HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

China already trying to defuse the situation. I like these chinks, they're smart. They know they can't actually put all their intimidation tactics to practical use.

This is what you get for playing the donkey in the wolf costume.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan_under_Qing_rule
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol look at his eyes. THAT GOOK IS SPOOKED

Trump's technique is similar to the Drunken style of Kung Fu. He gives off the image that he's a imbecile and he constantly makes gaffes so his opponents are always off guard and dont take him seriously. He did this during the campaign now he's doing it as President against America's enemies. That allows him to get away with stuff and have a tactical advantage in negotiations.

>these fucking zipperheads ACTUALLY take the bait
holy shit 8 years of this

It was a pretty smart move. Americans don't want to take shit from China. Taiwan doesn't want to be China's bitch. This is the start of a beautiful relationship.

>HES NOT EVEN PRESIDENT YET

>Shit this one actually has Russia on side
>We might have to actually pray ball now
>[Translated from Canadian]

The 8 years have not even started yet.

or, or, he could just be retarded.

>Blames taiwan
Kek. I bet Obama and his team of cucks were already on their knees.

If it was anyone BUT Trump, they would tell said person to apologize lol

>>[Translated from Canadian]

Can someone get me up to speed on this Taiwan call please?

Retarded enough to make several billion dollar businesses and get elected POTUS, yes.

Trump is already making the world great again.

This is too sweet to be real.

>retarded
>defeated the entire establishment and made a party destined for failure win again with a strategy everybody said was doomed for failure

Yeah real dipshit.

>tfw Taiwan eternally cucked

cant wait for trump to fucking wall your country and send it back to the dark ages you dirty monkey

China's only real power is its perceived power. It's a theoretical threat, not a practical one. If you take away their prestige, they will crumble because investors, companies, and foreign governments will no longer take them seriously.

Taiwan is perhaps the prime example of this. De facto, Taiwan is an independent country. But China is big and intimidating so they can say Taiwan is part of China and the world will follow. But all it really takes is to tell China "no", and what are they gonna do? Sure people are going to get scared of China, but if you're persistent like Trump, they have no fucking way to practically retaliate. It's an absolutely genius method of tearing the Chinese to bits.

>Trump calls Taiwan's President

>PRC claims Taiwan is a part of China

>Taiwan claims they are the legitimate government of China in-exile

>Calling Taiwan's President legitimizes Taiwan's claim

The leader of Taiwan called Trump to talk and Trump treated them as a separate entity and China doesn't like that.

>Trump has Russia on his side

Are people actually this stupid? Russians prefer Trump solely because he is more isolationist, not because they consider him an ally. They have made it very clear they are skeptical there will be any meaningful change on US-Russia relationships in the long term.

>made it clear

Do explain.

They aren't saying that Russia will side with the US, the are just saying if shtf Russia isn't coming to help China.

Thanks, Texas.

We really should be working to encourage China to balkanize, it's in our interest

we thought it was doomed because we didn't think america for fall for his obvious bull shit. american are gullible, low info voters and are easily manipulated. I mean, it works for both sides but he went with a short term win. this ain't pretty

naw, lets just give Japan their testicles back. That'll get them shaking in their chinaboots

There are no restrictions on the Japanese military. None. Stop forcing this false meme.

KEK

Doesn't Putin believe House of Cards represents the true interpretation of how the U.S government operates. This image might very well be a scare tactic to scare Putin into believing that Trump is like his favorite tv show villain.

Outcomes have historically proved otherwise. Maybe not 100% of the time, but generally speaking.

>"There is no change to our longstanding policy on cross-Strait issues," Emily Horne, National Security spokeswoman, told AFP.
>"We remain firmly committed to our 'one China' policy based on the three Joint Communiques and the Taiwan Relations Act. Our fundamental interest is in peaceful and stable cross-Strait relations."

