URGENT THEY ARE STEALING THE ELECTION NOW

URGENT

THEY ARE STEALING...PA

FROM TRUMP FILLING IN BALLOTS FOR HILLARY

jimstone.is/

phillyvoice.com/trumps-lead-in-pennsylvania-is-shrinking-and-philly-recount-not-in-yet/

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1yNxaAgyEObxj
crowenation.com/faithless-electors-a-faithful-historical-review/
phillyvoice.com/trumps-lead-in-pennsylvania-is-shrinking-and-philly-recount-not-in-yet/
billypenn.com/2016/12/01/hillary-clinton-lost-pennsylvania-by-just-46000-votes-latest-figures-show/
wpxi.com/news/politics/trumps-pennsylvania-lead-shrinks-as-counties-wrap-up-counts/472596430
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is this happening?

Don't worry about it, they needed to flip all three. Michigan already recounted like twice

A recount, done by democrats or republicans, undermines our democracy. It makes us question the stability, legitimacy and honesty of our system and election process. If the numbers end up different it will be assumed to be foul play on both sides. The democrats will suspect republicans of hacking, the republicans will suspect the democrats of rigging the recount, a civil war will break out and everyone will die.

They stole the election.

You are wasting your time. No one is going to take this seriously.
They'll think you're a shill or a ''conspiracy fool''.
In my opinion we are too confident.
If they try to steal, they will take us unawares and we can not do anything.

This TOTALLY won't look suspicious

that's enough!

Nice try Soros

the democrats have no honor. they see nothing wrong with recounting and recounting, over and over, while other unscrupulous democrats add falsified votes at every turn, until they get the result they want.

there is no way a mere recount should differ from the original by a large amount, and definitely not enough to overturn the election.

they're cheating, plain and simple. i wish trump would come right out and call them cheaters.

>15 minutes into recount and chill and she gives you this face

It is confirmed. Hillary has won PA

Nice source

How come everyone is forgetting that she CONCEDED?

I'm LITERALLY shaking right now.

Fuck you. If the worst happens, I will blame you idiots for not taking this seriously.

So they "found" 22,000 more votes for Hillary with more to come.

How are they recounting in PA if the court didn't even approve it?

A recount is already underway in Wisconsin, where two pro-Trump groups went to court late Thursday to try to halt it. No hearing had been scheduled as of Friday afternoon.

In Michigan, the elections board deadlocked Friday on a request from the Trump campaign to deny Stein's recount request. The deadlock means a recount will begin next week unless the courts intervene. The state's Republican attorney general asked Michigan's Supreme Court to do that, arguing that Stein shouldn't be allowed to seek the recount because she finished so far behind Trump and Clinton that it could not result in her winning. The court did not indicate when it would rule.

It's confirmed what source do i need?

Dahnald, will you accept de rezulz of de election dahnald? Because we will naht. We don't accept the result dahnald.

Everytime you lose.
He wins.
Kek wins.
/ pol wins.

So salty. Your delicious tears. The saltiest of the salty.

Sit back and relax, anons.
This just means we are in for yet another wave of liberal tears.
She conceded. End of story.

>Oh would you look at that! We found 20 thousand hillary votes haha!

it doesnt matter

she only conceded because the electioshe has the opportunity to repeal her concessionn said she lost

butr now shespecially if fraud is involved anything she said will be voide can win so obviosluluy it doensat count

it doesnt count

but now she can win so obcviously it deoesnt count

now she can win

if you look a

Apparently that doesn't mean anything. This is always said every time someone makes a thread like this. Then someone says "that means nothing" and people like you have no factual rebuttal. Prove me wrong

Should we be worried, user?

What can we do to counteract this?

Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette, a Republican, asked the state Supreme Court on Friday to intervene and stop the recount. That motion is pending.

A Wisconsin recount is underway, though his supporters have filed a federal lawsuit trying to stop in. In Pennsylvania, Trump is asking a court to dismiss Stein's recount request.

GET POLITICS COVERAGE SENT STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX

Enter Your Email Here
GET THE YOUR MONEY YOUR VOTE NEWSLETTER
Get this delivered to your inbox, and more info about our products and services.
Privacy Policy.
Trump, PA Republicans ask for recount dismissal

Trump's margin of victory in Pennsylvania is shrinking as more counties finish tallying their votes.
An updated count Friday by state election officials shows Trump's lead over Democrat Hillary Clinton has shrunk to 49,000, from 71,000.

That puts Trump's lead at 0.8 percent, down from over 1 percent, out of 6 million votes cast. It's still shy of Pennsylvania's 0.5 percent trigger for an automatic statewide recount. Trump's Pennsylvania victory was crucial to his capturing the White House.

Trump's lead in Pennsylvania dropped as counties wrapped up the counting of overseas ballots and settled provisional ballot challenges.

Some counties are also fielding precinct recount requests, and final counts are outstanding in some places, including Philadelphia.

