Beige Power

Is it true we're gonna look the same by the year 3000?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

I'm already brown...Thank to my ultimate southern European genes . Also fuck you Leaf.

What's wrong? I'm just asking a question.

You didn't answer it btw.

yes. we'll all look like dust

>Is it true we're gonna look the same by the year 3000?

Yup. So go ahead and stick your dick into all the brown and asian hawties that you want to.

We might if the Gregnaks from the Andromeda galaxy don't kill us all and steal our resources.

Sorry, Sup Forums. The human species won't even live that long.

Cultist leave

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed..

No, in the year 3000, nothing's changed but they live underwater.

Chicano Jim Varney?

I thought the White Australia policy was ahead of the curve.

How do you think my great, great, great granddaughter will be doing?

By the year 3000 we will either be all white, or we won't exist

She's doing fine my friend :^)

No. There will always be a select proud few who refuse to race mix.
No matter how diverse Brazil gets, there ~10% of the white population that refuses to mix.
We will never be completely purged, without a war of some sort.

That being said, we will likely become such minorities that we will be treated as slaves for ever and ever.

>Beige Power

This is one of Canada's most viewed comedy shows, called 22 Minutes.

Everyday, suicide seems all that much more favourable in the Great White North.

Any other leafs know this feel?

nothing I'm just joking

This racist faggot again

You have a non part time job to offer me so I can maybe scrap together a few dollars to buy a Chinese owned house?

Where was the comedy in this sketch?

"mexi-jew"
"beaner-schnitzel"
kek

What I don't get about this video is all the contradictions

Apparently I'm a pure breed but if I look at my DNA I'm mixed but pure breeds exist because they're losing their grip but we have all been mixing from the beginning so we are all mixed.

Honestly this guy just seems jealous he isn't unique and has no real culture he's connected to. All these left wing preachy vids are filled with passive aggressiveness and it clearly comes from insecurity and bitter jealousness of other happiness

Canada is fucking cringe.

No? I doubt I even live in the same part of the country as you.

The show is never funny but it's put on 24/7 by the state owned media. People find it up here. It's just run of the mill smug leftist bullshit but lacking any humour whatsoever. Our other popular comedy show is "Just For Laughs: Gags", youtube it to see how bad it is.

Everyday the hell on earth which masquerades as a "progressive utopia" that I live in becomes all that more obvious to me.

It can be proposed as a theory, but there's no way you could say whether or not it's true. It might happen, it might not. Hell, for all we know at some point whites could finally become fed up with the bullshit and wipe brown skin off the face of the planet completely.

did you not notice the dislike bar and how they had to disable comments? we are waking up fellow leaf

Whats more if we start to colonise space we will become even more isolated and new distinct races will eventually form, probably with even greater differences than currently between races

Even if that happened after blond hair or blue eyes went extinct, it would eventually come back again, just like it formed the first time

Evolution doesn't converge, it diverges then truncates

The Internet =/= the public. Websites like Sup Forums allow for masses of like minded folk to go and dislike the shit out of a video like the OP one, which I think skews our view of how fucked and indoctrinated this country is. My nephew in grade 1 is learning how Europeans quote "injected smallpox with needles into blankets to steal 'first nations' land". Despite this being factually incorrect, he's 7 for God's sake and is already being fed the white guilt bullshit. Was it Lenin who said "give me the schools and I'll run the country in 20 years"?

>cbc mandated show on the air regardless of ratings b/c of subsidised media + selling air time
>most watched

tv is hardly a thing in this country.

news + american TV like hbo shows

I think you underestimate how many insufferable faggots in this country get their nightly yuk yuk from Rick Mercer Report of 22 Minutes because muh canadian content

We will all be dead and gone by the year 3000. Nobody lives forever kid.

Humans have been around for 50000 years, do we all look the same now ?

Can't wait. I'm sick of this existence in this cesspool. Existence in Uzbekistan would be preferable at this point.

Humanity wont make it past 2057. Kek confirms.

>go to look at comments
>they've been disabled
>geez they sure showed us white superemo literally hitlers

Absolutely not

Just ask Pence.

>when your ideal future is when australia tried to breed out the abos

canada redpilled?

I was on the embarassingly lefty r/Canada earlier and even they were disgusted by this garbage

I'm rerolling 4 u

>Is it true we're going look the same by the year 3000?
No its not true.
As strong is the implanted desire that the main stream media, brain washes people to interbreed is.
Its not stronger than the millions of years of evolution ingrained in all subspecies to procreate with like kinds.
To me its natural for people be with their own kind.
Beige people will not be the only people of the world.
They might be the majority.
But then.
Whites,Blacks,Asians, will be the minority and diversity always finds a way.

humanity will make it to the stars under my guidance kek wills it