Gen Z vs Millenial

We had a good thread on this before. How do the sociopolitical views vary per generation? I understand Sup Forums is not a representative sample but I would appreciate hearing your generation, your views on social/economic/political issues and a comparison of your peers' views and your parents' views.

Other urls found in this thread:

socialmarketing.org/archives/generations-xy-z-and-the-others/
genhq.com/igen-gen-z-generation-z-centennials-info/
cairnsnews.org/2015/09/30/muslims-suffer-insanity-low-iq-recessive-disorders-from-1400-years-inbreeding/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm Gen Z, and millennials are treated as a joke. Cant speak for the masses but I'm a staunch libertarian/constitutionalist and my friends are moderate or right. Still some whiny feminists though, not as extreme as the millennials, thank God.

Gen Z
Centrist (approx)
Views change from topic to topic

Those political stances tests usually put me as
"Progressive Classical Liberal"
although those are based off traditional progressive liberal ideas like space exploration, etc, not the modern "muhh refugees" and "muhh genderfluid" bullshit

Also Gen Z here, senior in high school

Sup Forums converted me from Atheism to Christianity and turned me from left to far right

Also know about a dozen people my age who are redpilled on (((them))), and that's in CA

Let me set up some sample topics.

Border Wall?

Partial-Birth Abortion?

Gay Marriage/Gay Equal Rights?

Trans Restrooms?

Legalization of Weed?

Decrease Taxes?

In CA as well, my city is full of illegals, almost got shanked for expressing my political views. Feels good

Yay! It's yet another Millennials pretend they're not Millennials thread!

>gen z

You must be 18+ to post here

MODS

I assume there's also under 18's here posting without being obvious about it u dum fuk.

Gen Z starts in 1996.

I think I'll trust Pew Research, but thanks for your input buddy.

>Border Wall?
Sure but i really don't care too much about it when theirs other important issues.
>Partial-Birth Abortion?
That some sorta mid birth abortion?
I will just check no on that one.
>Gay Marriage/Gay Equal Rights?
I don't give a shit its irrelevant what the fags do as long as they keep it to themselves.
>Trans Restrooms?
No, only time they should be allowed to use the opposite genders bathroom is if they are post op.
>Legalization of Weed?
Sure, it can be a good place of revenue for the government while also hurting cartels.
>Decrease Taxes?
Sure but that money needs to come from somewhere so it will need to be accomplished with tariffs and maybe use the weed money from the last question.

>constitutionalist
>JUST KEK MY SHIT UP
t. fellow Gen Zer

Partial Birth Abortion means second trimester abortions, since I assume most of you are nominally pro choice (although prove me wrong if not_.

Sup Forums also made me rediscover my Christianity. This place is incredible. It's the most toxic, fucked up place on the Internet, but it became so toxic it actually went back around and became one of the most helpful, useful places on the Internet. Just being here makes you learn to respect new view points, think critically and for yourself, start working out, want to set up a stable family, return to Christianity, etc.

It's incredible. We accidentally saved America.

Generally indifferent to abortion however i feel that it needs to be up to both the male and female not just one if we are gonna allow it.

holy kek who was buttblasted enough to make that?

>that SJW-tier pic
>People born during the late 90's are the same as people born in the mid 80's
o I am laffin

A fucking leaf. How's C-16?

2000 onwards is Gen Z fucktard

>people will be defined as millenials forever
>millenial-cucks actually think this

>Gen Z starts in 1996.

kek.

Millennials have a complex mental gymnastics routine they use to convince themselves that they're not Millennials.

Expect to see plenty of posts like these:
>I was born in 1990. I can't be a Millennial.
>Millennials are people born after 1995
>Millennials are people born before 1994
>My family didn't have internet service when I was 12. Definitely not a Millennial.
>I ate cereal for breakfast as a kid. Not a Millennial.
>I'm not a Millennial, I'm Gen Y.
>I thought Millennials were born between 2002 and 2007

Half of them are completely retarded, and the other half just feel too gosh darned special to be part of their generation.

