Fucked up ethics questions thread

Fucked up ethics questions thread

Ethically speaking, Which man is worse?

A man who kills a little girl quickly, painlessly and without fear.

A man who rapes, beats and sodomizes a little girl, but let's her live

former by far

last one is going to hell

>beats, rapes, tortures girl
>girl becomes unstable
>leads unstable life
>fucks up everyones life around her
>gets knocked up. probably by some asshole she liked cause shes already damaged goods
>becomes single mom
>probably bad mother
>kid grows up and continues cycle of shit

or

>kills girl
>end of story

But which is worse

>OP won't even bother to get to the point and challenge the legitimacy of utilitarianism

The former is worse.

2nd is worse. He's only let her body live, but he's destroyed her emotionally. She'll never be a good mother.

The former is worse. She will carry the suffering with her and it will enter others.

obviously raping and letting her live. right theire you just created a man hating feminist, and that's fucking torture for the rest of us

So it's better to kill then to rape?

you didn't even answer the question fucko

Rape is evil and a shitty thing to do but all the people saying it kills you inside are retarded, it's physical damage, discomforting but repairable, there might be some trust issues and anxiety with proximity but atleast the kid would have a life, revenge would give the kid something to live for in the least.

How about this

Your daughter/sister/whatever has been kidnapped and is about to be sold. You have a sniper, but there's too many guys and there's no way to kill them all and save her. This is your last chance.

Do you kill her so she wouldn't go through hell, or let her live and allow whatever happens to her happen?

you fucking idiots realize former means the 1st one and not 2nd, right

There is no way to confirm how the girl will be changed by this long term, nor what things could come up to help this girl over the course of time. Your judgments about how this is worse rely on a crude determinism.

Further, given as we have no way of grasping the long term effects of killing the little girl or raping her and letting her live we cannot effectively judge this based on suffering.

ethics questions don't make sense if you put a clause in that makes the person act differently/biasedly . don't make it family

That's what some utilitarians may say, but it's fucking stupid.

fine faggot, some girl then

Ethically speaking, Which man is worse?

A man who kills a Hitler quickly, painlessly and without fear.

A man who rapes, beats and sodomizes a Hitler, but let him live

fucking kill the girl. a life of complete misery isn't one worth living. shed grow up to kill herself anyway.

That's just your opinion. Some people would rather get their ass pounded to survive.

yes dead bodies are tighter

>a life of complete misery isn't one worth living.

Not disagreeing necessarily, but defend such a claim logically.

killing her gives you a chance from stopping her from becoming a special snowflake feminist

raping and her letting live also means she can grow up to be a special snowflake feminist

might as well kill her and not have to take the gamble

This implies that it will happen, and that such a thing counter-mans all the other things that may happen in her life - good or bad.

Simple response

Man #1: Swift Execution
Man #2: Slow execution preceded by extended torture, rape and psychological manipulation.

In both cases the man should ultimately die, but in the second case, he should be made to suffer.

If neither man repents his sins and accepts Jesus then they are both equally damned.

>as long as they repent to Jesus, even if they raped and tortured a little girl, they are ok in my book

Christcucks actually believe this

Ethics are subjective. They don't really exist. Neither man is any better or worse unless you give context as to what your end goal is and the current environment in which we're attempting to achieve this goal.

But Jesus raped a guy

C - follow them and wait for a better opportunity

In a perfect world we kill the girl for being weak enough to get raped.

The strong must live on.

I don't know, whose ethics are we talking about? It isn't like ethics are objective
or even real

The one who makes people's lives more miserable. So the second man is worse.

I wasn't aware that you had crafted an objective misery scale. Would you mind publishing your findings so that they can be peer reviewed?

Hi Abdul

I knew this would Anger you racists

Pic related, Me

Hi pol, enjoy the raid

You have to go back

You really think your drumpf is gonna start deporting peopl? They will impeach him the second he tries

>>>kills girl
>>end of story

Except for the parents who become unstable, lead an unstable life and fuck up everyone's lives around them.

If my work visa lasts until 2020 then I will gladly vote Hillary again or whoever they get to run in her place. I may not be a citizen , but I'm Sick of this countries bigotry, and I will do anything I can to heal it, especially vote against drumpf who is basically a white rapper

>>>/reddit/

Scientifically proven already in court rape is worse than murder. That is why there is no murderers registry but a rapist is on the sex registries for life.

So what, This doesn't explain why trump wants to ban all muslims

all muslims follow a religion of child rape you sick fucking pedo sympathizer.

Do us all a favor and kill yourself for supporting child rape as their religion teaches.

Americans will never understand why obama was the greatest world leader of all time

i'd say first one

i have absolutely zero value for life at all though especially my own so call it a personal bias

2nd with lots of great therapy, drugs and distraction is probably 100% salvagable

Yeah but that stage probably only comes after learning that life is worth living in the first place

Since rape is worse than murder, we should kill all rape victims.

i mean first one is better, second is less 'ethical'

the real problem would be the second one, but killing her instead of letting her live. is that better or worse than sparing her?

lol this

then kill the guy who did it

and then kill the executioner for murdering that guy

start a death singularity that ends with 1 person left alive on earth who eventually kills himself because he's lonely

>Since rape is worse than murder, we should kill all rape victims.
Only in the US is that a better option than raping them because murderers get much lighter sentences and no penalties after completing their sentence. A rapist or if someone dates someone under 18 in America puts them on a public registry for life as a rapist.

Wasn't there a board for philosophy?

>the strong must live on.
Judging by the picture, you're dead.

The second man is worse because of the personality required to rape, beat and sodomise a little girl. The first guy at least had enough of a conscience to not torture his victim.

Is that fuckin Steve Buscemi