adrenaline rushes through my blood and my stomach turns upside down.

fuck. why am i even writing this kind of shit here...... ._.

Diversity

Is there some special girls-only seminar that all girls attend early in their childhoods that tell them to not say anything to any authority figure if someone is inappropriately touching you or something? Or do you all secretly fetishize and get off to the idea of being molested and raped? Genuinely curious.

I'm a woman. Please pay attention to me.

Because you are a attention seeking whore who gets off on the thought of people knowing that you are a filthy fucking degenerate.

Kill yourself.

Sage.

>Is there some special girls-only seminar that all girls attend early in their childhoods that tell them to not say anything to any authority figure if someone is inappropriately touching you or something?
the sad truth is, that sandniggers raise their children that way.
>shut your mouth
>shame on you
>stop telling lies
once i tried to tell on some other boy (that was even before the year long classroom abuse took place). It was the beating of my life i got in return. and they even apologised to the boys parents...
well, not that i didn't get a good beating to other minor stuff, mind you.

indeed

Sounds pretty shitty, sorry : /

Yes. At least sometimes, in my case. I am genderfluid

Just a few.

>Or do you all secretly fetishize and get off to the idea of being molested and raped?
no.

I'm in a loving marriage of now 10 years with the three most lovely children on earth.
ironically my husband is a blonde haired blue eyed german too. but he's the cute, tall, underweigh nerdy type.

well, could be just the fact that i fucking hate sandnigger degenerate menlet guys with their macho behaviour and anything that is even remotely related to the sandnigger culture.

>Sounds pretty shitty, sorry : /

Don't be. It was a very long time ago. I am really happy now.

Not on a friday night

they split because he cheated on her. he's dating some other model now.

Fuck manlets

tony parker is pretty great. i like the guy as an athlete and a person

Yeah, they exist.
I hardly will mentiom my gender due to the sudden influx of Sup Forums-tier 'REEEE TITS OR GTFO REEEE' that occurs, even when my gender may be a relevant perspective on a discussion

are you gonna be the one to make me go, faggot?

Nice LARP, neckbeard.

Holy shit, not one "Tits or btfo" said on a woman thread?

I'm impressed Sup Forums

tits or gtfo

Areolas or exit.

i am not larping. but it's hard to believe that sick shit like that exists, isn't it?

HAWT

POST TITS

There's me. Why do you ask?

Yes there are women on pol. And we are amused. Never change guys.

_redpill

lmao

No, its hard to believe a sandnig German chick is on Sup Forums posting erotic stories.

>POST TITS
that's all you'll get. i won't ever show more than i would while being at the swimming pool with the kids ;)

Timestamp or gtfo

>no timestamp

I think I've been rused....

>no label
>no timestamp
You had one job, Muhammad Abdul.

>Posting a tit pic without timestamp

You HAVE to have a timestamp, Sup Forums 3/12/16

12/3/16*

Either one then i guess

>No, its hard to believe a sandnig German chick is on Sup Forums posting erotic stories.
loooooooool, never thought about it that way. but still, it's true.
i'm even adding more.

what my mind could never completely take is, why was he doing this?
he was DATING girls, making out with them in on school grounds. they all were at his feet, slutty and enjoyed being with him, getting touched by him.

what need did he have?
my mind will never comprehend.

it's not that it wasn't clear i didn't want that. i avoided him whenever i didn't have to sit by him. i had my own life, the group of girls i was friends with. i never really talked or anything to him.

I did this to a freshman girl when I was a senior during some dumb extra class thing I picked out that any grade could be in. Was pretty cool.

Nice meme

are you half turk or full turk

Wo wohnst du ?

proof pls

>>no timestamp
>>no timestamp
>Timestamp or gtfo
oh man, you guys are really bothersome...

Yeah there are a few.

I ended up on this board in a rather roundabout way. I grew disillusioned with the mainstream leftist circles in which I found myself, particularly queer spaces. I checked out /lgbt/ because a friend mentioned that it might have a less mainstream vibe.

/lgbt/ is an awful board. As long as I was here I looked into other stuff. Sup Forums sucks, /tg/ sucks, Sup Forums sucks. Sup Forums is amusing.

I am a radical feminist and fairly left leaning. About the only issue I agree with Sup Forums on is gun control, and that seems to be one of the least important issues to Sup Forums unfortunately.

However, I think it's important to monitor different sources of news. All my friends who only learn from left leaning mainstream media actually disgust me with their smug ignorance. Sup Forums has its finger on the pulse of the western world's next great counterculture.

It is also recreationally amusing because I can laugh at how dumb and wrong you guys are. But it is a two-way street. The red pill, as it were, is a delightful anecdote to the poisonous rhetoric of identity politics and the privledging of subjective notions of lived experience over objective reality that has permeated mainstream leftest spaces.

In short, I'm on Sup Forums to engage with those who believe the opposite of what I do, and also for the validation of seeing other people dislike certain aspects of contemporary leftism I also dislike. And meme magic is very funny.

I have no idea if this is relevant to the general female experience on Sup Forums. Just thought I'd share.

I can't tell if the acid I took two hours ago is betraying my eyesight or if I'm witnessing some top tier shitposting?

full turk, why do you ask?

please be my ai gf

Draw a swastika on your left breast, and write 'Seig Heil' on your right breast, attach clothespegs to your nipples, oh yeah, and remove the bra.