>Millenial
That moment when you're a part conservative, part liberal Millennial

Gen Z is "don't remember 9/11", which 1996-ish and after don't.

Ok, so thread contrasting the opinions of people born before 1990 with those born in the mid to late 90's. Fucking happy you 'tist?

How so?

>t. millenial-cuck

Nope, most sources put it at either 1995 or 1996 as a starting date.

socialmarketing.org/archives/generations-xy-z-and-the-others/
genhq.com/igen-gen-z-generation-z-centennials-info/

>Border wall
Seems like a good idea, those of us in California get the worst of the illegal problem. I swear, our state looks more and more like Mexico every year
>Abortion
Used to believe in it, staunchly against it now
>Gay Marriage/Rights
View homosexuality as degenerate but I don't care too much
>Trans Restrooms
Stupid non-issue
>Weed
Should be decided by the states
>Decrease taxes
Yeah, why give tax dollars to an incompetent government? Though maybe that will change under Trump

>Half of them are completely retarded, and the other half just feel too gosh darned special to be part of their generation.
>50/50 Stereotyping whole generation
How retarded are you,

Why do you type like a fucking tumblrina?

Gen Z
Unironically back Islam even though I'm atheist as I see the failure of my peers and the West
We would do great under Islam, men will stop being numale cucks and women will be feminine.
Sup Forums is brainwashed by normies and media if they don't realise Islam would benefit us the most.

Well I'm not against gay marriage, women choosing to abort babies, and more diversity in religions here. But I'm not for more immigrants, muslims, trans restrooms need to die, the whole trans movement, and some of the tax problems we are facing right now.

Ok then yeah we have similar politics YAY!

If he's already talking shit about the next generation that makes it official - Gen Z exists.

A Millennial.

I'd rather uncuck Christianity

t. irreligious

Gen Z
Islam is gay and so are you, enjoy the inbreeding that comes with that gay religion.

cairnsnews.org/2015/09/30/muslims-suffer-insanity-low-iq-recessive-disorders-from-1400-years-inbreeding/

>Border Wall?

Too much money, just cut off subsidized programs for them to immigrate to. Maybe put some more guns on the border

>Partial-Birth Abortion?

Abortion is morally wrong, federal government has no jurisdiction in legislating it. Leave it to the states.

Yes, equal rights, not glorification or special treatment

>Trans Restrooms?

Absolutely not.

>Legalization of Weed?

Yes, and legalize all drugs.

>Decrease Taxes?

No Federal Income tax. Cut government spending tremendously.

>Stereotyping whole generation

generation |ˌjenəˈrāSH(ə)n|
noun
1 - all of the people born and living at about the same time, regarded collectively
• the average period, generally considered to be about twenty years, during which children are born and grow up, become adults, and begin to have children of their own.

Its not at all that much money, even the most extreme estimate would equal a single F-22 or F-35 fighter jet and the lowest costing one is an order of M1A2 MBTs.

90's kid, Gen X, at uni.

Views change from topic to topic. On things like abortion, gay marriage, gender (there are only two), slutshaming etc I'd say I'm very conservative and always have been - these views haven't been really been affected by outside influences, I've simply listened to my intuition and what I've always felt is 'right'. Liberal when it comes to certain other topics. However, anyone too extreme, left or right, I tend to immediately write off as a moron.

Due to my uni being full of agender, beta, leftie nutjobs, I have to keep most of my views to myself. My friends would probably stop talking to me if they knew how conservative I am. I think the amount of coverage stupid issues like gender, BLM etc is completely ridiculous. There are far more important issues at stake.

was gonna say, I'm among the oldest of Gen Z, started in '96, was born in '97.

Yes

Only for niggers

Gas em

Gas em

Only medicinal and with light sentences for recreational so it's criminalized

For the middle class/poor only imo, but economics is a minor issue for me

I wish we could have separate looser abortion laws for non whites but sadly that's not possible.

