FUCKING HUMILIATING

SO SICK OF TRYING TO DEFEND TRUMP

HE'S MAKING ME LOOK SO FUCKING STUPID AND I CANNOT STAND IT

LITERALLY EVERYONE LOOKS DOWN ON TRUMP AND HIS ERRATIC BEHAVIOR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJ6gqwHR7M8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you like your presidents bowing and scraping to the chinese do you?

Trump is smarter than all of twitter put together, now go change your pad and harden up, princess

nice falseflag

Like a said, Trump is clueless like his supporters

These threads are lame.

>liberals will spend the next 8 years smugly pretending they understand every topic better than Trump

>UUHHHHM LIKE WOW UHHHH YA LIKE WE CAN SELL BILLIONS IN WEAPONS BUT NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THEM LIKE WOW YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT MMMHHH YA UHM WOW... do..do I look smart yet?

>one trump supporter says something silly
>that must mean all trump supporters would say the same thing
Are libtards really this stupid?
Also,
>implying someone wouldn't lie on Twitter to support their agenda/ideology

REEEEEEEEE DONT PICK ON GRANDMA

Trump's Twitter picture is picture and should never be changed tbqh senpai.

Also, he should change Obama's official POTUS twitter account to some place-marker page that redirects to @realdonaldtrump

>things are a certain way
>"this way is dumb, i'm going to do things differently!"
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

to to china and bow to your chink overlords then you fucking cuck faggot

those assblasted fucks can stay mad over a fucking phone call. We do whatever the fuck we want we're America.

DOESN'T TRUMP KNOW THAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BENFD OVER TO CHINA LIKE A SPINELESS FAGGOT!!?!? FUCK FACTS AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!!!

>go to china*

fucking commie faggot OP

liberals complaining that fake news lost them the election

literally are nothing but fake news

Trump literally trashed a decades long, very delicate geopolitical balance over a fucking phone call.
It's one thing to say we need to do more for Taiwan or screw China. It's another to flippantly break ranks and shit in the punchbowl. He had no fucking clue what he did. Completely oblivious. This is all China needs, literally gives them a "Get out of jail free" card, and what did we get? A phone call.

She lost. Get over it.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJ6gqwHR7M8

Kek. This.

I guarantee that the tweeter in OP and 95% of liberals who criticize Trump couldn't find Taiwan on a map even with labels

Its going to be crazy watching Trump, to liberal eyes, defy reality and walk on water, as he magas for 8 years

he is setting the stage for negotiating with china. If you don't have something they want you can create it

CTR the war is over. you lost. go home.

Thank you. This could literally mean World War 3. You can't be chest pounding with other countries—we could all be killed.

>I'll try concern trolling again, it's worked so well up to this point!

You make him look stupid by supporting him dumbfuck. Why dont you go fuck yourself instead?

>other countries chest pound for 8 years
>Obama lets himself be kicked around,
>Philippine president literally calling him a son of a whore during addresses
>T-Trump doesn't know diplomacy!
You think the Taiwanese and Trump don't know what they're doing? This is a message to China, the Obama years are over.

And that's not just some random person on Twitter. She's an established writer at one of the most visited & consumed online media outlets.

Guys—she knows what she's talking about. Trump is flailing all over the place, just like he did at the first debate.

You do NOT accept calls from Taiwan. You do NOT insult other sovereign leaders. You do NOT act as though we're in the 1800s, when white nations were allowed to decide who controls who.

Fucking kill yourselves.

You're on Sup Forums surrounded by people who have been not only studying worldwide politics for a decade but influencing them.

China is a paper tiger and most of the asian elections were a year ago.

You're a little late

Why should Trump be scared of the yellow army? Are you? Do you want him to be a pussy like you, OP?

Viral political campaign by the armaments manufacturers

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CRY MORE FAGGOT!

I literally can't even
I am literally shaking
Fuck Trump I used to vote for him but after seeing this I can't
JUST

>pick one

>Trump ignoring petty squabbles in world politics is a bad thing
Just you wait, it will all work out fine

I have no idea who that little faggot is, and I hate how liberals proudly call themselves snowflakes now when it was always an insult against them (like "weeaboo" with anime fans), but I think whatever you're implying is different than Trump accepting a congratulatory call from a Taiwanese world leader.

>one trump supporter says something silly
>that must mean all trump supporters would say the same thing

>10s of muslims bomb and murder for their ideology in western countries
>#notallmuslims YOU RACIST BIGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kind of sounds like what you do to all dems because of SJWs

Trump is a national embarrassment. Conservatives have no excuses.

Hahahahaha

>its like you are 12 and a baby, hillary won the popular vote btw

lieral detected

>crying this hard

you know they say for every liberal that slits their wrist an angel gets its wings.

Me on the left

Still doing it for free, I see. Thanks for correcting the record!

this is literally what reddit believes

>I'm a cuck who will suck Chinese dick, pls don't hurt me Beijing daddy
t. OP

LMAO at all these liberals scared of China.

Wtf are they going to do? Nothing.

You think they're going to start a war with USA over some phone call? You think international law would allow for that?

All that will happen is that China will be scared that Trump might legitimize Taiwan and now China has to stop being a bunch of faggots and bow to Trump instead of Trump bowing to China.

