Why are poor people so stupid?

Why are poor people so stupid?

Why the fuck do you think?

It's synonymous.

If they were smart they wouldn't be poor

idk I shop at thrift stores, my entire outfit is under 30 bucks.

Poor niggers are on a whole other level than poor whites.

>Why are poor people so stupid?

Because intelligent people know how to make money.

Poor because stupid
Stupid because poor

really just need to send everybody below the poverty line and IQ of 110 to Canada because nobody will notice anything different

Blacks are literally the only people that does the thing on the left. Even the awoke ones. It's like their culture to blow money that they don't have/didn't earn.

They fabricate the impression of wealth. Nigs fake what they can't have, and money happens to be one of those things.

Because they're lazy for everything.

because everyone knows you are a billionaire. billinaires don't have to try, women just undress for then
ALL you have has a broke fool is your bling.

but white people encompass the fashion industry

True, although if you do have the money you might as well at least dress Decent. I mean money is nice but not looking lame as hell is nice too. Than again I bet a good amount of people on this site wear shit like this...

there are thousands of unknown billionaires

>fiat money
Womp womp

>why are stupid people so poor?

That answer it for you?

>$12 shoes
I'd spend $150 max on a nice pair of shoes that would last for years. But for $12 cine on. Everything else is fine though.

Im literally wearing crocs with socks right now

BUILD WALL

you are a retard. I don't mean famous, I just mean they figure it out because your car is better than a BMW or they see your house or something. and the rich bros I knew that dressed like that did it at home, on the weekend.

>12 dollar shoes
I'm not saying you should go out and buy some $2000 nigger basketball shoes but footwear is the one thing you should probably spend big on.

> Not understanding how IQ works.

Its a number based on the median average of the population where the average is always 100. Factors like age and time period also apply. An IQ of 130 in 1940 is not the same as 130 in 2020. All you'll do by removing 110s and lower is shifting the goalpost so that everyone you know is below 100.

It's a joke reddit faggot

Most people don't receive an education in money management.