>Border Wall?
Maybe
>Partial-Birth Abortion?
Women's choice
No special treatment just regular equality
>Trans Restrooms?
Kill it with fire and seal it away over in some mountain top
>Legalization of Weed?
Maybe but sense it's been illegal in Va for quiet awhile then keep it illegal plus its side effects
>Decrease Taxes?
50/50

>Well I'm not against gay marriage, women choosing to abort babies
why do none of you fucking (((millenials))) realize you've been indoctrinated through media and education to believe this shit?

Do you support, as Trump mentioned in a 2000 interview with Advocate Magazine, amending the Civil Rights Act to include sexual orientation as a protected class?

i was born in 86 and my professor (i am 30 btw) was saying shit about fucking us liking touch screens and other bullshit. Fuck man i hate touch screens outside of my phone and when i was fucking growing up i thought fucking beepers were amazing

i think im just going to kill myself at 40 if i havent done anything at all im 30 have no savings and just now getting a BS in CS maybe not even that.

So I should not support gay marriage? Can you explain why? Because we all are different beings plus I hardly ever watch the news and mostly get my news from Sup Forumstubers and Sup Forums itself.

You don't have to interbreed in Islam you moron
People inbreed in those regions because they live in the fucking desert in the middle of nowhere, just like trailer trash in the woods in the west

>amending the Civil Rights Act to include sexual orientation as a protected class
I would not support that at all. There are only 2 enders it does not need another special snowflake treatment.

You too? Damn, feels good to be in a generation of people that aren't complete fags.

Well it would mean you cannot be discriminated in housing or hiring for being gay.

Do you have the numbers for the estimate? Also keep in mind all of the government workers (tax dollars) required to build the wall, if not already factored in.

i really, truly just dont give a shit if gays marry or if someone aborts a fetus i cant bring myself to care. it just seems like such a petty + irrelevant issue that if people want to do it i dont see why not. maybe enlighten me on why i should be more hard-pressed on fighting against this?

Jackass, Mohammad married and fucked his 1st cousin. Islam as a religion believes that its fine and good to do because the prophet Mohammad did it. Learn some shit before you talk because it makes you look bad.

Gen z here

Democratic liberal or classical liberal leaning towards the far right though. The left should be shot down

Actually (jew here) in Judaism you can marry your cousin too we just never talk about it.

>its another gen z thread

gen Z here

we should get rid of the civil rights act, protected classes, and affirmative action.

also johnson was one of the worst presidents ever, up there with commie roosevelt and king nigger.
the whole fhome thing is part of the downfall and decadence of western society, no government should support public faggotry.

>fhome
faggot*

>you cannot be discriminated in housing or hiring for being gay.
So special treatment for being a homo. No thanks.
>maybe enlighten me on why i should be more hard-pressed on fighting against this?
You really don't have to be, leaf. Some of these issues just make me wish humans were smarter than this.

>People born in 1982 grew up and had the same experiences as people born in 2000
>People born in 1982 have anything in common with people born in 2000
>The people born in 2000 aren't children from the people born in 1982
>implying a majority can share their generation with their parent's
>Unironically being this retarded

Honestly, I hope it's people like you who are first on the scaffold. The average IQ will hit record levels after the first purge.

Gay marriage doesn't further society, it muddies the definition of marriage.
HIV increases.
Gay sex is degenerate and doesn't produce offspring, it's purely for pleasure for confused, mentally ill people.
So, there you go.

>((((You))))
First cousin?
Also still gross maybe that explains (((soros))) a bit.

Yes you can marry your first cousin in Judaism.

Right I know the side effects of Gay marriage but to me it just doesn't feel right controlling who can get married to who no matter the sex. Now I don't support the LGBT. I actually hate that group for reasons you would already know. But for the marriage but of gays as long as they are not trans. I just don't see the problem even if they don't produce offspring.

Millennials are people born after 2000.

Noah sons fucked their sisters
Darwin married his first cousin
Your point?
In old days it was acceptable in all religions and irreligions

>Millennials
Noun
a person reaching young adulthood around the year 2000; a Generation Yer.