Why? Because why the fuck not.

DAMN THAT'S FUCKING TIGHT
you should have learned to like it
why do we hate mudslimes again?

>femanon delivers WITH timestamp

This is truly the best timeline.

>Wo wohnst du ?
near munich. why are you asking? did you do something like this to someone?

Not their fault, literally any neckbeard retard could just borrow any pic of tits from the internet and use it. So it's necessary.

Nice size btw

>Germany

Wohnst zu weit weg und es hat ihr gefallen

what's the discoloration around the Nh?

>I did this to a freshman girl when I was a senior
did she try and fight you off, too?
why did you do this? were you popular with the girls too? so you really couldn't have any possible motivation to do this?

Horry sheet

How "redpill" would you say you are? Why do you browse Sup Forums?

>german shitposter

nope

He's a literal cuck shitskin frog....what is there to like?

See

Big ups to femanon. Moar nuts than most you neckbeards

>what's the discoloration
you mean the red spot? i scrubbed the pen off to correct the letter

Yeah that's the post I replied to, faggot.

just wait you will join us soon enough, if you are not just a troll that is.

>How "redpill" would you say you are? Why do you browse Sup Forums?

read here

>I'm in a loving marriage of now 10 years with the three most lovely children on earth.
>ironically my husband is a blonde haired blue eyed german too. but he's the cute, tall, underweigh nerdy type.
>well, could be just the fact that i fucking hate sandnigger degenerate menlet guys with their macho behaviour and anything that is even remotely related to the sandnigger culture.

and here
>the sad truth is, that sandniggers raise their children that way.
>once i tried to tell on some other boy (that was even before the year long classroom abuse took place). It was the beating of my life i got in return. and they even apologised to the boys parents...
>well, not that i didn't get a good beating to other minor stuff, mind you.

BLEACHED

>were you popular with the girls too?

That has nothing to do with it. People like that are just turned on by power. Probably had parents that hit them and shit.

I've always been popular with women and I've never done shit like that, it's a different kind of lust. I understand it, it just doesn't do anything for me.

What are your thoughts on Jews?

Wow it actually wasn't a shitpost.

Well at least you recognize the problems inherent in Muslim culture.

You said you've got a blonde German breeding you, how white did your kids come out? Or did you pollute the shit out of his bloodline.

Present and unaccounted for. Unfortunately (?) being on Sup Forums almost daily since 2005 completely eroded whatever feminine speech patterns I once possessed, so internet people never believe I'm not a dude.
Usually fine by me.

post fingernails

I'm probably a little old for that. Young people are often ideologically lost enough to go in for whatever is present and appealing.

I doubt I have the neuroplacticity to change my convictions much anymore.

>why did you do this?

Gee why did that guy finger me when he has a girlfriend and is already getting laid?

That doesn't factor into it whatsoever. The genetic impulse is to breed more, seed more, have as many women in your harem as possible all the time, and when there's no social repercussions for taking on new pussy, a man will do so every single time. It's in the genes.

>bra on
>nipples must be weird

I occasionally wear a dress and have pretty low test does that count?

Here although everyone on here has always thought me to be male

Don't come here for the pussy bruh. You come here for the reminder and sanctuary.

HOLY SHIT

Send pooper.

Also would you like to join my harem? I will breed you for a decade straight

K O Š I C E
O
Š
I
C
E

What does your family think of your white husband? Im surprised they havent honorkilled you yet

What's wrong, first time seeing tits newfag

People work always look so shocked when I tell them I voted for trump. Some lib guy tried to lecture me today on how I was betraying my gender and that I must hate myself.

Remember that many of the silent trump supporters were girls, and most of us with an ounce of self respect want nothing to do with black men

Not a girl or a feminist, but the increasing faggotry of the left pushed me here even though I don't entirely agree with everything on Sup Forums and never will because at least a third of you are complete retards. Though looking back, I was never really on board with all the gay shit or forced multiculturalism and just chose to ignore it or keep quiet about how much I hated it as long as possible.

What city? Pretty sure my friend banged you.

>People like that are just turned on by power. Probably had parents that hit them and shit.
this does make sense in some weird way....
but this is really something... he was very friendly. never agressive and very popular among the boys too... he had a big bright smile and his bright blue eyes were always shining.
exept the times we bumped into eachother in the hallways and were all alone.
those times he just grinned lightly and had that weird look in his eyes. once he even tried to block my way as i wanted to quickly pass by.
i dodged, he grabbed my shirt, i yanked away and ran as fast as i could. that scared me to death. i was very cautious to never wander around without the girls, ever again.......
maybe that's the reason why girls go to the restroom only in groups

>are there any women on Sup Forums
probably more than anybody thinks

How can I deny such an oddly specific request?

Middle nail broke off a few days ago while washing dishes, such is life.

Also fuck feminism. I've never interacted with a modern feminist of either gender who wasn't an insufferable piece of shit.

And this, folks, is why the West is doomed. These are just attention-whoring posts without any substance whatsoever.

First time I've ever seen anyone actually listen here.

Hilarious that the roach is the only woman here who gets it.

Meh, I'll let this slide. Do your duty and redpill as many females as possible.

Thoughts on niggers?