I think this is the first time I've seen Trump get unequivocally btfo'd so hard

but it's expected of China I guess, you can't turn from being a 3rd world shithole to one of the most powerful nations in the world without being smart as fuck

I think you've just ascertained a level of reality that almost everyone on this planet has been ignorant of. I watched Rachel Madcow give 2 reasonable examples of why Trump is an imbecile in this move and you just explained why xer and everyone else fucking missed what is actually going on. He is fucking checkmating the only challenger power before he even has taken office. I am so fucking scared for the rest of the world and am thanking God that I am a burger right now because I think that Trump is about to bullhorn fuck everyone else for our benefit. I mean, we now have a cut throat real estate CEO tycoon as our President and he si going to buttfuck everyone not the USA. Fucking awesome!

no legal ones. but they won't muster an offensive force unless we give the nod

plus side: all those hikki boys in japan can now go out and kill someone and become battlehardened and their women will like them now. the Norks will also shit themselves

All it is missing is a "Mr President" under Trump's thanks.

smarts only gets you so much. china is cutting every corner and fudging every number to appear prosperous. the turning point is soon. the muslim-touching section would be the first, hong kong would ask to become a protectorate of a western nation or the EU

weak sauce champ

I just think he's some kind of savant

Basically this.

they must have googled "mad dog" and changed their minds

>He is fucking checkmating the only challenger power before he even has taken office.

lol wut

China saw through his play and the US representative is scrambling to ensure that the "one china" policy will be respected. He gained nothing from this.

smart

holy shit this got me hard
i need some sleep

Romney literally has no shame. Jesus christ that's pathetic.

>Mad Dog sounds delicious lets find out how to cook some up
>Change of plans Ming, China now vegetarian

>I mean, we now have a cut throat real estate CEO tycoon as our President and he si going to buttfuck everyone not the USA. Fucking awesome!

it's a beautiful thing

China isn't retarded like the DNC and Media, you can't beat Trump by name calling him or threatening him. China is playing this cool and deflecting blame into their enemy chinks, they don't want to play the big dick games with Trump.

>reportedly call Taiwan which is supposed to make China angry
>tweet some shit and blame Taiwan
>China goes "lol its k those fucking sneaky Taiwanese"

Of course this is operating under the assumption that Trump actually called first

>Mitt
>get on your knees

Why the fuck does Chiba want Taiwan anyway, god damn. I haven't read up on that shit in like a decade. Is it still the same?

Are they also fighting over a few useless islands?

I really have no respect for people who actually think Trump is 'retarded'. You don't get to his level of success being a fool. He is a flawed person, definitely, with an ego, but he's also very very successful in seeing through his goals. He's kind of the embodied response to the inherent flaw of so many people these days who think what matters is how you talk and how statesman-like and 'political' and 'correct' you are, whereas Trump lives in actual reality and plays its complexity to his advantage. Which is funny because leftists say that Trump is post-reality when actually it's the opposite: the left have long abandoned reality, whereas the likes of Trump recognized and adapted the laws of the jungle to their advantage. I'd much rather have clear-eyed, hard-realists like Trump, Bannon, Mattis, Flynn, etc, at the wheel, than people who always whine about how things "should be" rather than work with how they actually ARE.

Several billion dollars in debt and lawsuits including one he recentlly settled

No, they're exposing their weakness, and you have to be a dumbfuck to not see it.

If they thought they had power over Trump, and had this been any other leader, they would demand he rescind his statement. They know they don't, so they're backing down from it entirely. Yes, it was the smart move. But they have no good moves. They know they can't actually do shit if the POTUS decides not to honor the one China policy.

rare earths

@101305194
Several billion dollars in debt

>not even president
>the gooks are already kneeling

They ruled it for 200 years. It's current capital, Taipai was even established by the Chinese. And the Chinese built their first railway in Taiwan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan_under_Qing_rule

Anyone who has listened to his motivational stuff would know not to call him retarded. He stresses the importance of checking every detail and planning things through.

Even if everything isn't some 4D chess move, he has certain thought what he is doing through.

Gaffes or he just has the balls to say and do shit in the western world where everyone is afraid of their own shadow politically.

He accepted a call from Taiwan's leader. Big fucking deal. The media and China can fuck off if they think this is some kind of crazy action.

Trump-Fu lol

>kneeling
>not kowtowing

Come on mate. You even speak the language.

Being this retarded

We will never prove or disprove this.

