Have a cold, what helps get rid of it quickly?

My nose is raw from blowing it, lips are a bit chapped too. Feel like shit. What helps get rid of colds fast?

Can't sleep either, idk why just can't. So yeah I get sleep would help a lot probably, but can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

topnaturalremedies.net/home-remedies/get-rid-flu-amazing-onion-infusion/
youtube.com/watch?v=dIKzN0N__Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=414mrPgK5Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=JqwnkaWYsPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honey has anit viral proprieties so taking some of that will work. C and D pills will help as well and if you can find Nin Jion that will work wonders.

vodka.

Drink whisky till you pass out. Repeat till your cold is gone.

I've been taking fruit and making fruit blends out of it, and drinking it. I read doing that helps, what do you think? It doesn't feel like it helps.

And yeah my boyfriend has this really expensive honey that you are talking about. I need to get some.

Thanks I'll look into the pills and Nin Jion.

Idk why but everyone else I know gets colds that last like 3 days, mine last weeks. Bad immune system or some shit. Thanks again.

good old and dirty sex

that dehydrates you

Don't drink or smoke. =[ Not really an option for me.

drink more water, inhale more steam

have your meals be soups

>my boyfriend
Spotted the faggot

This morning when my cold started to really hit I masturbated and felt a lot better during, and a bit better after. But now my sex drive, and even will to masturbate is at 0. I feel like death

I'm a girl. And no not showing my tits, or gtfoing.

>What helps get rid of colds fast?
Chicken stock soup with coconut oil

tits or GTFO

tits or GTFO

this fucking bitch

feet or gtfo

holy fuck okay you all win. HERE

and yeah that sounds so good.

nice politics thread
also
tits or gtfo

To me onion tea with lime and honey and a warm shower works wonders, also sleeping 8 or more hours

Kek.

if you are at the clear dripping stage, you do anything that helps the nose flush out the virus.

chicken broth works
use a neti pot or syringe with salt water to flush out your nose. put oregano oil in if you want an extra boost

What is onion tea? But yeah I've taken like 4 warm showers. Helps but right after back to feeling like shit. I drank some coffee because it was warm, but caffeine is probably really bad for me right now. I want tea really bad, but have none.

I put some petroleum jelly on my nose to help with the rawness. Colds are so disgusting.

Thanks, I gargle with salt water because read that helps, but I'll try what you said with the syringe.

>onion tea with lime and honey

The fuck nigger

>feet

I bet you're like one of those people who chews on their toenails and eats the shit that falls out of their nose

im just gonna make some ramen and throw some onion in it and garlic

t. dude with a cold for 3 days

Emergen-c. They sell it at stores like Kroger and Walmart that shits a miracle drug

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE ABSOLUTE CURE FOR THE COLD?!?!?

EMERGEN-C PACKETS

TAKE AS MANY AS YOU WANT BUT ONE IS HONESTLY GOOD ENOUGH

SHIT WORKKSKSSSSS

I honestly cant believe how legit this stuff is I always wanted to tell someone

Hot honey milk
Garlic (bit into it then keep in your mouth)
Eucalyptus oil (keep it next to your nose so you breath the fumes)

My nigga

Methamphetamine and heroin
Or OTC pseudoephedrine and codeine if you are a pussy

>What is onion tea?
>The fuck nigger
You cut an onion and place it in hot water, then keep it boiling for some minutes. After that you add some lime juice and some honey. Be sure to boil it for at least 10 minutes or so, otherwise it will taste bitter.

I think americans call it "onion infusion", mexicans just call tea to anything with hot water.
topnaturalremedies.net/home-remedies/get-rid-flu-amazing-onion-infusion/

Slav medicine

youtube.com/watch?v=dIKzN0N__Lk

a bullet

stupid grandson
>just like your father

You need to take your cod oil/tran, then you will never get a cold. You don't need to go all in like Svindal here though, you can get them in capsules. I use dose tbqh, I'm not so hardcore as Aksel here.

>Tran
Tran
>Tran

never get a cold, won't work now, to late.

Possibility 1: Ibuprofin. Suppresses most symptoms fairly well.

Possibility 2: You're ill.

If your snot is yellow or green then you need anitbiotics

At this point willing to try anything. Hate having colds. Rarely get them, and don't handle them well. Onion tea it is tomorrow. With a few packets of Emergen-C

Remove soda and refined sugar from your diet (consider making this permanent)
Wipe don't blow
Sleep
Spring water, orange juice, chicken broth
Garlic and onions
Hearty wheat or black bread
Avoid touching your nose or agitating it
Avoid cold air
Maybe zinc supplements and throat lozenges
That's really all you can do

>Possibility 1: Ibuprofin. Suppresses most symptoms fairly well.
no thats an anti-inflammatory pain reliever which is the least effective against a fever which is literally the only symptom it will treat

acetaminophen (tylenol) is the most effective against fever

Also don't listen to the kikes and go do fucking drugs because you just got a fucking cold....

FISK!

But no joke. Tran / cod oil, it prevents this shit. We be doin it even beföre vi knåvings into the science n shieeet. One of many things as I'm taking this plant now for roiding and eating so much

I don't drink soda, just coffee, tea, or water.

And wipe don't blow? I was always told to blow my nose as much as possible with a cold, cause it gets the virus out faster no?

I haven't been sick in years, then again, I also don't use: tobacco, alcohol, gmo's, soap, toothpaste etc.

Milkthistle in anglo I think

Hot wings and bourbon.
Really hot ones. Like el hefe from fire on the mountain in portland.

It can only work if your immune system is weak due to mild to moderate vitamin deficiency, which isn't super common unless you stuff your face with fast food breakfast lunch and dinner.

If you're not deficient and sick it can't do much

That said doesn't hurt at all to use

What do you brush your teeth with instead then, your flag?

I don't drink or smoke at all. And don't eat fast food, or drink anything but water, coffee, and tea.

Funny though I had fast food for the first time in like a decade a week ago, was fucking delicious. But back to all homemade :p

The soap I use is all natural ingredients, but what do you use for toothpaste?

Zinc in the nose during the onset of a cold plugs up the snot glands or something, makes the duration of the cold much more bearable. I can confirm this one and so can many others, there is a product called zicam.

Hydrogen peroxide in the ears during onset is said to kill the majority of the virus, which may actually enter and incubate through the ears rather than the respiratory system as previously believed. Can't confirm.

Best option is to eat healthy. Lots of vitamin C and zinc in the winter. Don't get fucking immunized unless you want low test and retarded kids.

Get a cinnamon stick and some lemon peel into a pot. Add water and heat until it boils. Pour contents into a cup, don't add sugar or honey. Drink while it's still really hot then go to bed

You will sweat like a slave who is working in the field, but after 12 hours you will feel much much better

water

>What do you brush your teeth with instead then, your flag?
Son... when it comes to teeth, you are like the paki who complains that others smell. Not to be rude or anything
youtube.com/watch?v=414mrPgK5Yk
[dey censored all the nigger killings :( ]
youtube.com/watch?v=JqwnkaWYsPo
Some tymus some though love is needed son

*Vatn
>Nigger mountain in front of the sun, most scared where their "leader
Magnus the King sits and cries(fucking french, never change)