>Eating (((Breakfast)))

>One of Bernays' favorite techniques for manipulating public opinion was the indirect use of "third party authorities" to plead his clients' causes. "If you can influence the leaders, either with or without their conscious cooperation, you automatically influence the group which they sway." he said. In order to promote sales of bacon, for example, he conducted a research and found that the American public ate very light breakfast of coffee, maybe a roll and orange juice. He went to his physician and found that a heavy breakfast was sounder from the standpoint of health than a light breakfast because the body loses energy during the night and needs it during the day. He asked the physician if he would be willing, at no cost, to write to 5,000 physicians and ask them whether their judgement was the same as his—confirming his judgement. About 4,500 answered back, all concurring that a more significant breakfast was better for the health of the American people than a light breakfast. He arranged for this finding to be published in newspapers throughout the country with headlines like '4,500 physicians urge bigger breakfast'. while other articles stated that bacon and eggs should be a central part of breakfast and, as a result of these actions, the sale of bacon went up.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays#/search
>Born 1891 in Vienna to Jewish parents

TL;DR Jew was able to trick people into spending more money on (((breakfast))) """"food"""""

If you eat breakfast you might as well just donate all your paychecks to George Soros because that's where it will be going anyway.

You (((mods))) better not ban me again

This thread is as political as it comes

What's funny is that this is the beginning of the obesity epidemic in America. The whole "most important meal of the day" and "lose weight by eating breakfast" is the biggest bullshit ever.

In all of human history breakfasts have been extremely light affairs with lunch or dinner being heavier meals. But because of these types of people breakfast is now supposed to be the biggest meal, which doesn't satisfy hunger and causes people to overeat.

>still uses currency controlled by the banks, aka the biggest Jew operation of all time
>buying useless shiny metals from Jews
>living in a country run by Jews
The only way to win the game is not to play.

I stopped eating breakfast years ago, and that simple act vastly improved my life.

Fuck breakfast

Also, intermittent fasting can yield great results and is not really that difficult

>eating the meaty jew
>ever

It's like the idea of cereal--- an unnatural, non-traditional concoction which Americans have been snookered into believing is an "essential part of your daily breakfast".

But cereal is barely even food; it's just a disgusting dried mess of flour dust and sugar.

>a Jew selling bacon

Yep, that's America for you.

Every life extensionist is a huge proponent of caloric restrictive diets

>not waking & baking

you are like a little baby

generally i don't breakfast, feels bad man

>Fuck breakfast
this guy gets it

Eating cereal and orange juice for breakfast is about as effective for losing weight as doing cardio and eating donuts.

I don't eat breakfast. My first meal is at noon. It has changed my health for the better.

It's amazing how the Jews have indoctrinated all of us. "The most important meal of the day!" Bull fucking shit, Moshe.

oy vey breakfast is must important meal of day. buy buy buy

And what the fuck do doctors know about nutrition anyway?

It's clear in Gary Taubes' book "Good Calories, Bad Calories" that doctors get a very minimal training in nutrition, and the advice they get is fucking jewish shit.

Fine, breakfast in the mornings are blue pilled but can we all agree that "breakfast for dinner" is GOAT?

Do you want an Amy Shumer body? Do slow cardio and eat pastry after because you "earned it."

I like you

at last i truly see

>I don't eat breakfast. My first meal is at noon. It has changed my health for the better.

Agreed, just move the schedule up to a noon wakeup and first meal around 3-4 PM and that's me (shitty holiday work schedule and all that).

Finally dieted down to visible abs by making sure I have 12 hours of fasting between sleep and first hours of the day, best way to eat.

Slow cardio has its place, but that's usually after 4 minutes of HIIT work and 10 minutes' rest afterward.

Fucking Lyle MacDonald was right about that part.

>all of these fatties in the thread burning their own fat for their early morning energy needs
lol

Finally a thread about this

I just drink coffee or tea in the morning, and have my first meal around 12:00-4:00 pm.

>not eating steak and eggs in the afternoon

Yes, you're absolutely right. I meant slow cardio in terms of walking down Rodeo Drive and window shopping, and thinking it's "exercise." and then downing a frappacino afterwards.

This guy gets it

Breakfast nauseates me if I have it consistently. Once every two weeks I'll eat breakfast and that's good enough. Makes me sluggish for the rest of the day.

i weigh 125
i'm mostly muscle
was a long distance runner
i drink water and meditate, then coffee
come at me

Cereal is really just grain. The stuff on the supermarket shelves has sort of taken over the term, but really any kind of grain is a cereal. Oats, barley, wheat, etc. That's cereal. The processed stuff is usually made from those kinds of grains, so the name stuck.

I eat my breakfast every day.

Fight me you cucks.

Never eat breakfast and haven't in my entire life.

First meal is at 3:30pm (that's when my lunch break is). I eat dinner when I get off work at 9:00pm. I only work 4 days so the other three days I eat around 1pm lunch and 6pm dinner.

I'm at about 11% bodyfat, so yes, you are right. I do burn fat.

So I need to look like this to eat breakfast? Sounds about right. Dude has lost his gains.

You'd meditate quicker if you had your coffee first

Plz be a woman

>i weigh 125
>im mostly muscle

Lmfao

God easy on him, he's 4 foot 7

Wake, bake, and don't eat is true masterrace

There is research to suggest that skipping breakfast places a strain on your heart

> the American public ate very light breakfast of coffee, maybe a roll and orange juice.

I also eat a light breakfast. It's not a choice between eating nothing and having bacon and eggs.

doesn't work that way
nope sry
>doesn't understand long distance build
don't be jealous
not short not tall 5'9"

>related to Freud

Color me not surprised

I love you user but anything under 6 is manlet

You better not eat (((dinner))), (((lunch))) or (((supper))) either. Or any (((snacks))). Don't give them the money.

fair enough, i won the lottery in enough other ways

>falling for the dinner jew

A sucker really is born every second

you're right, grow your own food

eat 8 meals a day, do cardio and lift faggots.

That seems like a bit too much to eat leaf

Hi Rich.

Honestly I feel it has much more to do with the excessive amount of carbohydrates in most meals of the day. Given that, bacon and eggs actually aren't bad for you compared to toast and juice. It's not just the amount, but also the type of food that matters.

ideal breakfast: cup of coffee, two pieces of toast, one egg over easy

and bacon one day a week

it's all about moderation, both extremes are dumb

this meme has gone too far

Fuck off, my biggest meal is always brekkie, you cuck

>5 foot 9
>125 pounds

These /fit/posting threads are getting more subtle.

he's lumberjack, it's okay

the obesity epidemic is because of sugar and processed food (doritos, hostess, etc)

soda especially

breakfast is fine if you dont have greasy eggs or a ton of bacon

I'm not poor like you.
I can afford to eat food, nigger

>125
>mostly muscle

lmao

I just don't eat. Take that jews.

Fuck off kike. You probably eat (((breakfast))) for lunch

Discussing diet and health in such broad generalities as "you should never have breakfast!" is a waste of time.

>No black pudding
>Portobello instead of GOAT fried mushrooms

I'm not even going to get into the rest of it, but someone wants slapped for that.

>MUH BREAKFAST IS A JEWISH HOAX
Jesus Christ, Sup Forums get over yourself, there is no harm in couple of eggs and plate of muesli.

>sugar and processed food
corn actually

in the old days corn was for animals only, and only during the fattening up stage before you bring them to market

now people eat it all the time

A light breakfast, but you gotta eat again before you do any hard work.

I eat breakfast before bed. a loaf of bread and some eggs --> french toast

Fuck off communist.