HUGE link between DUTRUOX case, major CLINTON donor

>archive.is/JhA1C

Summary:
Let me see if I can summarize the essential bits, and you tell me what I missed.

Major Clinton donor is Arpad Busson
Arpad Busson is chairman of European Investment Managers (EIM#1) Group
European Inestment Managers (EIM#1) is allegedly connected to European Institute of Management (EIM#2) group via a link on the former's website titled "Home" that directs to a google search of the latter. (This is the crux of the argument)
European Institute of Management (EIM#2) Group is connected to the Dutroux case based on evidence in the link you provided. (The link is broken, can you fix it?)
EIM#2 is circumstantially connected back to Absolute Return for Kids (ARK) because they have the same agenda (weird as fuck agenda btw, but I'm just trying to stick to the logical flow)
ARK funds Teens and Toddlers, which is directed by Diana Whitmore
Tavistock publishes info by Diana Whitmore, connecting Soros (wait, did I get this wrong? is it Rockafellar?) to ARK (a link for this one would be useful, you said you're working on it)
TL;DR It's all a big fucking web of pedos pretending to help children.

I'm not the OP of the Voat thread but I also noticed that IEM is connected to Roy Cohn and Craig J Spence, the CIA agent who ran the gay call boy ring in the white house

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JhA1C
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-said-to-have-offered-lewinsky-tapes-for-pollard/
fitzinfo.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=XCywGhHQMEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Once you read the voat thread then look at this

Bump

this all ties into MKultra, psyops, CIA engineered counterculture and Trump. If you have the autism for it, I know you'll be satisfied with this info.

Hehe

Voat thread link?

the archive. Voat is marked as spam on 4chaim

bumo

>archive.is/JhA1C

> smoking gun

I'm with ya but crying wolf helps not

This is good

So the rumors about the intelligence agencies civil war was right? Trump was a CIA plant, and Sup Forums was the tip of the propaganda spear.

His twitter makes a lot more sense when you realize he's being fed info from the CIA.

What's even worse about the elites running a global pedo ring under the guise of pizza restaurants to praise moloch is that you racists expected it to happen

Maybe in the great white north expectations are worse than actions.

Yeah and look at the people who catapulted him into the whitehouse
>Bannon
is Naval intelligence and former Goldman Sachs
>Drudge
Very good chance of Matt Drudge being Mossad because he was the guy who broke the Lewinsky case and she was most definitely mossad
>timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-said-to-have-offered-lewinsky-tapes-for-pollard/

>expected it to happen
what did he mean by this?

>If you have the autism for it
I'm game.

holy shit guys i missed this

start with the voat thread and don't just skim through it vaguely. Actually dissect the links and go through everything with a fine tooth comb. Turbo autists are our most powerful weapon, I'm sleep deprived and I need you guys to carry the torch.

We gotta do the work. Lives at stake. If this slides, we must revive.

This guy ?

Commie disinfo. Hoover, McCarthy, and even Cohn, were based anti-communists exposing Red infiltration in government. Communists created a lot of false flag conspiracy theories & info to punish and discredit them.

Yes.

wew, when he was arrested he did say he was working for a pedo ring for politicians. There were witnesses who were supposed to speak at the trial, but they got suicided or died in a mysterious car crash. He always claimed he never touched the kids, he just kidnapped them and held them in a secret basement untill they were transferred.

M8 it's old Cold War Soviet disinfo/active measures. You really believe based fascist Otto Skorzeny was a homosexual pedo? C'mon man. The pederests are Left-wing homos.

It's what another agency is feeding him...what that agency know about the CIA.

>connects back to Soros
It always connects back to that old fuck, how does a 90 year old man find the time of day to get his fingers in almost ever political problem everywhere?

holy fuck

Just another shit-lead from a peado friendly poster.

I don't believe that but I know for a fact that Roy Cohn was connected to these pedos and JOhn Birch society members were another controlled opposition group run by jews

the guy who runs that website that breaks down the Dutroux shit is a bit of a lefty. I don't agree with his politics but his websleauthing on Dutroux is admirable

Why are you so peado friendly. Are you one of them. Have you enjoyed hurting children?

how is it a shit lead you fuking faggot. Point to a good lead or gtfo

I couldn't imagine investigating this shit. So gross.
Brave autists.

this guy breaks it down fitzinfo.wordpress.com/

Your the one who is helping HIllary and Podesta stay out of jail. I wonder why you do that. I seriously think you most be one of them.

im literally investigating this whole pizzagate thing, that was the intention of this thread...

>helping Hillary and Podesta out of jail

Dude, I made this thread TO INVESTIGATE PIZZAGATE. This thread solely exists to take those people down wtf are you saying

No you are not. You are filling the chans with shit-leads and exaggerating the stuff you have. You have got nothing but spurious innuendo. It would not get a police man to stop eating his breakfast.

You made this thread so people can be distracted from finding the real information. You are a distraction and are helping them stay out of jail.
Either you are incredibly dumb or you are part of the Hillary shills that fill up Sup Forums everyday with nonsense. Which is it?

youtube.com/watch?v=XCywGhHQMEw

No, faggot. You're clearly a pedo or a shill. Yeah, your thesis: pedos are just a strain of macarthyism, the inquisition, etc. but relatively powerless people asking questions about their overlords and researching their disposable behavior are the evil ones. Kill yourself.

*despicable

I imagine your kiddie dungeon resembles this. Get your kicks for the few minutes you have left, child abuser.

WTF. Meaning LESS shit. You understand that it is only the US that ever had a communist witch hunt. To equate the two says a lot about you and as per normal does nothing to put Hillary behind bars.

Suddenly some posts and some odd pictures. I call bullshit on you both.

The realty is that every peado investigation ever done in the US has failed. The only peado`s behind bars are the ones that have fucked up so badly it was impossible to save them. The FBI and the CIA and the rest of the alphabets just never pursue anything that will harm their masters. The FBI actively stops all investigations.

It appears to me that the US is full of child molesters. You go to war just to feed your habit. That is why 50% of the population was so active in having Hillary. They wanted to keep their depravity. US FLAG = FACILITATOR OF CHILD MOLESTATION

I guess because Alex Jonet et al have been talking about government-endorsed pedo/child sacrifice rings for years.

>flag
Fuck off Pedosta

They're making the country look divided. In the hopes of getting the fuck stupid leftist parrots to follow suit when the DNC blows up an American city, and false flags it as Righty.
73%+ voted for Trump.
How do we know?
#pizzagate is the biggest scandal in human history. It buries every other politician, celebrity, and banker you ever heard of.

you'll see, that in the end, Sup Forums is always right