They were exactly like this when Dubya was in office. Only now it's significantly worse.

I hope they kill you first faggot

Only Americans can legally vote in our elections. And people physically in other countries cannot possibly vote in our elections

>diplomacy is full of weird contradictions

>these are just da rulez lmao

Fuck China, their country sucks and their internet is a rip-off.

thanks for the rare pepe

The fact that he makes you mad is a plus in my mind.

>>r/politics

also, is this guy a writer for john oliver? or just a copycat?

>silly trump, you are like a walrus on a jetski

Taiwan is Thailand isn't it?

What has he done that people aren't happy about?

>SO SICK OF TRYING TO DEFEND TRUMP
>implying you've ever defended trump, ever
>implying you're not a shitposting liberal

Trump voters don't follow a religious doctrine dictating them to do that you faggot.

i-is this copypasta?

You don't expect anyone here to take you seriously at this point do you?

>All that will happen is that China will be scared that Trump might legitimize Taiwan and now China has to stop being a bunch of faggots and bow to Trump instead of Trump bowing to China.

If you think China is scared of Trump, you've been spending too much time on reddit.

Dafuk is upworthy?

mfw that was my exact search term

Taiwan is where most of the decent chinks who buy their kids BMWs come from.

Mainland China is a fucking shit. A SHIT

Trump is not flailing here. He's making a point that liberals sell our weapons to these guys but he is bashed for merely accepting a congratulations. That's like getting bashed for accepting a stranger's congratulations for having a baby.

>Taiwan is Thailand isn't it?
jesus christ...

>literally gives them a "Get out of jail free" card, and what did we get? A phone call.

Explain. I'd love to hear this crazy shit. Do you think China can just gas a million Muslims tomorrow because trump talked to Taiwan?

>10 presidents before him fucked up relationships
>expect Trump to give a fuck

Why should he carry on this bullshit ass tradition?

Holy shit OP, you may be the best troll I've seen in a while.

>Libtards pretending to shit their pants over something that in reality the chinks don't give a flying fuck about because they're still butthurt their warmongering witch queen lost
lmao 2bh pham

>sjw glassses.
>stupid pose to hide double chin.

Worst off:
>Appeal to insecurity

NOT A FUCKING ARGUMENT BITCH

>Implying CHYNA would risk invoking the Emperor's wrath

All Dems will support anything Obama does

I'm gonna kill myself if I have to listen to any more of this shit. Make it stop.
>DRUMPF IS SO CLUELESS xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

So why is this an issue? It's a phone call. He didn't say he got a call and China are a bunch of cucks. He just said he got a phone call congratulating him, and thanks.

If this is a big deal then international politics is fucking stupid and I hope this starts WW3 so we just nuke everything to death.

I'm getting pretty sick of seeing snarky liberals talk about this man in such a way. Mocking his global understanding, like he isn't a multi-billonaire business and real estate fucking tycoon who's done more in 6 months than they have in their entire lives. Do they think he accumulated that money and business by magic?

Why do leftists always have to use analogies to get their point across? It's literally one of the least intelligent forms of communication.

Don't bother arguing with the troglodytes. If Trump had played nice with China they would have accused him of supporting brutal authoritarianism.

Trump does something normal: TRUMP IS A SHILL. YOU'VE BEEN HAD, REDNECKS!!
Trump does something abnormal: HE'S GOT NO CLUE WHAT HE'S DOING! TRUMP IS A WILDCARD!!

>nap taking aficionado

low energy

Reddit? That you buddy?

>Liberals fight for the independence of Taiwan for years
>Trump also wants this
> DAE WE SHOULDNT MEDDLE IN FOREIGN AFFAIRS. FUCK DRUMPF

1 post by this ID
Really makes you think

So is schooley in kindergarten?

Kek this

are you a dull crayon?
Accepting congratulations does not upset balance. Even if it did, "what get out of jail" card are you talking about.

They know as much about diplomacy as Trump does.

It's really embarrassing watching your society show how ignorant and deceitful they are to the entire world.

You know twitter has a delete account option, they should really use it.

2 posts by this ID
really makes you think.

UHHH YOU KNOW WHO ELSE TOOK PHONE CALLS FROM FOREIGN LEADERS?

LITERALLY HITLER!

Hi Mr. Wan, China is scared of any US President with an actual backbone. If Obama wasn't a pussypussy they would have never built islands

If you think they aren't you've been spending too much time in Canada.

Because he called him the president of Taiwan. Chinks don't like their domination to be challenged.

Ironically enough I got a captcha with Chinese street signs.

Yeah I have no idea who like 75% of these celebrity douchers are. Go fuck yourself.

What's the problem with acknowledging the existence of another power?

When did he insult Mao?

Why are you such a retard?

kek this

I cant tell if this one us trolling us or an actual redditor

This

>wtf trump stabbed us in the back, he acting like the establishment
>wtf trump is breaking norms and protocol, hes a madman

Because they're were raised by Family Guy.

>president-elect points out double standards in foreign policy and domestic policy alike
>clearly wants to improve the situation
>nu-left kikes attack him for it

Internet losers and safe space afficinados somehow know global politics

Watch and learn

Maybe cucks don't do what they want.

>10s

try 1000s