They sell instant tests (saliva) for HIV at CVS now. No mystery!

>Border Wall?
Yes. There's no reason not to build one. Walls work.
>Partial-Birth Abortion?
Abortion only in cases of rape/incest/danger to the mother/child. Otherwise you're just being a cunt.
Equal rights, sure; marriage, no. Marriage exists between one man and one woman. Homosexual couples are free to exist, but allowing them to get married is silly. That said, I wouldn't bother reversing the current law until we get more control.
>Trans Restrooms?
No. Trannies are the gender they were born as, and sewing plastic bags onto your chest doesn't change that.
>Legalization of Weed?
Yes. Treat it exactly the same as alcohol.
>Decrease Taxes?
Remove property tax altogether. Other than that, I'm good with Trump's incoming tax plan. Fuck property tax.

t. just turned 19

I'm 31 and i remember being called a millennial for the past 10 years.

Now I see people aged 23, 21 being called millennials... kick in that Gen-Z meme cuase I'm tired of being associated with children.

also Gen Z is probably the first white minority group.. shit is going to get messy

And in Islam it is still practiced even when they go west.

Here we go en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials
Never said there was a mystery.

Well I mean Sup Forums thinks all gay people have AIDS.

80s kids: Born in the 80s.
90s kids: Born in the 90's
Millennials: Born after 2000.

Don't be ridiculous. Only half of sexually active gay men are projected to develop AIDS by 2050.

>libertarian/constitutionalist

Its so cute when kids think they know anything

I was born in 1996. Am I Gen Z or Millenial? Everybody else to me is a degenerate. Real sunni islam is the best. I'm the best.

one day you'll leave jewish libertarianism behind and join the master race/master generation in fascism

Not when they breed with westerners
>tfw no thicc muslim cutie as gf

>90s kids: Born in the 90's
Then I guess I'm a 90's kid. 1998 was the year I was born.
Yes but that's a huge assumption when you think about it. But then again the "Sup Forums was right again" meme might prove me false.

Well as a gay guy I go well out of my way grilling guys before we meet on their status and getting tested every 3-6 months and not fugging minorities because they have higher rates of HIV so its frustrating to be lumped in with Black gays (1/2 have HIV) because they take no precautions.

Born in the middle of 95. Anyone want to hear my opinion?

>jewish libertarianism
>fascism
Ehhh I just live on with my life not caring about these forms of government anyways. Find with the 1/2 corrupt government we've had for years.

Mohammad pls go, you know that they want nothing to do with western kuffir let alone even with the converts.

I can understand that pain but then again I'm not even gay.

Its funny how close minded you are

>Border Wall?
Absolutely
>Partial-Birth Abortion?
Fuck no. I was pro-abortion 5 years ago, now I'm barely in favor of early abortions if only because it keeps the black population down.
Don't particularly care. Gays are statistically worse parents than straights but we don't restrict adoption rights on that basis.
>Trans Restrooms?
No. These people need serious help and we're encouraging their delusions rather than finding new ways to ease their disorder.
>Legalization of Weed?
Sure. I don't drink alcohol or smoke weed but both substances are vial. One is legal though and I defend peoples' right to consume it, so I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't defend the other.
>Decrease Taxes?
Generally yes.

Pretty sure generation z are millenials. It should be older millenials vs younger millenials.The younger millenials are all spoiled dumb fags who barely remember a time without YouTube.

I'm a gem Z (about as old as the generation gets so far) and I feel that the difference between this generation and the previous is the overall reliance on technology and science no matter the results of that technology.

That is to say, we value technology over human feelings. This is why there are so many people on the right in Gen Z and so many people on the far Left. We are looking for more efficient systems seeing center-left/Left as a failure.

You're thinking of the tards born after Sup Forums was created

My bad: gen z is post millenials. Millenials is gen y (1982-2000)

Yeah. Corrected it!

That's kind of scary to think in 5 years people will be on here posting and for them Sup Forums has existed all their life.