Trump and the Pennsylvania Republican Party have asked a court to dismiss the Green Party-backed request for a recount of the state's presidential election vote.

In a filing late Thursday, Republican lawyers accused Stein of legal antics that threaten Pennsylvania's ability to certify its presidential electors by the Dec. 13 federal deadline.

A Monday court hearing is scheduled in the case.

I wonder if there will be more total votes after the recount...

So are the the totals at the end going to be different?

LMAO CHAOS PRAISE KEK

Concede doesn't mean shit legally

Like this? Lol

>Oh look! An extremely well placed and conveniently unopened box containing nothing but Hillary tickets! Oy gevalt!

Its obvious they are miscounting and stuff ballots.

Its pathetic.

How could you not kek from that

A source that confirms that.

The FBI interfering in the election also undermines democracy.

The FBI did not interfere. Hillary's email scandal interfered. If she didn't want to be under constant investigation maybe she shouldn't have been a fucking retard and used a government email.

Man, the salt is delicious no matter what happens
Fuck, I think meme magic is stupid as fuck, but maybe the gods of chaos ARE at work here and they just want this shit as wacky as possible

IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING

GET EDUCATED FROM AN EXPERT

Because it doesn't mean anything. Al Gore conceded, then proceeded to recount and sue

Also don't forget about us pizzafags. That shit has been keeping me up at night. Shillary must not become president. Terrible person!

>votes from """"abroad"""" can come in a month after election and they're automatically valid without anyone looking into it

nice democracy you got there america

The faithless electors flipping is also a meme

"For all you conspiracy theorists out there, here’s the truth of the matter. You will need to get 37 of the truest, hardiest, most patriotic and trusted members of the GOP to abdicate their legal responsibility to respect the wishes of the millions of voters they represent. My prediction? You don’t get a single one. Any really turned off elector can resign and be replaced, as already has occurred once with this election.

It’s all academic anyway. A solidly Republican House of Representatives eagerly awaits their sworn duty on December 19th to declare Donald J. Trump the next President with 306 Electoral College votes. Bank on it, because history sure does."

Source: crowenation.com/faithless-electors-a-faithful-historical-review/

This. Didnt Jill miss the deadline?

well whaddya want.

Trump won PA by about 75,000 votes.

Realize that if a recount reveals that they were off by SEVENTY FUCKING FIVE THOUSAND VOTES it will cause chaos anyway.

People will demand to know how the initial count was wrong by a count of 75,000. Did they somehow miss an entire dumptruck's worth of votes the first time?

Even if Hillary somehow managed to turn things around in recounts, it will cause a huge fucking shitstorm because it will validate what Republicans have been saying for years: that the voting system is vulnerable and needs better protections and ID for voters.

It will severely undermine everyone's confidence in all election results everywhere.

i hope that it will end with clinton winning, so that the civil unrest will grow big enough to actually amount to something. change won't come without angry, angry people.

Never underestimate the shady nature of jews and the clintons nothing is final yet

>Nah uh

Actually it means she has no legal grounds to file for a recount.

she didnt file it though Stein did

Maybe the Democrats shouldn't have put a criminal on their ticket.

It's always (((postal votes)))
This is literally how they jewed Hofer out of his win

I don't even know what to think anymore. Some of my most rational and level headed person friends believe it and its itching underneath my skin.

It reminds me of the time Daniel Radcliffe admitted that a ton of sex abuse happens in Hollywood but was pressured by (((people))) to "apologize"

I am that source. and I just confirmed it.

>representative repubulic
>democracy
Oh, you're a swede, probably a retarded nigger then.

It's 49 000 votes now, they've knocked it down already
Really makes you think

That was from a philly county and done from certification.

Recounts are not like certifications and audits.

Recounts do not find 40k votes

>Even if Hillary somehow managed to turn things around in recounts, it will cause a huge fucking shitstorm because it will validate what Republicans have been saying for years: that the voting system is vulnerable and needs better protections and ID for voters.

There is a difference between voter fraud and election fraud. A recount tests for election fraud.

A swing of 75k would mean someone tallied the votes incorrectly or provisional votes were invalidated incorrectly.

Voter fraud, with a fake id and fake registration, is something else

Doesn't matter. A concession means she resigns. It literally means she is 100% out of the race. Keep listening to the crying liberal media though.

>concession
>having legal significance
Hahahahahahahaha

>Provisional votes
What did they mean by this

It doesn't though Concession means shit legally

The people backing Clinton are dangerous. Stein coming up with the recount because she's a far left loony or bolshevik who thought about it and decided she doesn't care if the world burns.

Stein is going anarchist with this shit.

She opened up a can of worms and is giving bad people an opportunity to pull off a coup.

Now we got Trump, a carrier deal, disavowing globalism...

here comes Stein shilling for globalists who will start a world war... shame on her.