Voters are up there in stupidville. Remember how fuckin dumb Bush was? It is like that, but twice the paintchips

>China went to APEC summit in Peru two weeks ago and didn't push for RCEP out of respect for President-elect Trump
>Even when Shinzo Abe approached the Chinese at APEC, and basically begged them to improve ties (since Japan is scared of America leaving their security arrangements), Xi still told Abe to fuck off in respect for Trump
>this happens

jackiechanface.jpg

>They know they can't actually do shit if the POTUS decides not to honor the one China policy.

First of all, he's not president yet. No one can stop him from talking with Taiwan. And second if he does not honor the one China policy it may harm the United States financially and Trump is definitely not going to do that because he isn't a dumb fuck.

hahahaha you believe this

these chinks are roasted. now everyone in America knows Taiwan is the true China.

>T. Chink proxy poster

Get some English lessons.

I personally hate Trump, but I fucking love seeing mainlander scumbags get butthurt.

I can only hope that this is going to set the stage for the next four years, because seeing China get btfo'd by Trump would be glorious.

Yup. Keep thinking that.

I mean it has obviously worked out well for you so far you salty hillary shit licker.

heh ok

>And second if he does not honor the one China policy it may harm the United States financially

SHOO SHOO SHILL

Taiwan has always been the true China
TIME TO TAKE BACK THE MOTHERLAND FROM THE COMMIES TAIWAN
DO IT
PLEASE

DO IT DO IT
FOR CHAINAWAN

The time for words is over. It's time to btfo them or die trying.

Whereas I do agree with you that nobody in their right mind in Russia would hope for a rapid transition to a cold war 2.0 to alliance with the USA, this statement of yours:
>>They have made it very clear they are skeptical there will be any meaningful change on US-Russia relationships in the long term.
simply isn't true.
Just the other day Putin gave his annual address to the parliament in which he expressly stated he hopes for "restoration of US-Russia relations".

Putin himself said he's looking forward to a whole new level of US-Russia relations in a speech to foreign ambassadors, so I don't know what cactus juice you're drinking, Vicente.

So he basically gave Taiwan's president +10 right to rule?

Trump is going to befriend the shit out of Russia whether you want it or not. Road trips along Chinas border just so you can flip them off and make them jealous will be organised. China will be so jealous that they will want to donate their wall to the US to become friends. I hope you like winning, because you will be doing so much of it you will get sick of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

These are not the words of a retard, user. These are the words of a man of vindictive focus.

>donate their wall

holy shit how have we not thought of this already. it'd be much cheaper to just import a wall

Do you honestly want a cheap knock off wall built by the Chinese that couldn't even do its job? Now to be fair it was standing against Mongolians, not some Mexicans, but come on. The US can build one much better, and Mexico is already going to pay for it.

Maybe we can get Taiwan to come in and help plan it some more. They probably learned a thing or two from watching China fail with their wall.

Trump will make walls great again.

people don't settle if they have hard proof on a billionaire. settlements are a rich person's way of saying, "shut up"

It looks like a romantic dinner, presumably before he tells Mitt to get on his knees for real this time.

this

Trump is about bringing manufacturing back to the USA. We don't want jobs going to dead chinks from thousands of years ago. Live Americans need those wall building jobs.

>China has big wall
>does not have a mexican problem

seems easy to me user

>Chinese not the Mexicans of Asia

>This is what you get for playing the donkey in the wolf costume.
Is this a Mexican saying? What does it mean?

Texas is a pretty important state, they get their own flag. Its like when the US annexed the moon and people post from there now. pretty cool.

Its a good time to be alive.

those would be the Vietnamese

The record of the Great Wall in stopping Mongolian incursions was pretty shitty, but mostly because they usually found a traitor they could bribe to open a gate for them.

>Russians prefer not dying in a bloody war with an imperialist United States
what a surprise

>They have made it very clear they are skeptical there will be any meaningful change on US-Russia relationships in the long term.
relations were fine before hillary's "reset"

Talking the talk, when you can't walk the walk, obviously.

Serious question: How would China play it off if Trump decides to visit China's BFF, Pakistan?