>nice democracy you got there america

Its an utter shit show. We couldn't even have basic ID laws because the liberals think blacks and Mexicans are too socially retarded to vote. Of course, that was just their excuse, and most minorities who care enough to vote aren't entirely socially retarded. They are the party that benefits from not having ID laws, because they want undocumented people, stupid people they can bus in and dead people to able to vote.

We couldn't prove who won the popular vote if we tried, because we consider the votes from illegal immigrants to be invalid. And there is no way to verify every vote and account it for each citizen. Its a legal dispute more than anything. But hopefully, that will change soon.

If someone went to vote but were removed from the rolls because of a system like crosscheck they would be able to cast a provisional ballet.

In some instances those may or may not be able to be counted legally, especially if its shown they were removed from the voter rolls in error

OMG WE JUST FOUND 200K HILLARY VOTES. TRUMP BTFO!

It's confirmed! Hillary just won PA

like a republican congress wouldn't just pick Trump as Prez anyway. Read the constitution!

Is this an encrypted message?

God i can't wait till Trump is sworn it and the shills leave Sup Forums

Thanks for your 10 cents worth

It will, the strategy at play here is probably to make it look like he was pushed into power undemocratically and isn't supported by the people. Hence the (((popular vote))) meme as well

I want this to be over faggot but ill never ever feel relaxed with jews and clintons involved in this bullshit

I'm no shill, I want Trump to win. And there's a 99.9999999% chance he's won. But really concessions mean shit legally.

You're a literal child

>we

>the strategy at play here is probably to make it look like he was pushed into power undemocratically

He already tweeted there were 3 million illegal Hillary votes. It would be foolish not to do a recount, those are the words of the President Elect.

Trust but verify

THEY FOUND 21,000 NEW VOTES FOR HILLARY?

THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE YET THEY SAY TRUMPS LEAD IS SHRINKING BY THE MINUTE AND HAS DROPPED 21,000 IN PENNSYLVANIA.....

NOW THEY SAY PHILADELPHIA IS NOT EVEN FINISHED COUNTING.

The fix is in.

THiS IS BULLSHIT.

YOU HAVE AN OPINION I DON'T LIKE, SHILL SHILL SHILL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You are everything that is wrong with this board. Kill yourself.

Not a problem those votes can be challenged but it won't even come to that

Need to point out all the democrat leaders are white. We can't have that. They need to step aside and let people of color have representation.

These digits will decide the fate.

If repeating numerals, it's nothing.

If not, it's serious.

Godspeed kek.

stop posting this shit, whats the cliffs of it?

Let me get those digits for you

>It is confirmed. Hillary has won PA

Nice Shilling, but nah mate.

Hillary Clinton lost Pennsylvania by just 46,000 votes, latest figures show

billypenn.com/2016/12/01/hillary-clinton-lost-pennsylvania-by-just-46000-votes-latest-figures-show/

jill (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((stein)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) already missed dead line for Pa

He has forsaken us.

Why have you done such a thing kek? Why? We were nothing but loyal to you, and you've turned us into your begotten children.

>DoJ wouldn't give the FBI a warrant
>this goes on for a month because Lynch is a fucking criminal
>use public pressure as a last resort

>it works

Neck yourself, retard. Comey wouldn't have done that if the DoJ gave them a warrant.

I've never gotten double digits when I needed to

This. What The Fuck

the ballots found can be challenged but won't need to be. Recount will not happen as vote gap still too large. Basically they shot their wad with the 22k and it won't make a difference.

You are literally ranting you fucking leaf...

This isn't possible. This isn't happening. Trump was the chosen one.

Because you are being an annoying meme shitter.

Good, im tired of this shit and uncertainty I just want him to be sworn in

A concession means she resigns forfeits ect. It 100% means that. It's fucking why gore didn't resign for like 35 fucking days.

Al gore refused to concede for over a month you fucking retard

Breitbart staff is more diverse than the HuffPo staff. I don't know why people hold the right to such a high standard.

>The FBI interfering in the election also undermines democracy.

Maybe next time the Dems shouldn't nominate a known criminal still subject to an ongoing FBI investigation.

>Just had a black democratic president for 8 years
You fucking meme.

YOU SAY...DON'T WORRY THEY ALREADY MISSED THE DEADLINE.....

WELL THEY ARE FUCKIN COUNTING THEM AND THEY'VE MYSTERIOUSLY FOUND 21,000 NEW VOTES FOR HILLARY.

DON'T BELIEVE ME?

IT'S IN THE FUCKIN NEWS....

ONCE THEY FILL IN ENOUGH BALLOTS FOR HILLARY TO DROP TRUMPS LEAD TO .5% THEN...AUTOMATIC FULL RECOUNT

wpxi.com/news/politics/trumps-pennsylvania-lead-shrinks-as-counties-wrap-up-counts/472596430

>It makes us question the stability, legitimacy and honesty of our system and election process.

Good. The process isn't stable, legitimate, or honest, and should be questioned.